picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha rolled her eyes. Go looking for him, humf. I said if I saw him again I'd kill him. That still stands. Its not like we *could* go looking for him. I'm a wanted criminal and your.... She paused. Well a hybrid, and wanted aswell.

"I am alright" he said streatching and sitting down "I think i need a hugs thoughs" he said smilling alittle

((hmm... i think nick got the pm.... i better go watch some ghostbusters biggrin.gif .))

Yes but there's one mistake. I'm gone from most the bingo books. They're scared to come after me because of experience over the years. he said. Albel stood up. Arumat probably claimed you were dead anyways. You didn't pose much of a game to him obviously. he said, looking out the window.

Keisha smiled a little bit, shrugging. "I hurted you, thoughs." she said. "I fell on yous. I thoughted I heard a cracks." she looked down again. "Or maybe that was me... Is you mad at me for falling on yous?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side again.

"Im not mad." he sad nuzzling her "Tis was an accident, not yew fault. Infact its my fault i fell under yew, i tis sowwie" he said

I was weaponless, tied up, and unconsious. What did you expect? Me to flip the horse? The humans are probally afraid of me too. Well, before I was turned human they were. Slytha sighed. Now I'm probally as strong as a hatchling.

True, but I wonder about Fayt too... he murmured. Albel lowered his brow slightly. It was just too strange and off that Fayt could've survived that long without knowing anything about fighting. He couldn't wrap his mind around it.

Keisha smiled innocently at Nick, although it didn't touch her eyes. "You doesn't has to be sorries." she said with a shrug. "I doesn't minds... Long as none of us is hurted... Naos.." she giggled softly, pouncing Nick. They were still on the trampoline. She bounced and landed on Nick again, crushing him in a massive bear hug using her wings.

((...must.. wash... away... the shame... xd.png ))

Well he can run pretty fast, but he's weak. I guess the humans would have forgotten about him after you destroyed the lab. He said he was around other humans though. I wonder why someone didn't put it together... Slytha shrugged. Maybe he's just lucky. She rolled her eyes and walked to the door. Well I'm getting something to eat, you comming?

((let me guess, some human sent Fayt there to kill Albel / bring him into the forest alone to be killed..))

((I can't tell yaaaaaaaaaaaa yet....

and quit liking Naraku!))

No I mean IN the lab. he didn't have anyone. Not our mother even....how did he survive?...you can't hide and be that lucky... he said. Albel shook his head and walked after her. Coming...

Fayt still was on the floor. The dragoness sat on him again. he exhaled loudly, "God you're heavy! Get off!" he yelped.

(yes ill put them up later)

Nick hugged her tightly with her paws. He smiled happily closing his eyes and nuzzling keisha's face. He liked tight huggs they made him feel safe. Nick has agoraphobia.

((..... but.... but....)))

Maybe he annoyed everyone that came near him to death. Slytha laughed softly. Or amybe the humans spared him because he was kind and intelligent? Maybe the would spare the most visious and the kindest? She shrugged. Humans. Who knows what they were thinking... She walked dowwn the stairs and into the living room. Why don't you just ask him? She nodded towards Fayt.

((It's so I know you wont leave. That curiosity that just kills))

No, that lab was ever man for himself. We hunted each other to eat. We didn't get fed. So that why I... he trailed off, thinking. Those dragons were hungry, they wouldn't leave behind scraps either... And no one will tell you the truth when you just ask. he said. Albel rolled his eyes.

Fayt looked at Slytha and Albel, "Help?" he said, looking back at the dragoness.

I bet if you 'asked' they would. Slytha winced at what Albel had said. Urg. Canniblism. She glanced back at Albel. I don't know how you can just talk about that. Good thing you killed every human back at the lab or I would have to hunt them down myself. She rolled her eyes andlooked back at Fayt. "I'm starting to not beleive you when you said you were related to Albel. Show some strenght. You can't be *that* weak."

Keisha continued to hug Nick tightly, bouncing up and down on the trampoline. "Is I squeeshing you?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side. "If I is squishing you I can stops hugging you tightlys."

((speaking of leaving, I g2g eat biggrin.gif and picknick....*nods to my charie sheets* xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((NOOOOO!))

Something you can't get by even beating them out of people. He dances around it anyways. He never talks about it. Albel rambled. "If I wasn't, I don't think I'd be on the floor right now..." Fayt said, struggling. The dragoness got off him and walked off.

Well maybe there was another hybrid helping him out? He couldn't be the nicest one there.. She rolled her eyes at Fayt. "You really need to build up some strenght. I think this calls from some brother bonding time." She laughed softly and walked towards the kitchen. Now *that* I would have to see.

Fayt frowned. "You mean brother *KILLING* time" he corrected, implying Albel would beat him half to death. "No thanks..." Impossible. No one helped each other. Not even siblings as you know. Albel said. He looked at Fayt.

"Tis okay, i leik being squished, i have agoraphobia. He said nuzzling her face. His eyes were still closed."What chu wana does?" he asked

Your mother helped you, I think.. Maybe your father helped him. She nodded towards Fayt. Please don't get angry about what I just said. She added quickly. "He wouldn't kill you. Its better you learn how to defend yourself now than later."

I killed our father. So that couldn't be. Our father wasn't....the helpful type.... he trailed off, looking away. "I prefer later....I can just run..." Fayt said, standing up. he brushed himself off. He had an odd glint in his eye but only for a moment. "....I'm hungry" he added.

Keisha tilted her head to the side, wondering what Nick had. "You has wha?" she asked, not wanting to pronounce it. She knew she would get it wrong anyway. "You is sick?"