picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

What do you want!!! A sigh!!! I'm in the forest somewhere! He has a horse! Its that stupid human that saved me from the bear!!! She was furious, so it wasn't very hard for her to summon up a scream. "I broke no law that I follow!" She kicked her legs, hoping to hit the human or the horse.

"Yes, I see. But there are universal laws that keep order. Unlike animals like dragons that think there's nothing wrong with killing randomly." he said, using his other hand to stop her legs. Overpowering her proved to be quite easy.

Calm down, I can't smell your scent. The morning dew is covering it. Where are you? By the mountains? The river? Town? he asked, getting flustered.

I don't know! He's got me pinned to the horse! Look around the back of the house and follow the horse trail! She growled loudly. "There's nothibg wrong with randomly killing humans so take your hand off me! You just wait till Albel catches up with us! I'll be sure to tell the humans where to dig your grave!"

Nick smiled hugging Keisha and sat on the couch, making a magical window apear in front of it, he giggled watched the rain outside and shrank down to Keisha's size, hugging her.

Keisha smiled and shrugged slightly, watching the rain. She tilted her head and looked over at Nick, a confused expression on her face. "Why does you like watching the rain?" she asked, her ears twitching when there was a crash of thunder. "Tis isn't very soothings..."

Arumat paused for a moment and then smiled faintly. "Oh, that one? Hmm, strange I suppose. Funny how you would trust him after half the things he did even *after* his time in the lab." he ranted randomly. He made the horse walk towards town.

Albel looked around and found the horse tracks. he started to follow them along.

"I don't care what he did! I trust him with my life! If you don't want to be destroyed along with this town then you will release me at once!" She paused, noticing a large oak tree that grew with a moss wrapped around it. I know this place... Albel! He's heading towards the town!

((Arumat kinda reminds me of that monk moku or something xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Mirokou? How? He's not perverted xd.png))

"Yes, I suppose you would." Arumat paused. "He's a deserter you see. He specializes in gaining trust. It's his killing style, his main use at the lab." he said, shrugging. The town came into view.

Albel paused. Town? he started to bolt towards town. It was easier than following tracks.

Slytha froze. deserter? No! He loves me. He wouldn't. "your wrong." She struggled to get off the horse when the town came into veiw. Hurry up, Albel!

((Without the pervertedness. Neither of them really show much emotion. When I first saw miroko I was like "dang..." Then I realized how preverted he was... He really doesn't beat around the bush xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((No....no he doesn't....poor Sango...))

"He's a trained assassin, kid. It's he only time he was able to leave the lab. He killed entire families that way. Dragon AND human." he said. "Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. The truth is truth. It doesn't go away when you plug your ears." Arumat said passively.

Albel saw the horse and slid to a stop, panting. "Hey!" he shouted.

"Your lieing! He wouldn't!" Slytha growled. "And I'm not a kid!" She heard Albel yell and looked behind the horse. Albel! Help! She looked at the human. "Better start digging your grave now."

"Like I said, just because you plug your ears, it doesn't change the truth." Arumat looked to Albel. "Haven't seen you in a while, still fooling around with people I see." he said.

Albel lowered his brow. "Arumat..."

"Now that everyones met.... I need some help! At least toss me a sword and I'll finish him off myself!" She growled. "Human, release me now and I might make you death less painful." She started stuggling again. I won't be captured by humans again...

"How strange of you, Albel. The last time you romanced someone, it was another hybrid. You gonna kill this one too?" he asked. Albel was quiet. Arumat made another faint smiled. He shut his eyes and shrugged. "Well I suppose the villagers would kill her anyways, so here" Arumat let Slytha down. Albe still remained quiet, not looking at Slytha.

((Sorry g2g))

((K))

Slytha growled and glared icely at Albel. "What?!?" She clawed at the rope around her hands. "You know what?!? Forget it!" She turned around and marched off into the woods. "I hope a bear gets me! That would be what you deserve!" She yelled over her shoulder as she stomped deeper into the woods.

