picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Cease fire... mages, analyze the sword-"

"RITTER! IT'S A BOMB!" screamed Shaw from a telescope station.

"What makes you so sure?"

"It's glowing and spitting multicoloured light! That says bomb to me!"

"Right. Alert! Alert! All power to lifting screws! Repair and damage control crews stand by!"

The skyship rose prow first so that the big forward screws could come into play, and they duly juddered into life. Ritter was ice-calm. Shaw was most definitely not. He was buckled into a chair and feeling rather ill when the bomb went off.

A huge cloud of expanding air catapulted the Prayer skywards. Ritter was jerked off his feet, as was everyone and everything else not secured to a wall. A chain caught in the engine room and disconnected, throwing the ship to one side as the starboard screw decelerated. On the whole, though, once the shaking had stopped and the ringing gone from everyone's ears, they realised they were alright. A cheer went up on the bridge, even from Shaw, who was promptly sick in a bucket afterwards. Ritter let a little grim half-smile cross his face and turned.

"There's still dragons out there, people. Hard to port, full broadside, then scarper as fast as possible. Doctor Shaw, you're needed in the engine room. Chain disconnect."

Shaw looked up, nodded, was sick, stood up like a baby giraffe, was sick again, and wandered off in the general directon of the ship's centre. Sicily had already sorted out the chain on the wheel, and as the thuds of the ballistae echoed in the hull of the Prayer they reattached it more securely than previously. The spears rained down on the ground below, and the skyship disappeared into the clouds, sprinting back home to human territory.

((this is during into a ginat war. WITH MAGIC FTW))

after the fight in a near Village.

Carlos siad "Max wake up."

Max waking up supried."Carlos. Well my aunt's best ex."

Carlos been annoyd said."max stop that."

Max said."why. oh and why am i alive."

Carlos said."saved you."

Max said."thanks Carl!"

Carlos said."soo why did you duel that dragon there and why do you have your eyes back?"

Max said."well.... umm Kassandra hunting me."

Carlos said."huH?"

Kassandra jumped through window and said."hello there!"

Carlos said."Kassandra i am sorry i left you and...."then he ran away.

Max made ice wall and ran as well.

Kassandra yelld "GET BACK HERE NOW OR ELSE!!!"

Edited by megasuper123

(I did... mabey I forgot to press the add reply buton)

Nick gave Keisha some more icecream and put the lid back on the bin. He put the bin back in the freezer and the spoon in the sink. "Wana go for a walk?" he asked her as he picked her up smiling

Keisha nodded. "Tis taste awesomes." she said, giggling softly. She looked at Nick once before stuffing her head into the entire bowl of ice cream. She tried not to pay attention to the coldness nipping at her maw as she sucked the ice cream up.

((I'm confused. You would reply to this, like that? *Is so confuzzled*))

(Oh sorry... I'm still sick and not thinking straight.)

Nick giggled watching Keisha stuff her self. "I wouldn' do that if I twas yew..." he said. "Yew will get brain freeze!" he said laughing as he put away the bin of iceceam

((I might poof... *Grumbles* Stupid CCD...))

Keisha was about to complain when Nick put the bin of ice cream, when she suddenly got a headache. She whimpered and held her head with both hands, looking at Nick with confused eyes. "Wha is a brain freezes?" she asked him, rubbing her head so it would stop hurting. It wouldn't work.

((You know I know a trick to get rid of a brain freeze. happy.gif))

((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!))

Albel and Rika left town and went back to the house. Rika opened to door and set the food in the kitchen. Albel walked over to Slytha who appeared to be sleeping. He smirked, seeing an opportunity to mess with her. Albel straddled her and placed both hands on either side of her shoulders. "Slytha" he said.

Rose looked into the water. She saw past her reflection and into the reef. Was that a tunnel? She dipped into the water and swam down to the opening in the rock. It was. Curious, she swam into it. It was a short one and she came to the end fast. Rose came to the surface of a small little chamber. It was about 10 feet tall and 7 feet in width.

((xd.png Everyone did forget about dain! Someone needs to send him a pm and tell him what happened.... ))

"Hmmm..?" Slytha's eyes opened slightly. Withouth thinking, she pulled back her arm and punched Albel in the left side of his face. She pulled her arm back again and froze, her eyes widening. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Er, I guess that was just a reflex. I don't like being woken up." She shut her eyes and smiled slightly from embarrasment. I don't supoose your just going to let that go...?

((now I g2g for an hour....))

"When you get a headache because you ate icecream to fast." he said putting the bowl in the sink and getting a rag. He got it wet and picked up Keisha, wiping her maw getting the sticky icecream off.

((Lol, he'd just be like "screw it" xd.png

AND WHY MUST YOU GO AFTER ONE POST???!!!!))

Albel winced when she hit him. His hand cradled the left side of his face. "Your reflex is punching people? ... Well you were right." he said, "I'm not letting that go." he murmured. Albel kissed her.

Miko looked around, "Oh my, where did Rose go NOW?" she asked. Sophia raised a finger, "Miko dear, you can't ever let them out of your sight."

Arumat went back to town.

