picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((;p))

Albel smirked. Fayt glanced at Albel as he let his fist fly. he squished his eyes shut. Albel used some restraint in the punch but still gave it some hardness. A loud thwack echoed through the room. Fayt yelped and blood seeped from the side of his mouth. "That hurt..." he moaned. Albel brought his fist back for another punch. Fayt frantically reached his hands up to push on his brother's chest to get him off, "I'm ok now!" Albel had him pinned there. Albel looked at Slytha for a second opinion.

Slytha rolled her eyes. I guess he's awake now. If you hit him again you'll probally just knock him unconsious. She glanced at them. Hopefully that isn't how brothers are suppose to act. She turned and laid across the chair. Her legs hanging off on arm and her head on the other. Do you want these strawberries or not? She held them out towards him.

Nick smiled. He was the same size as Keisha. "What chu wana does?" he asked watching the rain outside fall.

Keisha shrugged. "I doesn't know." she said, looking at Nick. She noticed that either he shrank, or she grew. "I isn't gonna asks.." she mumbled softly, closing her eyes again. She yawned, wanting to sleep now. Which didn't make sense to her considering she was asleep for almost a week now. "I doesn't knows... We can't go outs since tis rainings.." she yawned again. "We never did the trampoline thingies.."

Albel huffed. "I don't know, knocking him out sounds pretty good." he grumbled. Albel got off his brother. Fayt breathed normal again. He raised a hand and wiped the blood off his mouth. Albel took the strawberries. "Thanks" he said.

Arumat noticed the ladies get up from the corner. He stood up himself and left before he ended up getting involved in anything. he went back to the inn and went to his room.

No problem. She streatched her legs and finished with her apple, setting the core on the arm of the chair. I wonder.. She glanced at Albel. Why did you leave the lab? Or better yet, how did you even get that electric collar off?[i/]

Ayos was glad to see that the hatchling seemed much more full of life now.

"So then Fern does West sound good?"

Ayos himself was getting fired up, perhapes it had something to do with the sudden revival of the surrounding forest. It seemed like everything was getting excited. Ayos created an updraft is was lifted up into the sky, he also crated an updraft beneath Fern to lift her up into the sky as well a little more gently though.

------------------------------------------

Malicereally liked Atlas's spirit. He decided that she had only a slight moment of hesitation with the girl Kassandra and that hunter max ealier and that it could be forgiven. ((Yeah Malice held the grudge for that long))

"Perhapes he will track us and save us the effort of looking for him."

Malice said jokingly while laughing.

((I will try and be easier on Megasuper my dear colourcodedchaos))

I was one of the lucky ones that got a short in the collar. So I tore it off. Instead of running away, I decided to do a cleanup. he said, dropping a strawberry into his mouth. His eyes slid over towards Slytha. But you already know the basics of *that* story.

Slytha winced. So you just killed them all? Some of then must have been kind to you, and yet you killed them? You wouldn't act like that anymore right? She glanced over at him.

((can't.. stop... watching...

))

((....))

Albel laughed. Kind to me. I think you're missing the point that every day we were all trying to kill each other. Nobody liked anyone else. he said, staring at the ceiling. He could remember that so call pen. It wasn't really a pen bu the dragons were kept on a separate half of the building. They were allowed to roam free in that trapped domain though they were encouraged to kill each other. The lighting was always a dull golden yellow that flickered. It didn't even light every place. Busted pipes and columns filled the hallways. Everything was stone and steel, rusted and moss growing. Water leaked from the ceiling, making puddles along the damp, dark rooms. It was like those terrible horror movies. Something was always lurking in the shadows.

Edited by Sai

Slytha blinked and stared at the ceiling. I'd say, I'm sorry that you had to go through something like that, but then you'd say you don't want my pity. She sighed. I guess I should just be grateful that you at least lived though that and came out sane. She crossed her arms. I can't think of anything worse unless you were forced to kill them and they were your friends.