((Relax 48844. Ayos is a good guy. I am not gonna kill Fern. She is too cool to die happy.gif))

Ayos smiled. He becam solonm saying.

"ITHat is unfortunate, I am sorry to hear that."

He decided to do something for this Hatchling, but what could he do?

The it came to him.

"I know. How about you and I travel together from now on? We could explore the entire world on the winds of the sky. What do you think?"

He said this with much more zeal then he was normally prone too.

----------------------------------------------

Malice smiled saying to Atlas.

"Well perhapes we shall meet him again? It would be nice to meet a few other dragons that can hold their own. By the way I lost track of the blasted Hunter boy...what was his name? Never mind. Do you have any idea where that scum went?"

Malice said with a fire comming to his eyes.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Relax 48844. Ayos is a good guy. I am not gonna kill Fern. She is too cool to die happy.gif))

Ayos smiled. He becam solonm saying.

"ITHat is unfortunate, I am sorry to hear that."

He decided to do something for this Hatchling, but what could he do?

The it came to him.

"I know. How about you and I travel together from now on? We could explore the entire world on the winds of the sky. What do you think?"

He said this with much more zeal then he was normally prone too.

----------------------------------------------

Malice smiled saying to Atlas.

"Well perhapes we shall meet him again? It would be nice to meet a few other dragons that can hold their own. By the way I lost track of the blasted Hunter boy...what was his name? Never mind. Do you have any idea where that scum went?"

Malice said with a fire comming to his eyes.

(( 48844 ment me. Kassandra is hunting. ))

Max at the lake. he's hands are in the water."a lot (two words, not one) better."then he starts feeling sleepy. "What the.... " before he finisth the sentence he fell a sleep.

In the dream

"hello."said a voice so far but near. "Who is that?" Said max. Then out of max's shadow came out Kornso(the dragon max kill'd for revenge).max said"YOU! you are dead...." then Kornso said."or am i. Max said."You are i am sure of it!" Kornso said."then again let's have a duel to the death." max said."well okay if you wanna die again. and took ou his sword."let start this."said max and started to fight.

Kornso started to attack max.

Max got claws in his sholders. then he used his normal sword. And attackt Kornso Heart.

Kornso said."I lost again so i guess...."

Max said."wha...." before he coude finish the word he started to feel a burning on his forarm to his sholder."this hurts so mutch!"said max.

Kornso said."so it is time..."

((Just a little thing: could people not be so hard on megasuper's grammar? The powerplaying, well, that's a little out of line, but English is, like, his third language or something. Give him a break, y'all!))

It was pitch dark outside. Shaw was sneaking through the alleys of Causton Mallet like a conspirator on his way to a conference. He arrived at the drab-looking lean-to that comprised his destination and knocked on the door.

"Password?"

"Grant me the power to revolutionise the world."

"You may pass, Doctor."

The door swung open and Shaw ran down the stairs, nearly turning an ankle at one point. He skidded to a halt in a wondrous great hall that contained his most secret, most prized project.

A truly enormous aerial base.

"She's almost ready to tell Brody about, sir. We'll need a couple more hours, and then a name."

"I already had one in mind, Carlo."

"Really?"

"Yes... hand me that etching solution, will you?"

Shaw started running again, scampering up scaffolding, always somehow managing to find a space where people weren't working. He dipped a fibrous paintbrush into the pot of acid and plastered it onto the brass band hugging the prow of the skybase. Carlo caught up and smiled, panting slightly.

"Good name, sir, if a touch pessimistic."

"If you're pessimistic, Carlo, you are never disappointed."

Someone produced a bottle of champagne and gave it to Shaw.

"I name this skybase A Wing And A Prayer! Gods save her, and all who fly in her!"

Much hurrah-ing ensued before they got back to work again, finishing off various bits and rounding edges. A Wing And A Prayer was Shaw's personal vision.

Steffy had always dreamed of flying.

Arumat headed back to town, shrugging. Albel's pupils dialated slightly at hearing Slytha. "Hey- wait!" he called after her. Albel ran after her and cut the rope with his claws. "Don't leave..." he said quietly.

