picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Can't you take a hint? Leave. Me. Alone!" Slytha growled again and started walking the other way. Romanced a hybrid so you could kill her! Is that all I am to you?!? I don't care anymore! Just go away! She started walking deeper into the forest, barely able to continue walking because of how dense the trees were becoming.

Albel flinched. He ran in front of her so she couldn't continue. He spread out his arms out so she couldn't walk around him. "That was different.... I love you...." he unsheathed his katana and put it in her hands. Albel got on his knees and tilted his chin up so his neck was easy accessible. "If you don't believe me, if you think I'm here to kill you, then kill me."

(("Can't I have then both?"..... "Sit!!!" xd.png))

Slytha closed her eyes and quickly wiped away what might have been a tear. She sighed and droped the sword. "I'm not going to kill you." She turned her head to the side and looked at the ground. I want to know exactly what happened.

((xd.png he's clueless tongue.gif))

Albel paused for a moment. He lowered his face to look at the ground himself. With the other Hybrid you mean? She was a more advanced hybrid like myself that escaped the lab and wouldn't listen. I had to get really close to her so she wouldn't have any guard up around me... he paused there. He didn't really explain exactly how close they got together.

((..... he's not the only one... xd.png))

Slytha growled again and turned around. She narrowed her eyes and continued walking, literly shaking with anger. I don't want to talk to you. She shivered a bit from the cold and crossed her arms to keep warm. At this point, she wouldn't even mind dieing.

((>:3))

Albel sighed. If it makes you feel any better, she wasn't my 'mate' if you know what I mean... he murmured. Albel stood up and walked towards Slytha. I was an assassin back at the lab, it was my job. Wasn't anything personal. I never managed to catch them all anyways... he shrugged.

It doesn't. She increased her pace, not that it mattered, Albel could catch her even if she was runnig as fast as she could. If you left the lab regularly, then why didn't you leave for good. Leaving the rest of your family behind couldn't be to much of a problem. You are a deserter after all. She growled again. Now I told you I don't want to talk to you. Go away.

Albel picked up his katana and sheathed it. He followed her pace. We had special collars. 'Death Collars' we called them. If you tried to escape, you got killed. 10,000 volts isn't very pleasant. Some of us got shortages and such and those were the ones that were hunted for successful escape. he said. He looked at the forest path. I don't care if you don't want me, it's late and I don't want to leave you in the forest alone...

Slytha stoped and glared at him, her eyes as cold and hard as a block of ice. Then maybe you should have tried to escape and gotten yourself killed. She curled her hands into fists. You won't touch me. If you do, then I wouldn't hesitate to fight back. She turned her head back so she was looking forward. She narrowed her eyes and continued walking. Goodbye. I'm sure I can manage to take care of myself.

((Live songo! Her dad, he can die, who sends an 11 year old out to fight demons!!! xd.png I figured they were going to die))

((Oh, Kohaku? ....*resists telling spoilers* >:3))

I did try to kill myself. At the cave....remember? he asked. Albel moved up next to her. Don't leave....I'll....do anything you want...just don't go.... he pleaded. Albel felt pathetic and desperate. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if she left. He couldn't let her....

((dang.... spiders still give me the creeps xd.png at least Songo's still alive... Omg! That cat thing is so cool! *looks at my cat* Why can't you do that!!! xd.png))

You obviously haven't changed a bit since you left the lab. What? Waiting for me to let my guard down? Well keep waiting, I'm not going to. She walked away from him. Forget what I said. You are a demon! She held back the tears that threatened to overflow.

((Yes, Kilala is a demon too tongue.gif))

No...I.... Albel stuttered. I died for you once already, is that not enough? he asked. Albel didn't know what she wanted. He never had a real mate per say. He didn't know what to do.

Died for me once. Ha! You tried kill yourself. The only thing you've done for me is beat me almost to death. I can't beleive I thought you actually cared. What, confused that I figured out your little game? Don't be, I know when I'm being tricked. She stoped and glared at him. "Now go away. I can take care of myself, if not, then getting killed is fine as long as you aren't the reason why."

