picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Suddenly, Atlas heard a familiar voice calling her name. She rolled her eyes and said, "Oh great, how the h*ll can a human travel 150 miles in half an hour?" All the dragons looked down to see a black-haired boy in a green shirt. Aeolus saw Max, too, and murmured to himself, "Hmph! A foolish human daring to show himself to a large group of dragons. He'll lose his life very instantly." Then he ordered the horde to go and attack the boy, but Atlas stopped them and said, "Hold it! He's issuing a challenge to me only! So I don't want anybody interfering in my battle! I promise, I'll make this easy and quick before we move on." Aeolus said to her as the entire horde landed on the ground, "Very well, finish him off on your own, so that we can keep moving." Then Atlas walked over to Max and growled, "I don't know how you found me this quick, but this time I'm going to kill you off for good!" She used her magic to create a globe of fire around the boy and had it close in on him to try and set him on fire.

"They're molting, Starwing. That's the process that some of the furry dragons go through to reach their adolescence," Minerva answered. After Martin and Rose had finished molting, Starwing said, "Martin, Rose, you look different!"

max using a a water spell to clear a path through the flames and then walking through the path.

((nick thanks for allowing magic use.))

Atlas and the other dragons looked at the boy in surprise and wondered how he was able to cast a water spell. "He must have a spell book! Be careful, Atlas!" one of the dragons cried to her. "I know! And now I'm going to stop using my magic for now and start attacking him with my claws!" she growled as she charged at Max and started swiping her claws at him, hoping to damage him with all her strength. Then she swung her tail fast and hard, hoping to whack him with it.

Slytha rolled her eyes and splashed water at him. "You going to get in or just stand there all day?"

Tamtam blinked. "Thats strange. I don't have any silver or striped dragons in my family that I can think of. My father was a red color and my mother gold." He shrugged.

Tamtam looked down at himself and grinned. He liked his new fur. "Yes." He said in a voice that seemed to calm and mature to be the voice of a hatchling.

Atlas and the other dragons looked at the boy in surprise and wondered how he was able to cast a water spell. "He must have a spell book! Be careful, Atlas!" one of the dragons cried to her. "I know! And now I'm going to stop using my magic for now and start attacking him with my claws!" she growled as she charged at Max and started swiping her claws at him, hoping to damage him with all her strength. Then she swung her tail fast and hard, hoping to whack him with it.

Max using a ice spell to make a wall of ice in fornt of him and jump'd right.the started to use a fireball spell.

Albel paused a moment. He un-did his scarf and set it on the ground. Albel walked to the pool edge and slowly got in. "Gotta tell Rika to get a hot tub." he said, grinning.

Rose slipped away while they were looking at Martin. Miko smiled. "I think it's just adorable" she ruffled his head hair. Rose walked to the cliff edged and wiggled her rump. She jumped off but didn't fall. She just floated there in the air. Rose flew off and around, seeing she didn't need wings to fly for some strange reason.

Keisha nodded. "Kays... You isn't heavy anyways." she said softly, giggling. She stood up and wobbled a bit, but she regained her balance. She half-trotted towards the kitchen, whistling to herself as she did. Once she got to the kitchen she sat down. "Where tis it?" she asked, her tail swishing back and fourth.

"Starwing want to molt too, so that he could really good!" Starwing cried enthusiastically. Minerva chuckled and said, "I'm afraid, you may not look completely different than you are now when you grow up. But you may shed some feathers in life though." She had gotten her knowledge from many books about dragons that she had at home. "So when does Starwing grow up?" the bird hatchling asked. Minerva answered, "In about five or more years."

Atlas's attacks were blocked by Max's ice wall spell. Then he shot a fireball at her and the dragoness easily dodged the attack. "Hah, missed!" she taunted.

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Heres" Nick said turning into human and opeing the freezer. He pulled out the bin and got out a spoon, putting some icecream on it "Open up!" he said giggling

"Starwing want to molt too, so that he could really good!" Starwing cried enthusiastically. Minerva chuckled and said, "I'm afraid, you may not look completely different than you are now when you grow up. But you may shed some feathers in life though." She had gotten her knowledge from many books about dragons that she had at home. "So when does Starwing grow up?" the bird hatchling asked. Minerva answered, "In about five or more years."

Atlas's attacks were blocked by Max's ice wall spell. Then he shot a fireball at her and the dragoness easily dodged the attack. "Hah, missed!" she taunted.