You are forced when you're young. You're trained to fight and they punish you if you don't fight the others. We were experiments to see what hybrid was the most powerful so they could breed more of them for their own use. After a while you just got a taste for it. Being in that lab was like being in an abandoned subway. he said. It had that same atmospheric feeling. Fayt meanwhile was gone- asleep on the couch.

Humans. She huffed. Now you understand why I hunt them. She crossed her arms. They think they are the smartest, strongest, and best species. They are dead wrong. She growled softly.

Albel could remember the dragons. They were so cruel. Monsters. Tell me, who's more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows? he asked. he'd heard this question many times before. It had become more cliche but it was true. The dragons always caved and followed along like a trained dog. I don't find one better than the other.

What does that have to do with anything? If you want an answer it is the fool. The fool that follows isn't a fool at all, obviously they just trusted the fool so they followed. Slytha rolled her eyes. If this is about whoose side your own then we've had this discussion before. I don't want to have a fight with you so just drop it.

It's the fool that follows. Everyone knows who the fool is, yet they follow the fool. he said. I don't have a side. I just know both are morons. he said. Albel got up and went upstairs. Come sleep up here, it's more comfy. he said. Edited by Sai

((I took the last part of your post the wrong way.. xd.png ))

Slytha rolled her eyes. So everyone in the world is a moron other than you? Hun, you might want to rethink that. She stood up and streatched her arms. I'm comming. She walked up the stairs after Albel. Now I feel like a pet...

Edited by snowdragon10

((Hey at least it wasnt "come sleep with me" xd.png))

I never said that... he said, going upstairs. Albel opened a guest room. Albel sat on the end of the bed as he always did to be modest. The bedpost was there for him to lean back on so it helped. He yawned slightly.

Edited by Sai

Slytha rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed. "You complain when I sleep in a chair yet you sleep on the end of a bed everyday? Hipocritical much." She got underneath the covers and glanced at him. "Don't you have a bed or something?"

((You're starting to sound like Miroku xd.png))

((No because I said AT LEAST IT WASNT. Mirokou would've been like "Would you bear my children??!!"))

Albel opened an eye. Not unless you want me to sleep with you. he laughed, knowing if he was over by her, she probably would've decked him. Albel had to be there anyways. Albel liked to be around others though he seemed to be reclusive. At the lab, they would kill each other during the day but sleep together like a pack during the night. It was like a time of truce.

Slytha narrowed her eyes. "Not unless you want to get hit so hard your face gets as flat as a plate." She pulled the covers over her head. "Now good night. I swear Albel, if I wake up and you are anywhere in this room other than there, you'll end up six feet under." She growled softly and closed her eyes.

((Lolz I was jk xd.png he sure is straightforward xd.png))

((*whaps you over the head*))

Jeez she acts like I'm some sort of rapist. Albel thought, rolling his eyes. He never understood why girls took everything so seriously. "Good night to you too, friend." he said sarcastically. Albel leaned back against the post and shut his eyes.

Slytha yawned. "This time, try not to wake me up with Fayt's screams..." She made sure the cover wasn't completely covering her head so she would have enough air. Then she streathed out her legs and laid her head on her arm. "Goodnight.." She murmered as she fell asleep.

Albel fell asleep.

(( - Time Passes - ... *jeapardy music* ... ))

The dragoness was the first one up. She looked around but no one seemed to be up yet. She nudged Fayt. He grumbled and rolled over. Buttercup reached up and tucked on his collar. Fayt opened his eyes and rolled off the couch, hitting the floor with a thump. "Can't you ask someone else for food?"

((Sorry g2g D: nn))

max walking through the snow."SNOW. YAY." said max to himself and then made a snowman."now where am i gonna get a nose for you."said max."hmm this will to"picking up some rocks and made a face then took some brances and made the arms."YAY A Snowman.... It has been 4 years."after saying that max started to follow the dragons again.

((DO NOT ASK WHY I WENT A SLEEP EARLY!!! hmm mabay it good work but... ))

Edited by megasuper123

(THE SWEEP HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!! SEND ME ALL THE SHEETS NAO!!!!)

Nick smiled hugging Keisha. "Otays" he said happily "Les go!" he said turning into a rabbit a hopping away