picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((....*slaps you* xd.png))

Albel pulled her in and hugged you tightly.

((*Points above*))

"It wasn't love at first sight. I fell in love with who you are." Albel said. He still held her close in a near death-grip. "If I wanted to kill you, why would I have save your life so many times when you were about to die?" he asked.

Slytha closed her eyes tightly. "If you love me, then why did you almost kill me so many times? That is definitely not how someone shows affection." She shook her head. She wasn't as mad as she was, but she was still pretty ticked off.

((...**** whatever, I hit my head earlier!))

"Because I wasn't used to having that sort of weakness. I was afraid to let affection come to my life because of what I'd done in the past." he said, sighing. "Please don't cry..." he murmured softly. Albel nuzzled her in a warm way.

((I can tell... jk! xd.png ))

"I-i'm sorry." She wiped away her tears with her sleeve. "I haven't cried in a long time. After my friend Vix died I was sure I wouldn't be able to cry anymore." She sighed sadly. "I guess I forgive you. You aren't the same person you use to be when you lived in the lab. Sorry for acting like such a weakling."

((g2g eat))

((OH IT IS ON NOW! *tackles* xd.png))

Albel moved her out slightly so he could see her face. He was still hugging Slytha however. He reached a hand up and wiped her tears from her face. "You're not weak. Far from it. Your body may not have all its strength but you still have a dragon heart" he said, bringing her back in. He kissed her softly on the cheek.

Arumat went into the bounty office again. He felt like letting that girl off the hook. He had nipped a few strands of hair from her without her notice. He walked up to the desk. He raised her picture and then the hair. "From her remains. She's dead." he said dully.

((Bring it blondey! xd.png))

Slytha smiled a bit. "Thanks. Your kind of okay yourself." She hugged him back. "I'm sorry for making too big a deal about everything. I guess it could have been worse. I've had other dragons 'fall for me', but I've never felt the same, except with you of course." She rested her head on his shoulder. "Thanks for rescuing me from that human. Who knows what would have happened-" She paused. "Well I guess I would have attacked them and been killed."

((I'M BRUNETTE! RAWR! *strangles* >:3

I just have 2 blond streaks in front ;p))

"Let's go back before you get sick again" he said. Albel scooped her up and started to walk back. One of the strands from his scarf hung down in front, resting on Slytha. "You cold?" he asked. The morning dew was on the ground and the air was a bit chilly.

(My hair is golden brown xd.png and your still a blonde!))

"I'd say 'I can walk', but you wouldn't listen to me anyway." She rolled her eyes. "And I'm not really." Her arms were feeling a bit numb and she has goosebumps, but she didn't want to complain. "I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't really mean any of it."

Edited by snowdragon10

((No :3 I'm Brunette with a hint of blonde.))

Albel was quiet for a moment. He looked at the ground. After all this time...she doesn't trust me... she must be right, I am a demon... he thought to himself. He shut his eyes briefly. He put the loose hanging part of his scarf across her arms.

"Thanks." Slytha looked up at him. "Are you okay? I'm suppose to be the one crying remember?" She smiled slightly and looked out ito the forest. "I don't think walking will get us back to Rika's place anytime soon."

"....I'm fine..." he said faintly. Albel started to run, the keeping the ride smooth. He could see the lights through the tree. The house stuck out like a sore thumb, the lights glowing.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Ok." Its kind of strange after everytime we get into a fight, you end up carring me somewhere. Well, ever since I got turned human. You wouldn't dare try to carry me while I was still a dragon. She closed her eyes. "Next time I see that human he better watch out. I intend to repay him for kidnapping me."

I suppose it's my way of relieving you of any more stress that I've caused you... he said, looking at her. I did pick you up once when we were in the arena. Was much harder but I flipped you on your back alright....right by the horns.... he said, remembering the fight. He thought about Arumat. Keep your distance from him...

