picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha sat up and growled. "Shut the hell up Albel!" She narrowed her eyes.

Tamtam nuzzled Rose happily and broke the chains with his teeth. He winced softly then picked her up by her scruff. "Lets go." He mumbled. Then he glanced back at Arumat. "You know, you remind me of someone by the name of Albel. Except not cruel." He started walking away.

The guy dropped Rose and the hatchling ran over to her father. Minerva was a little dismayed at the boy's comment and replied, "Well thanks, anyway." Then she walked away with Tamtam as she said to him, "I'm glad that Rose wasn't hurt, are you?"

Meanwhile, Starwing looked at Miko and asked, "When do we find Rose?" He really wanted to show her these strange tracks that he saw minutes ago.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Her yelling only made him laugh harder. He started to run out of breath and fell onto his back. He laid on the ground, still laughing hard.

Rose evaded his teeth when he went to break the chains. They weren't heavy, and she actually liked them. The sound they made was entertaining. She wriggled in his grasp. Arumat dulled his eyes, "Yeah, sure." he muttered.

Slytha growled and unsheated her sword, jamming in into the ground right next to his head. "Next time it'll be your face that I stab. So shut up." She held onto the handle of the sword and glared at him.

Tamtam nodded. He glanced at Rose's chains. Sophia isn't going to like that... I don't think anyone will. After the human disapeared from sight, he laid down. "Hey, can you hold onto Rose? I don't think that she would like dangling from my jaws in midair."

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel slowed his laughing. He was still chuckling but it was small. "Like you would" he said, rolling his eyes.

Rose reached back and pawed at the chains. She giggled hysterically. She was like a cat playing with a ball of yarn. Miko picked Rose up.

Slytha sheated her sword and stood up. You don't know. She crossed her arms and listened, hearing nothing. I guess whatever happened is over now, so I'm going back. She stomped back to Rika's house, pausing when she came to the root and steping over it.

Tamtam rolled his eyes. "I meant that the girl should hold it." He looked at Rose playing with her chains. "I don't think its right that a dragon is in chains."

Edited by snowdragon10

I thought you were going to kill Arumat. He's there Albel said. He stood up and pointed the tree.

Arumat brush himself off. "Stupid dragons" he murmured.

"hey, at least we can hear where she is now" Miko giggled.

Edited by Sai

"Me neither, but Rose seems to like the chain though," Minerva said as she looked at the white hatchling. Starwing looked at Rose's chain with curiousity and asked, "What's this?" Minerva answered, "It's a chain that slavers used to bond their slaves. For dragons, I mean most dragons, it's not good for them, because it's a sign that you're a slave." "What's a slave?" the bird hatchling asked.

Slytha froze. Why didn't you say that earlier then!?! She growled and turned around. You are no help at all. She looked were Albel had pointed and walked that way. He's going to pay from kidnapping me with his life.

Tamtam sighed. "And so can everything that wants to harm her."

Arumat reached up and tightened his bandanna. I should probably go back and get my weapon... he thought. This is why Arumat avoided being the good guy.

You're welcome Albel muttered. He went back to the pool and grabbed his scarf.

Miko shrugged. "She'll get upset if you take them off"

Slytha sighed and continued walking. Sorry. She rolled her eyes and spotted Arumat. She unsheated her sword and growled. "Prepare to die human."

Tamtam shrugged. "I guess."

((Maybe Sesshomaru is kinda nice, but killing the only dragon so far was out of line!!))

"A slave is person or dragon that's forced to work for his or her master without any pay or rewards. It's not good, because they're often abused, neglected, and looked down on as inferior for their whole life." Minerva answered Starwing's question. "Many dragons were slaves for over a thousand years before they used their powers to free themselves from the cruel hands of their masters. But not all dragons were free though, because even today there are still hunters who would go and capture dragon, inject them with poison to weaken them so that they won't be strong enough to fight, and sell them to slavers who would want to buy that dragon." Then she looked at Rose and asked, "I wonder if Rose has been infected."

