picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Atlas gasped as she saw Max using the same fire shield spell that she used moments ago. Her fireballs hit the shield and it got bigger. When it reached its full height, Max launched the giant fireball towards her, but Atlas quickly flew away from it to avoid getting burned herself. Then she glared at Max and snarled, "Alright, when I first tried to kill you, didn't use any of these magic tricks. How are you able to do all of that now?!"

After walking through the woods for a few minutes, Starwing came across footprints and two long lines on the ground. "Oooooh!" Starwing looked at them with interest, seeing as he's never seen something like this before. He decided to follow the tracks and see where they went.

max said."let's just say i found a book."then he started to gather magical energy into his sword.the blade starts to glow red.

Atlas watched Max pour magical energy into his blade and it turned red. "So then all I have to do is destroy the book and it'll be over!" she growled at him. She casted a metal-melting spell over the sword to try and melt the sword's blade, so that she won't deal with the possible harmful effects when it touches her skin. Then she started charged downwards at him and tried to pin Max down so that she could slam her claw into his head. "You're going down! You and that little book of yours!" Atlas growled.

"Yeah, I know. But I believe that peace will come someday. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, or not next week. But somewhere later," Minerva said.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Miko looked around. Tamtam, I can't find her! she said.

Arumat looked at the shop keeper, "How much?" the 2 settled on a price. After paying, the shopkeeper opened the cage. "There" he said. Arumat reached in and picked up Rose. There was something about this hatchling that was different.

Albel rolled his eyes. I don't like being by someone i don't know.

(( and why doesn't albel care that he's getting spashed with water?))

Edited by snowdragon10

"Heres" Nick said turning into human and opeing the freezer. He pulled out the bin and got out a spoon, putting some icecream on it "Open up!" he said giggling

Keisha looked at the ice cream with confused eyes. She shrugged to herself and sighed, opening her mouth. "Okays." she said, looking at Nick. She waited for him to put the ice cream in her mouth.

((I will start posting after my worst case of writer's block is gone. Don't worry about it))

But then Atlas put up a fire shield around herself to cancel out Max's ice spell. Then she saw that her metal-melting spell had no effect on the sword. 'It's because he's use a spell to make that sword immune it. That's why I got to destroy that book before he kills me,' Atlas thought. Then she swung her tail at Max and then tried to attack him with her claws. 'I'll try to kill him quickly without letting that sword touch,' she thought. She didn't know what effects that Max's glowing sword had, but Atlas knew it was going to be devasting.

Tamtam nodded. "Hopefully it will. If not, both species will get destroyed. I don't know about you, but I ain't letting my family and friends get destroyed." He grinned. Then his grin disappeared when her heard Miko. What? Wait, I... Smell something... His nose twitched as he smelt the air. He landed and kept his nose to the forest floor. He inched his way along, Rose's smell getting sharper. He paused. "This is where she landed." He froze, noticing human tracks. "Humans were here when Rose was. Their tracks leave, but Rose's don't." He growled. "D***!" Miko, humans got her. There's no blood, so they must have just taken her away.

Slytha stoped floating on her back and stood up, kicking her feet to stay above water. "Stop worrying. You used barely know nme, and it turned out ok." She grinned and closed her eyes.

Edited by snowdragon10

But then Atlas put up a fire shield around herself to cancel out Max's ice spell. Then she saw that her metal-melting spell had no effect on the sword. 'It's because he's use a spell to make that sword immune it. That's why I got to destroy that book before he kills me,' Atlas thought. Then she swung her tail at Max and then tried to attack him with her claws. 'I'll try to kill him quickly without letting that sword touch,' she thought. She didn't know what effects that Max's glowing sword had, but Atlas knew it was going to be devasting.

max's sword started glow green."huh"zomibes started to come out of the ground."What the heck? hmm better take out the book...."then he made a barrier of fire around himself and stated to read more of the book.

"What?" Fayt asked, looking at Slytha. Albel opened his eyes. "Idiot..." he murmured.

Miko scratched the back of her head.

Arumat carried the hatchling out of the store. her chains were still attached. "I don't know why I bother" he said. Arumat walked out of town, towards the forest.

((Rose looks like this, and that includes the chains:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p411/st...ic_by_ebily.jpg ))

((Is it human zombies or dragon zombies?))

Atlas didn't notice the zombies, but she did see Max's spell book. 'There it is! Now's my chance!' she thought. Then the dragoness dashed towards Max and tried to snatch the book out of his hands with her jaws.

"Me neither," Minerva said to Tamtam. Then they came to the tracks and Tamtam sniffed them. He confirmed that it was the humans who kidnapped Rose and took her away. "Oh no! We have to go rescue her now! Quick, take me to a nearby town and I'll go and try to buy her quick before someone else does," Minerva said. Then she saw Starwing walking through the tracks and went to get him. "Starwing, don't try to follow them. If they see you, they'll take you away, too?" The bird hatchling tilted his head confused and asked, "Huh?" He wasn't sure what Minerva meant by that. Then she took Starwing and got onto Tamtam's back. "Okay, let's go!"

((Is it human zombies or dragon zombies?))

Atlas didn't notice the zombies, but she did see Max's spell book. 'There it is! Now's my chance!' she thought. Then the dragoness dashed towards Max and tried to snatch the book out of his hands with her jaws.