((i said i made a fireball but i did not use it.))

Max the uses a water spell and but's them together to make a mist. then sneaking up on atlas.

Edited by megasuper123

slytha rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me this water is too cold. You really are tame." She laughed and splashed water at him.

Tamtam grinned at Starwings enthusiasm. "Don't worry Starwing, I never molten much when I was young. I still look great anyway." His grin widened and he closed his eyes.

Martin closed his eyes slowly and then opened them again. He looked around, wondering where his sister went. He spotted her flying around and widened his eyes. Don't hurt yourself sister.

Edited by snowdragon10

Max created a heavy mist around the whole area to try and hide himself in it, so that he could sneak up to Atlas and attack her. But the dragoness, who remembered fighting a dragon with the same spell, knew this trick and wasn't going to fall for it. So she used her fire magic to light up the place and dispell the mist, turning it into light steam. Then Atlas saw Max in front of her and tried snap her jaws quickly onto him before he could cast another spell to block her. Then she would swipe at claw at him in case she missed.

"Yay! Starwing wants to look the same and handsome when he grows up!" the bird hatchling said joyfully after Tamtam said that he's never molted in his life.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Albel made a bark of laughter and shut his eyes. "Not tame, just spoiled." he said, opening an eye to glance at Slytha.

Rose glanced back at martin and grinned. She dove down towards the ground. She pulled up and flew above the forest. Chattering caught her attention. Rose flew towards the noise and landed on the ground. There was a group of humans. She walked towards them. "Oh look, fresh one." one of the 3 said. They were hunters though she didn't know what those were yet. "Wait it's a baby, we can sell it.... come here, Sweety..." he said crouching and reaching a hand out. Rose approached him, sniffing his hand.

Max created a heavy mist around the whole area to try and hide himself in it, so that he could sneak up to Atlas and attack her. But the dragoness, who remembered fighting a dragon with the same spell, knew this trick and wasn't going to fall for it. So she used her fire magic to light up the place and dispell the mist, turning it into light steam. Then Atlas saw Max in front of her and tried snap her jaws quickly onto him before he could cast another spell to block her. Then she would swipe at claw at him in case she missed.

"Yay! Starwing wants to look the same and handsome when he grows up!" the bird hatchling said joyfully after Tamtam said that he's never molted in his life.

Max getting a scar on his face form atlas'es claws. max then used his sword to attack. using fire spell at the same time.

Then Starwing saw Rose flying out of the cave and went after her as he called, "Wait for me!" Minerva watched the two hatchlings go and asked the adult dragons, "Shouldn't we go follow them to make sure they don't run into trouble?" There may be hunters or wild animals outside ready to attack the hatchlings and possible kill them.

Atlas created a barrier of flames around herself to absorb the fireball spell attack and then she got struck on her paw. The dragoness countered with another claw swipe attack.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Then Starwing saw Rose flying out of the cave and went after her as he called, "Wait for me!" Minerva watched the two hatchlings go and asked the adult dragons, "Shouldn't we go follow them to make sure they don't run into trouble?" There may be hunters or wild animals outside ready to attack the hatchlings and possible kill them.

Atlas created a barrier of flames around herself to absorb the fireball spell attack and then she got struck on her paw. The dragoness countered with another claw swipe attack.

Max jump'd form the attack."hmm..." then he used a ice spell on the ground to attack atlas.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Same thing really." She leaned back and floated on the top of the water.

Martin charged after Rose. Sister, wait! He paused at the edge of the clift and sniffed the ground. He shrugged and turned around climbing a few steps down backwards. He began to fall, so he dug his claws in. Instead of stoping his fall tthey sliced straight through the dirt, cutting groves into the clift wall. He blinked no understanding why his claws were so sharp and strong. He wasn't falling anymore, but was sliding down.

He reached the bottom in no time and raced after where he had seen Rose fly. Wait for me Rose! He glanced back up at Starwing, noticing he was flyng after her. Tell me where she is if you find her.

Tamtam nodded and flapped his wings. He looked back at Miko and the human. "Are you two comming?"

Edited by snowdragon10

((Don't do anything drastic, I want to do something first with Rose tongue.gif))

Miko looked at Tamtam, "I'll get her" she said, smiling. She flew out but saw Martin. "Hey, don't you get lost too" she said. Miko swooped down and scooped up martin. She flew him back up to the cave. "Stay here, baby" she said.