((Pshh, there's more.))

Arumat turned around to face the girl. "I see you're still lively as ever. Well then." he opened his arms. "Come on, I don't have a weapon." he beckoned.

Rose seemed to be getting more stubborn. "I suppose the defiant stage is setting in..." Miko sighed.

Slytha growled and charged the human. "Your going to wish you never met me." She swung a quick sideways slash at him.

"You mean earlier wan't the defiant stage?" Tamtam rolled his eyes. "Oh joy." He looked at Rose in the eye. "You better not act badly or I won't hesitate to punish you, got it?"

After hearing the bad things about slavery, Starwing murmured, "Whoa..." Starwing hoped that he wouldn't get captured by hunters and turned into a slave himself. That would be really bad. Then he heard Tamtam and Miko mentioning the defiant stage. "What's a defiant stage? Is it a bad thing like slavery is?" he asked the grown-up dragons.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Arumat smiled slightly. he ducked her slash. While she was still moving forward with the slash he quickly grabbed the front her her shirt and the arm with the sword. He used her weight the she was already shifting forward to lunge to flip her over onto her back. He made sure not to smash her to the ground too hard since she was still a lady.

Rose stuck her tongue out at her father. Miko raised a paw to her mouth and giggled. "It's when they get stubborn"

Edited by Sai

"Oh," Starwing said to Miko. Then he saw Rose stick out her tongue at Tamtam and decided to do the same thing, too. The bird hatchling blew a raspberry at the furry purple dragon. Minerva giggled at the two hatchlings. Then Starwing stuck his tongue out at Miko and Minerva. "Oh quite it," the human girl said playfully to Starwing.

Slytha growled and winced slightly. She jammed her sword into the ground and got to her feet. I won't fall for that again. She pulled the sword from the ground and charged a him. She quickly slashed daigonally twice, making a "X" in the air.

Tamtam rolled his eyes and picked up Starwing in his mough, carefull of the bird hatchlings spikes. "Time to head back to the cave."

Edited by snowdragon10

Arumat moved backwards to avoid her swings. This chick is psycho! he thought. He backed up until he bumped against a tree. "What's your thing against me anyways? You know, because of me you don't even have a bounty anymore" he said. His voice was still passive though she was trying to kill him.

Miko went to pick up Rose again but she dodged. Rose jumped in the air and started flying back herself.

"Whoa!" Starwing chirped as Tamtam picked him up by the tail, making the bird hatchling hang down from his mouth. Minerva got onto Tamtam's back, when he said that they were going back to the cave now.

Meanwhile, Greg had entered the village (Rika's) and was going to rent a room at the hotel. He went inside and paid gold to spend a week at the hotel. 'That way, I'll train myself, hunt dragons, and get everybody prepared for the next horde attack,' he thought.

((Remember, the horde isn't allowed to attack Rika's village tongue.gif))

((I know, but I plan to do that near the end of this RP, if it does have an ending, which most likely isn't going to be soon.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I doubt it will ever happen *shrug*

and it ish like...invulnerable... because I said so xd.png))

"Bounty Ha!" She growled, slashing her sword at him again. "You are human and a bounty hunter. That is reason enough to kill you. That, and that you kidnapped me, are reasons for you to die, or, if you lucky, beaten half to death. Now hold still!" She growled as she slashed at him again. You don't care if I kill the human or not right Albel?

Tamtam flapped his wings and lunged into the air. He rolled his eyes at Rose and shook his head softly, not wanting to hurt Starwing.

Edited by snowdragon10

Arumat moved to the side again, still backing up. "I should have expected this from a dragon. Didn't even harm you and yet here you are trying to kill me." he huffed in an amused manner. "Some noble creature you are"

If it's your cup of tea. Albel shrugged. "Albel can you come to town with me? I need to pick up a few things" Rika said, stepping out the door in her normal hunting outfit. Albel stood up, "Yeah, sure..."

Rose flew ahead to the cave, landing on the edge. She looked at the others and wiggled her butt at them.