hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Down for me too. Ah well. Hope it's back up soon though. It's a great site.

Hope it is back soon. I love the tools page.

NekoA: I don't mean to be rude, but I've noticed that you like to repeat what other people say...it's not really adding to the topic. dry.gif

NekoA: I don't mean to be rude, but I've noticed that you like to repeat what other people say...it's not really adding to the topic. dry.gif

The same could be said for you, if you're going to pick on her. Careful where you point the finger.

I suspect hornpipe's computer crashed, or his internet died. And since it's a workday, he may not have had a chance to fix it yet. Just be patient, and it'll be back. It's returned quickly every other time there's been a problem, and I doubt this will be any different.

I'm so glad it's working again (goes off to check my scroll stats).

Not to be snotty..but I click alot.png of eggs/scrolls..and to any people who dont have their eggs /hatchies aLL together IN A ROW(AT TOP OF SCROLL IS BEST PLACE TO PUT BABIES FOR CLICKS)YOU WONT GET THE AMOUNT OF CLICKS YOU SHOULD..

I DO patiently go through each scroll..but my experience tells me this is NOT usual..keep your eggs together for easy clicking!

Rockin' On

PS..this is easily done by using "sort option' on your scrolls actions!

Edited by Rockin' On

People can sort their scrolls how they wish. And it is also more than possible to get plenty of view, UVs, and clicks (and TONS extra!) without having growing dragons lined up at the top.

Clicking through the dragons displayed in the box works just as well as clicking one dragon, and then going to the scroll. It probably works better, even -- those dragons are already loaded and ready for clicking, rather than waiting for an entire scroll of adults, frozens, fogged, etc dragons to also load.

AKA:

Don't tell others how to play, just because you like it done that way. If you want to give clicks by loading full scrolls, that's fine, that's your preference. But if others want to sort their scrolls in a way you don't like, that's also fine. That's their preference.

I love egg drop soup because you get more views easy

Yepp!

For being a simple site, it's pretty productive!

dry.gif the page is getting funky on me when I try to run inbred offspring checks with the white Dorkface egg near the middle of my scroll

dry.gif the page is getting funky on me when I try to run inbred offspring checks with the white Dorkface egg near the middle of my scroll

It's working fine for me. Perhaps the lag we are having today effected the page when you were trying to look at the inbred checker?

It's working fine for me. Perhaps the lag we are having today effected the page when you were trying to look at the inbred checker?

cool.gif yeah, it's working fine now

This is still my very favorite site!

I just used it to check my male/female ratio. I love it!

And I also noticed the "we have to go back." I'm assuming it's a LOST reference biggrin.gif

The site is down for me. Is anyone else having problems?

Down for everyone? says (as of just now) it's not just you smile.gif

Thanks. I had trouble with another of the fansites at the same time so wasn't sure if it was working or not. Sunny Side Up was also giving me problems but started working again.

Hope the site is back soon. I love the tools.