picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha tilted her head to the side. She was wondering why he turned himself into a rabbit. She shrugged to herself and giggled, trotting next to him. She looked down at him, her ears tilted back. "Why is you rabbit? So you can jump highers or something?" she asked him.

(THE SWEEP HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!! SEND ME ALL THE SHEETS NAO!!!!)

Nick smiled hugging Keisha. "Otays" he said happily "Les go!" he said turning into a rabbit a hopping away

((YES SIR!!!))

"Cus bunnies are nice and fluffy and cuddly!" He said giggling and hopping beside her. "And i can jumps higher!" he said hopping through the hallway and into a room with a big trampoline in it.

Keisha had to run to keep up with Nick. She shook her head. First a mouse, then a wolf pup, now a rabbit... What's next? She thought to herself, following Nick into the room. She saw the trampoline and tilted her head to the side, cautiously walking over to it. She sniffed around it, wanting to see if it was safe.

Nick jumped onto it giggled, he was propelled high into the air. He looked down at Keisha. "Come on up!" he said happily. He was having the time of his life.

Keisha nodded and jumped up onto the trampoline. Next thing she knew she was struggling to not fall on her head. "Wooooaaaah!" she giggled, trying to control herself. She almost bumped into Nick, but thankfully dodged him as she jumped all around. She giggled softly, looking at him.

Nick giggled as he landed on Keisha's head, holding on tightly she she jumpped "WEEEEE!" he said happily

Keisha giggled softly, flapping her wings each time she jumped so she can go higher. Soon enough she could touch the ceiling without even flapping her wings. She giggled louder, doing flips as she jumped. She hoped Nick was holding on tight enough so he wouldn't fall off.

Nick fell off of Keisha, he fall under her where she would land. "Eeee!" he said coveirng his eyes with his eyes and paws trying to hide, but he couldnt escape.

Nick fell off of Keisha, he fall under her where she would land. "Eeee!" he said coveirng his eyes with his eyes and paws trying to hide, but he couldnt escape.

((*pokes nick to check his mail*))

((Same :3

and Snooooow! where'd you go! You were lingering!))

Keisha giggled, flapping her wings so she wouldn't fall on Nick. A thought struck her. She wanted to know if Nick would keep his promise about not getting mad at her. She pondered for a second, but decided to try. She stopped flapping and whimpered softly to herself, falling. She fell on top of Nick with a thud. "Sowwys.." she said, trying to get up.

Albel fell asleep.

(( - Time Passes - ... *jeapardy music* ... ))

The dragoness was the first one up. She looked around but no one seemed to be up yet. She nudged Fayt. He grumbled and rolled over. Buttercup reached up and tucked on his collar. Fayt opened his eyes and rolled off the couch, hitting the floor with a thump. "Can't you ask someone else for food?"

((Sorry g2g D: nn))

((I had to send my character sheets...))

Slytha pushed the cover off of her and noticed Albel. He was still asleep and hadn't moved. Well darn, I was wanting to throw him out of a window. She laughed softly, not really meaning that. Hey. Are you awake? She thought softly, not wanting to wake him if he wasn't.

Albel opened an eye. Now I am... he was always a light sleeper. He glanced at her face. You look disappointed that I didn't try something he said, yawning.

((D: Nick is ignoooooooooooring me. Is it because of the long character sheet???))

Edited by Sai

Keisha rolled off of Nick and tilted her head to the side. Her wings folded onto her back. "Sowwy.." she said softly, lowering her head. She jumped on him again, wanting to see if he would yell at her.

Slytha shook her head. No I'm not. I'm just dissapointed I don't get to throw you out of a window. Sher rollled her eyes and stood up. She put her hand to her forehead and swayed back and forth oce. I'm fine. She put her hand back to her side and walked to the end of thee bed. Any plans for today? She glanced at him.

(I wana break.... I just wana rp xd.png)

"ahh!" Nick said quickly turning into a wolf pup and covering his head with his paws. He curled his tail around himself and grunted as Keisha landed on him again "Owe"

Keisha huffed, knowing that jumping on Nick wouldn't really get him mad. Just annoyed. She got off of Nick and curled her tail around her legs, looking at him with sad eyes. "Sowwy." she said softly, glancing down. She didn't like hurting Nick at all.

I'd like to see you try. he said. Albel shrugged briefly. I don't have anything in mind. I thought you were going to find Arumat though. he shifted his eyes to Slytha. That would be quite humorous to see. He had it in his head that she would epically fail at trying to beat him.

((>:3 we're here to make you miserable today xd.png))

Edited by Sai