"Who knows, he's probably getting his *ss chased by hungry bears, I hope," Atlas guessed. The last time Atlas had seen him, was at the village that she destroyed with Malice. "But if we ever see him again, I'll be glad to rip him apart one by one," Atlas said as she punched her paw into her palm. Then Atlas replied to Seth telepathically, 'Okay then. Remember to let me know if something bad happens, okay?'

Meanwhile, Starwing took Sophia's advice and started flapping his wings more gently as he jumped into the air again. "And try moving forward a bit and see what happens," Minerva suggested. The hatchling did as Minerva said and moved forwards. "Now stop flapping and keep your wings stretched," she said. Starwing stopped flapping and began gliding through the cave. "Now flap your wings again," Minerva said to him. Starwing went up an inch for every time he flapped his wings. Then he started flying around the cave. "Mommy! Daddy! I'm flying!" Starwing cried excitedly.

Max woke up for his dream. his hand still in the water but some thing is not right. His arm has a tattoo on it a dragon tattoo. It look like Kornso."what the hell!"said max to himself. then he took out his arm form the water and started to track atlas again.

Edited by megasuper123

Morning broke. Steffy Shaw was roused by Mister Sunshine peeking through her curtains, his hat upon his head and a smile upon his face. She liked that story, because it was her Daddy's favourite too. She loved him very much...

She looked down at her bedcover and realised she had been drawing on her sheets again, in her sleep. Strange drawings she didn't understand the meaning of and, never would. With muttered discontent and shame, she balled them up and hid them in the massive wardrobe. Daddy might not be home yet, so she would make him breakfast with the nice lady. She skipped down the stairs and went into the kitchen, where the woman had been waiting for her.

"OK, people, we know she can hover off the ground, now let's she if she takes to the open air. INFLATE TO FULL CAPACITY!"

The inflation happened in the Prayer's colossal leather gasbags, sheathed in light, damascened-steel scales. The pressurized air within them lifted the huge craft up higher, until it strained at the mooring cables. The crew of the vessel scrambled aboard as cranes lowered turrets into place. Two hundred huge men, built like brick outhouses, climbed into the propulsion chamber, ready to power the great screw-like protuberances that would give the Prayer flight. Shaw was the last to get on board, clattering onto the bridge like a confused puppet.

"Miss Turnstone, loose the mooring cables. Mister Andrews, open the hangar doors. Ahead vertical!"

The ceiling above them, an arrangement of metal beams on colossal gearage systems slavaged from the Prior Era, parted under the power of several burly men in treadmills, and the cables parted company with the Prayer. Like a long-lost galleon arising from the waves, the skyship rose up, startling several members of the general populace. A great trumpet fanfare blared out from the bridge's conning tower megaphone, and the Archimedean propellers began to turn. Slowly, the Prayer accelerated out of its dock and rose triumphantly above Causton Mallett.

"Doctor Shaw?"

"Yes, Andrews?"

"Are we not stopping to pick up Steffy?"

"No, I do not think so. There could be unforeseen problems - flight stress, turbulence and so forth - and I don't want her to be part of a worst-case scenario."

"Ah... I understand. I'll be in the stern, calibrating the, er..." he made some frantic hand movements. "In the stern."

Sophia snuffed smoke towards the human. Like if Sophia ate her or something? he asked Atlas. Seth watched Starwing fly around. "Careful, don't crash or something." he said. The last thing he wanted was for him to fly straight off a cliff like a lemming. Kids seemed to always be pulling kamikazes.

Edited by Sai

(starwing's a guy xd.png))

Slytha growled and held her hands out infront of her. "Don't talk to me. Just leave me alone." She narrowed her eyes and increased her pace. Go away Albel. If that even is your real name.

((brb))

((...You saw nothing...))

Albel followed after Slytha quickly. "Wait!" he said again. "Stop, don't go. Please...." he pleaded, walking next to her. His past had finally caught up with him.

"Buh I liek its." Nick said "Tis is southing." he said hugging her. "Why dun yew leik it?" he asked confused.