((*Is literally confused right now* I thought he was a wolf?! xd.png))

Keisha waited patiently for Nick to get the ice cream off her maw, trying not to think about the headache. When he was done she looked at him. "I like ice cream. You has some cookies?" she asked, looking around. She was craving sugar today. "Cookie..."

((*Starts laughing at Albel*))

Edited by Krissi2197

(Dont wolfs have maws?)

Nick pet her fur and hugged her tightly. "I liek icecream too." he said giggling. "Here I get yew some cookies." He said walking to the cabnet and getting out a box with penutbutter cookies in it. "Here ya goes!" he said setting it down.

{{That slayer's sword better not be in the game... I see a character sheet with the dragon's slayer's sword and a sword glowing green. Honestly, I said that it wasn't allowed in the game. WHY is it being played?}}

((Lol, he'd just be like "screw it" xd.png

AND WHY MUST YOU GO AFTER ONE POST???!!!!))

Albel winced when she hit him. His hand cradled the left side of his face. "Your reflex is punching people? ... Well you were right." he said, "I'm not letting that go." he murmured. Albel kissed her.

((I'm back! but I might have to go soon..))

Slytha rolled her eyes. Fine. After all she had hit him. So she figured it was only fair. Your okay right? She glanced over at the left side of his face.

Edited by snowdragon10

{{On another note, Megasuper123, use proper capitalization and try to use proper spelling. I don't care what language you've learned before. I'm French and I know a bit of scottish Gaelic as well. Making spelling mistakes isn't an excuse when I can easily look up words. If only to make things easier, the English language has a bunch of spell checkers that actually work. I would like to see effort within that writing, thanks.}}

((darnit...))

Albel pulled away. "I don't know, maybe. I might need compensation." he smirked at her. He lowered his hand from his face. It didn't really hurt that much because of his armored skin, but it was becoming redundant.

(Dont wolfs have maws?)

Nick pet her fur and hugged her tightly. "I liek icecream too." he said giggling. "Here I get yew some cookies." He said walking to the cabnet and getting out a box with penutbutter cookies in it. "Here ya goes!" he said setting it down.

((One last post, then I gotta go for CCD.

And Keisha is a dragon... I said I thought Nick was a wolf. tongue.gif))

Keisha smiled. She looked at the cookies and sniffed at them, licking her lips. "Okays." she said, sitting down. She scooped up a bunch of cookies in the shield in her tail and started to quickly eat them. She left some cookies in the box for Nick, just in case he wanted some as well. There was no sound in the room besides the crunching sound that Keisha was making while eating the cookies.

"Reeeaaally?" Slytha rolled her eyes. "I've been hurt *a lot* more than that, and you don't see me complaining." She leaned back in the chair. It is kind of your fault. You *did* wake me up.

{{On another note, Megasuper123, use proper capitalization and try to use proper spelling. I don't care what language you've learned before. I'm French and I know a bit of scottish Gaelic as well. Making spelling mistakes isn't an excuse when I can easily look up words. If only to make things easier, the English language has a bunch of spell checkers that actually work. I would like to see effort within that writing, thanks.}}

((okay i will..... oh et cette épée verte était une bombe.))

Albel got close to Slytha, about an inch away. "Yes, but I never punched you when you woke me up. Hmm." he said.

Rose looked around. This could be her spot of sanctuary. Her brother just didn't understand.

((Don't you mean her brother can SPEAK?))

"Everytime I wake up you I'm more than a foot away." Slytha raised an eyebrow. "When have I ever beat you half to death just because I could? Well, maybe once, but I had a good reason."

Martin looked around. Sister? Where did you go? He put his nose to the ground and tried to find where she went.

(now I g2g))

(( >:3 ))

"Really now?" he asked. "When I woke up from those nightmares of a killing spree, you were always there. And you were quite close really." he said, making an amused bark of laughter. Albel kissed Slytha again. In the back of his mind, she was really the closest thing he had to family. Fayt was just... an idiot.

And of course, Fayt had his own problems. While out and about, he upset a stone dragon and was now running madly away from it. It was easier since stone dragons didn't run fast. He saw the backyard of the house and ran towards a tree on the outskirt. He was panting hard and climb up it frantically, looking down at the dragon. "I DIDN'T DO IT!" he yelled frantically.

Rose lowered her eyes to the ground. Her brother's voice echoed in the air pocket.

Slytha raised an eyebrow. Hmmm...? I don't really remember what you are talking about. She didn't really mind being kissed anymore. It was a bt strange to her, but then again, everything about being a human was strange to her.

Martin followed Rose's smell and stopped at the edge of the pool. He lowered his head to the water and blinked in surprise, shocked by his own reflection. So that is what I look like. He titled his head to the side, liking how he looked.

Albel moved down to her neck and nuzzled her. After a moment he got off her. "Yeah, of course you don't" he murmured. He was hoping she wasn't serious. Albel's ears twitched, he thought he heard a yell or something.

The stone dragon bashed the tree. It shook but Fayt clung to it. The dragon circled the tree.

Rose was careful not to make any more noises. The chance was very slim he'd find the tunnel anyways, but she didn't want to raise the chances.