picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha smiled and rested her head on her paws again, closing her eyes. Her ears twitched. "I does?" she asked him, giggling softly. "I didn't know I taste good. Maybe that's why that wolfy in the forest wanted to nom me." she shrugged slightly, still scratching Nick's belly.

((I really don't know what happened, but here's my last post.))

"Yes yew is yummy!" he said giggling and licking her some more. "Dun worry I wun num you thought." he said giggling and closing his eyes

((er, Albel and Slytha managed to tick each other off AGAIN, and Albel went on a killing spree... Slytha went to find him with Zizi. Albel tried to torture slytha by making her watch him kill other dragons and he hurt her a bit too, 3 dragons attacked Albel. Slytha almost drown and Albel snapped out of his crazy psyco whateva and saved her life. Right now they are heading back to the house biggrin.gif ))

"This is like the...." Slytha paused, thinking. "Third time I've almost died in two days." She rolled her eyes. "I must be either the most fragile person in the world or the unluckiest. She glanced back over at Zizi and the other dragons, surprised that they are were more or less okay. She glanced back at Albel. "Do you remember anything about when you were... not yourself?"

Norna was getting tired of walking she hasn't walked in years now " TY!," Norna said, now holding her knees and trying to breath again her feet where bleeding and her hands where all wet. She wasn't really enjoying this right now.

"I'm sorry..." he said. "I don't....want you to come near me when I'm like that...I don't want to hurt you..." he said. Zizi hopped along, waving goodbye to the other dragons. Albel shook his head. "Just blurs really..."

((Does it ever happen where two storylines cross? I think that would add an interesting twist, making loads of stuff possible))

((No, stick to the storyline. Don't try anything fancy. Stick to the rules... *mutters about noobs*))

"But *I* don't want *YOU* to get hurt or hurt yourself either. I was kind of surprised at how you acted though. You didn't really attack me, and it was probally only my fault you kind of.. er, bothering you. You didn't even come after me, just, sort of ignored me I guess." Slytha left out the part when he tried to torture her, she didn't want him to feel bad about anything. "You really had me worried there in the beginning though, I thought you had actually lost your mind for a second. You didn't even know who I was."

"Yeah...I have a mental defense....It was part of the gene the scientists made for me. It was so emotions or trauma wouldn't stop me from killing on command....though they discovered they couldn't control me in that state...." he said, staring at the ground. He was a bit embarrassed by it. He couldn't even control himself.

((Yes, he did a sweep, and I was grounded, and didn't get on quick enough. *shrugs*))

"Yes yew is yummy!" he said giggling and licking her some more. "Dun worry I wun num you thought." he said giggling and closing his eyes

Keisha nodded and smiled, yawning. "Can I goes to sleep nows?" she asked Nick, closing her eyes. "Watching you sleep made me sleepies. If you doesn't want me to, that's okays." she yawned again, resting her head on her paws.

Tyler sighed. "Here lets take a rest" he said leaning against a tree.

~~

"yesh go sleepy" he said cloing his eyes. "I go sleepy too"

((you can make another one though right?))(You wouldn't guess who Albel kissed xd.png CPR doesn't count...))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "You didn't attack me though. Maybe that means something...? Its probally a good thing the scientists couldn't control you. If they could you'd still be at the lab." She yawned, a bit tired because of everything that had happened.

((Oops?))

"Maybe..." Albel murmured. He didn't really know. And it didn't matter much since he couldn't remember hardly. "Well, there's the house, you want to go sleep with your best friend, the couch?" he teased. Zizi trotted ahead, shaking more water from his fur. He trotted into the house and plopped onto the floor.

((... I'm sure Picknick will allow you to rejoin, and yes...xd.png

You kind of already have a spot, because you weren't really even told about the sweep. Just sent him a pm and I'm sure he'll let you rejoin happy.gif ))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "What even makes you think that? I prefer the couch because it is soft and I can actually sleep on it. Where as with a chair I can't lay down or anything." She wiped a bit of water off her arm that Zizi had gotten on her.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Actually, Fern just picked up her book.))

Fern nodded, as she couldn't talk with the book in her mouth. Fern scampered up the stairs until she caught up with Max. She looked up and saw the roof turn into a hot air balloon. "What is that floaty thingy up there," asked Fern. "Is that thingy why they call it the fly room?"

Max said."Yup." Then he look'd at the walls."Hmm dose transmutation circle's."He uses theree of seven of the transmutation circle's. One of them made a control panel."hmm i guess this tower can fly. AWSOME!!"said and yelld max. then he stared to read his book again.

"I mean the bed. You know, like normal people?" Albel huffed. He set Slytha down on the couch. He went into the bathroom and got a towel, bringing it to Slytha. "Here" he murmured. Chi jumped onto Zziz, hugging him.

Keisha yawned, twitching in her sleep. She cracked open one eye and looked around, yawning. "Nicks?" she said softly, her voice cracking. She realized she was still hugging him tightly, which made her giggle. She noticed he was still sleeping as well, so she stayed quiet and carefully let go of him. She took a piece of blank paper from under his bed, stuck a pen in her mouth, and started to doodle random things.

Norna slide down next to him and placed her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed " This is fun thanks for taking me out and see the world," Norna told him, then kissed his cheek before she fell asleep.

"Cool," yelled Fern, her book on the ground in front of her. Hey Ayos, the tower can fly! Isn't that cool?!? Fern picked up her book and suddenly found a freshly made sausage. "Um, Max, we aren't alone," said Fern.

((I have a craving for sausage. I just found out that my scroll is an inbred shelter.))

Edited by 48844

"Cool," yelled Fern, her book on the ground in front of her. Hey Ayos, the tower can fly! Isn't that cool?!? Fern picked up her book and suddenly found a freshly made sausage. "Um, Max, we aren't alone," said Fern.

((I have a craving for sausage. I just found out that my scroll is an inbred shelter.))

((HUH))

Max said:"Huh?"