"Try to keep an eye on where your going. I don't want to crash into a tree." Slytha rolled her eyes. "And I remember you flipping me over, just not *you* carrying *me*. An if you do remember correctly, *I* carried you out of there. You didn't seem to happy about that at the time." She laughed softly. "As for that human, I'm going to at least give him a real beating. Sure he managed to capture me, but I didn't have a sword. He better watch out!"

Albel at the house and stopped at the clearing. He let Slytha down. ....right... he murmured. He wasn't very pleased to remember it.

Arumat got his pay and left the office. He went into the bar and sat down without ordering anything. A few girls in the corner giggled quietly at him. Arumat was quite attractive for a human though there was just one problem, he was somewhat of a sociopath so he didn't really care for others.

Edited by Sai

"You still don't seem very happy about it. I don't think you take losses very well." She shook her head and walked to the door. She brushed some of her hair out of her eyes and tried to smooth out her hair. "Urg. My hair probally looks like I rolled down a hill."

"No, I don't..." he rambled. He followed her through the door. He opened his mouth to joke about her hair and then shut it, figuring it wasn't a good idea. Albel looked inside. Rika was in bed and there was an odd scene in the middle of the floor. Fayt was sprawled out across the floor on his stomach and the dragoness was lying on top of him. They were both asleep though.

Slytha glanced at Fayt, then at Albel. "Iam starting to dought you two are really related." She glanced back at Fayt. "*I'm* probally stronger than him." She laughed softly. "Looks like Fayt finally found a girl that won't run away from him."

(("She swallowed too much water, I have to breathe air into her." *slap* xd.png ))

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel knelled next to Buttercup. "She was acting a bit strange earlier...." he sniffed for a scent briefly. "Catnip....she ate catnip..." Albel slapped a hand to his face. "A dragon on catnip...I don't even want to know what she did to Fayt..." he said, standing up.

((0_o))

Slytha chuckled softly. "Do you think we should wake them up?" She looked towards the kitchen. "I'm going to get something to eat. Don't kill anybody till I get back." She grinned and walked towards the kitchen.

((My favorite quote:

Inuyasha: Ok, quit blubbering

Kagome: I'm not blubbering!

Inuyasha: Ok then, crying!

Kagome: I am not!

Inuyasha: Are

Kagome: Not!

Inuyasha: Are so!

Kagome: Shut up and sit!

lol))

Albel raised his foot and nudged Buttercup. She opened her eyes and glanced around. She took one look at Albel and scurried away. Albel nudged Fayt next, "Get up you lazy oaf." he growled. Fayt yawned and opened his eyes. He stood up half awake. he yawned again. "Tiiiiiiiiiired..." Fayt moaned. He stumbled forward, leaning on Albel like a pillow. "Get off" Albel muttered.

"Yes," exclaimed Fern (think Progressive (Fail at spelling) commercial "Yes!"). Everything around her started getting healthier.

((Sooooo booooooooooreeeeeeeed))

Put him on the couch or something. She rolled her eyes and opened up the fridge. What is up with you two? Me and Scarlet never acted like *that*. "hmmm..." She decided to get an apple. Hey Albel, want me to get you some strawberries?

((Miroku is such a perv *facepalm*))

Edited by snowdragon10

((uh huh

1 post per 1/2 hour *headdesk*))

Albel helped Fayt to the couch. Fayt plopped down. Because my brother is a stranger to me. And sure I guess. Albel said, shrugging. Fayt looked around, eyes dulled. "I was assaulted by a pretty lady" he rambled, referring to the dragoness. Albel lowered his brow. He pulled back a fist, figuring a good punch would put him out of that daze in more than 1 way.

((I'm trying to do 4 things at once shesh! No not the couch!! xd.png jk ))

Slytha put some strawberries on a plate and walked back into the living room. She heard Fayt's comment and rolled her eyes. She glanced at Albel. If you don't punch him I will. She sat down on one of the chairs and munched on the apple.