"Me neither," Minerva said to Tamtam. Then they came to the tracks and Tamtam sniffed them. He confirmed that it was the humans who kidnapped Rose and took her away. "Oh no! We have to go rescue her now! Quick, take me to a nearby town and I'll go and try to buy her quick before someone else does," Minerva said. Then she saw Starwing walking through the tracks and went to get him. "Starwing, don't try to follow them. If they see you, they'll take you away, too?" The bird hatchling tilted his head confused and asked, "Huh?" He wasn't sure what Minerva meant by that. Then she took Starwing and got onto Tamtam's back. "Okay, let's go!"

((Guess DARGON ZOMBIE FTW )

DARGON ZOMBIE START TO ATTACK ATALAS.

Max stll reading the book."oh so it's will end on 10 min!" talking to himself.then he but the book back in his backpack.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Nothing Fayt." She looked back at Albel. "Someone's just asking to be dunked." She grinned and put her hands on his shoulder and pushed him down, trying to dunk him underwater.

Tamtam nodded. Miko, can you come get Starwing? I'm going to go searching for Rose at the town. Minerva thinks that's where she is. Tamtam sat down and folded his wings to his sides. "First we have to wait for Miko."

"here you go!" he said giggling and putting the icecream in your mouth "Yummy icecream for yew!" he said happily.

"here you go!" he said giggling and putting the icecream in your mouth "Yummy icecream for yew!" he said happily.

((Not you to nick xd.png Sai did the same thing yesterday ))

Albel felt himself go down a bit and quickly grabbed the pool ledge. He resisted against her quite easily. "I don't think so" he smirked. Albel raised a hand and pushed her head down.

Miko picked up Starwing. She'd already been near him anyways. "Let's go" she said, going towards town. Arumat went into the forest and paused. He held Rose out from his body, looking at her. "I'm debating whether to keep you or not. I don't much care for dragons" he muttered. Arumat wouldn't kill the hatchling either way, he didn't have his weapon with him. He held her back to his body again since it was easier to carry her that way. he walked aimlessly into the forest. Maybe it's from that stupid house full of dragons. he thought. Arumat walked towards Rika's place.

Slytha took a gulp of air before she was pushed under and crossed her arms. She swam down and then out a bit, surfacing a few feet away from Albel. "Hey! I'm the one trying to dunk *you*." She rolled her eyes.

Tamtam nodded and flew towards the town. He stopped in midair once he got close though. "Wait! I smell something." His nose twitched and he landed, snifing the ground. "Rose's scent, and its fresh! She was here!" He narrowed his eyes. "A human had her." He pointed at the shoeprints.

Edited by snowdragon10

The dragon horde gasped in shock and fear as they saw zombie dragons. "He's use necromancy, one of the most forbidden magic!" one of the dragons yelled. "Oh that's it! We're not going to stand around here, why this son of bi*** uses our dead brethren against another dragon. Let's kill him!" the other dragon snarled. Atlas watched in horror as the zombies came closer to her. But then, the other dragons started to kill off the zombies with their fire breaths, claws, fangs, and other magic. Atlas pounced on Max and pinned him to the ground and snarled, "What was that you just used now, scum?! Trying to kill me with zombies! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Three other dragons surrounded Max and one of them snarled, "Yeah, trying to cheat in a fight by having other dragons fight for you! Especially dead one!" "That's worse than slavery, scumbag! You just made the dead fight against their very own will!" the other dragon growled. "And forget letting her kill you on her own, we're taking you down!" The dragons started to slash their claws, whack their tails, and bite Max with their fangs. Aeolus, who just stood there watching his horde destroy the zombies, looked at Max with disgust and thought, 'Hmph! Look at what he's gotten himself into now. I knew from the very first minute that he wasn't going to survive.'

"Okay," Minerva said to Tamtam, when he said to wait for Miko. Then they went to town and Tamtam smelled Rose's scent along with a human's. "Then let's find the human quickly! I'll try to convince him to give up Rose," Minerva said.

Edited by Red Dragonette

"I quote the word try" Albel said smugly. He looked over at her and winked.

Arumat came across the back of the house. he saw 2 hybrids and the girl swimming. "Hmph" he huffed. The hatchling made a loud noise. He cupped his hand over its mouth. Arumat hid behind a tree. The hatchling squirmed and muffled noises through his hand.

Tamtam nodded and followed the trail with his nose to the ground. He walked slowly, not wanting to loose the scent. After a while he heard something up ahead."Thats Rose! That human, I'll kill him!" He snarled, bolting ahead. He noticed a house coming into veiw and looked down at the tracks. They didn't go into the house instead they seemed to stop. "She's close." He looked up. "Rose where are you!"

Slytha rolled her eyes then froze. What was that? She looked around, not seeing anything. It sounded like a hatchling. She paused, hearing a roar. That time I heard Tamtam. She hauled herself out of the pool. I'm going to see whats happening. She looked back at Albel.

Keisha closed her mouth once Nick put the ice cream in her mouth. She tried chewing it, but it melted before she can even try. She swallowed the liquid and shivered since it was cold. Looking at Nick, she smiled a little. "Mores?"

Arumat gritted his teeth. It wasn't anger, but stress. "Quiet you idiot" he muttered to the hatchling. Arumat had done something nice for once and he was paying for it. He pressed back against the tree, trying to keep Rose quiet.

"Rose, can you hear us?" Minerva called to the white hatchling. "Rose, where are you? Starwing want to show you something!" Starwing called, too. Minerva hoped that Miko's baby will be in one piece when they find her. Then she saw the house, too, and and said, "That must be where the human lives. Quick, drop me off there and I'll go try to get Rose back from him."