((yay good demons!))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Yeah, not all demons are bad, like Inuyasha, Sesshy, Shippo, and Kilala ;p))

Albel stopped walking. Slytha, it's not... he stammered, not finding words. Albel moved forward and put a hand on her shoulder. He wasn't going to let her go. Not that easy anyways.

"Buh I liek its." Nick said "Tis is  southing." he said hugging her. "Why dun yew leik it?" he asked confused.

((Sorry for not rping that much... I was busy most of the week.))

Keisha shrugged. "You doesn't has sensitive ears like mines." she said simply, shrugging again. "Without the thunder tis nice, though..." her ears twitched again when another clap of thunder was sounded outside. She curled up into a ball, still staring out the window.

((ALBEL JUST CONFESS YOUR LOVE! xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

(Krissi come to your chat?)

"Well..." Nick said muttering somthing and suddenly the thunder stopped "All better!" he said happily hugging her

((Shippo and Inuyasha are only half, and I'm convinced that for now Sesshy is pretty close to evil himself))

Slytha bristled, her eyes blazing with anger. Take you hand off of me, mutt. I'm going to find somewhere else to live, somewhere that I can forget about you. I might come back and see how your doing with some other hybrid or maybe a human. You are turning more like then everyday. She growled, starting to walk forward again.

Edited by snowdragon10

((No, Shippo is whole demon :3 and Sesshy only seems like a total ******* in the beginning. When he comes across Rin he gets to be quite a softy))

Albel gripped on, not letting her move. Stop... he said. Albel didn't want to hurt Slytha but he couldn't force her either. What would be the point? She wouldn't be happy and it would just remind him of his mistakes. He opened his mouth but he didn't know what to say. She didn't want to forgive him, that much was obvious.

Slytha growled again and turned her head to glare at him. Let. Go. Of. Me. She curled her hand tighter. If you don't let go of me right now them I'm going to beat you to death. After all, you did try to do that to me many times. "What I don't understand is why you didn't just let me die. I'm not very strong anymore. Maybe you just like to mess with people's minds. I wouldn't dought *you* would do something like that."

((Shippo looks half human, the upper half to be exact xd.png ))

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel refused to let go. "I didn't let you die because I love you. Even when you were a dragon and trying to kill me, I admired you though it didn't seem like it..." he said, gripped onto her more.

((Yeah, I know))

Edited by Sai

(((gnhfhhmdm!! I can't beleive I actually thought the real Niraku was cute! Must.. wash.. away... the shame... xd.png))

A few tears streaked down Slytha's cheeks. She didn't bother to wipe them away. "Your lieing! Your just trying to mess with my head again! Why can't you just leave me alone!" Her eyes still blazed, even though they were filled wth tears.

((....*slaps you* xd.png))

Albel pulled her in and hugged her tightly. "Back then, when you were strong enough to pose a threat, why would I have exercised restraint when you could have killed me when I let you live." he paused. He held her close to himself, he fur soaking up her tears. "Remember when I thought I killed you, I cried for you." he said.

Edited by Sai

((Why must I always think the evil ones are attractive!!!! GAH! )) ((did you just refer to slytha as 'you'? ))

Slytha started to cry a bit more. "No." She shook her head. "Y-your lieing... There has to be another reason.. That 'love at first sight' stuff is only true in stories."

Edited by snowdragon10

((huh?))

"It wasn't love at first sight. I fell in love with who you are." Albel said. He still held her close in a near death-grip. "If I wanted to kill you, why would I have save your life so many times when you were about to die?" he asked.

(Krissi come to your chat?)

"Well..." Nick said muttering somthing and suddenly the thunder stopped "All better!" he said happily hugging her

((FINALLY!!! GO ALBEL! GO ALBEL! xd.png

SLYTHA STOP BEING SO STUBBORN! xd.png))

Keisha pricked up her ears once she heard the thunder stop. "That ish still cheatings," she said to Nick, giggling softly. "But I will takes it..." she closed her eyes, listening to the soft sound of the rain falling outside. It soothed her, just as Nick said.