Rose had been knocked out. She woke up in a cage. Chains were around her neck and tail. She looked around to see other hatchlings in cages. She glanced out the window that her cage was against. Humans passed by.

"Rose! Where are you?" Miko called, flying above the forest.

Albel just shrugged, leaning on the side of the pool. Fayt swam around aimlessly.

Edited by Sai

Atlas quickly jumped into the air and stretched out her wings, so that she could hover in the air and avoid the ice attack. Then she started casting fireballs at Max, so that she could hopefully burn him up. One of the watching dragons spoke quietly to the dragon next to him, "I thought she said she wasn't going to use magic again in this fight." The other dragon replied, "Maybe she's changed her mind."

Minerva replied, "Yes, I want to make sure that they're safe." She got onto Tamtam's back.

Starwing tried following Rose by gliding after her, but then he started to go down fast before he could catch up with her. Then he landed on the forest ground and lost sight of his sister. "Rose, where are you?" Starwing called as he walked through the forest to search for her.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Atlas quickly jumped into the air and stretched out her wings, so that she could hover in the air and avoid the ice attack. Then she started casting fireballs at Max, so that she could hopefully burn him up. One of the watching dragons spoke quietly to the dragon next to him, "I thought she said she wasn't going to use magic again in this fight." The other dragon replied, "Maybe she's changed her mind."

Minerva replied, "Yes, I want to make sure that they're safe." She got onto Tamtam's back.

Starwing tried following Rose by gliding after her, but then he started to go down fast before he could catch up with her. Then he landed on the forest ground and lost sight of his sister. "Rose, where are you?" Starwing called as he walked through the forest to search for her.

Max using a fire shild spell.The fire shild sucks in the fireballs. And it getts bigger then max makes the fire shild spell into a giant fire ball and throws it .

Slytha put her arms behind her head and just floated on top of the pool. Still wondering about how Fayt survived?

Martin sighed and nodded. "Yes mother." He sat down and scratched behind his ear with his foot.

Tamtam stood up and nodded to Miko. "You look for Rose. I'll try to find Starwing." He flapped his wings and flew out of the cave. He scanned the forest for Starwing and glanced at Minerva. "Why are you so calm around dagons? Most humans would never even stand being near them."

Edited by snowdragon10

Atlas gasped as she saw Max using the same fire shield spell that she used moments ago. Her fireballs hit the shield and it got bigger. When it reached its full height, Max launched the giant fireball towards her, but Atlas quickly flew away from it to avoid getting burned herself. Then she glared at Max and snarled, "Alright, when I first tried to kill you, didn't use any of these magic tricks. How are you able to do all of that now?!"

After walking through the woods for a few minutes, Starwing came across footprints and two long lines on the ground. "Oooooh!" Starwing looked at them with interest, seeing as he's never seen something like this before. He decided to follow the tracks and see where they went.

Minerva answered, "Well its because I want to let dragons know that not all humans are vicious towards them. My father's goal was to try to and make peace between the humans and the dragons, so that they won't ever fight and kill each other again. My father doesn't believe that genocide will end the war and bring peace to the world, so he's trying to stop hatred and discrimination the non-violent way. I followed his footsteps too, so that I could help make his dream come true; a world where humans and dragons could live in harmoney and peace with each other."

Edited by Red Dragonette

Albel shut the eye he had opened to see Slytha. Yeah....

Miko looked around more. She couldn't find Rose. "Rose? Rose!" she called. She saw Starwing. "Starwing, there you are. Did you see Rose anywhere?" she asked.

Arumat walked down the busy street. He glanced at the dragon shop sign "Newly stock" he repeated mindlessly. Arumat wasn't very interested in dragons though he felt like looking at the variety such a big town had. He stepped inside and looked around. The hatchlings were still and quiet in their cages. Rose stood up and bumped her maw against the cage, making a clatter from her chains. Arumat glanced over at the hatchling. The 2 stared at each other blankly. "See one you like?" the shop keeper asked. The shop keeper looked at Rose. "That one's a white dragon, mighty handy for healing." he said.

((I edited my last post, Snow))

As Starwing was following the tracks, he saw Miko landing beside him. She asked if he's seen Rose and he answered, "No." Then he continued to follow the tracks on the ground. If he sees Rose on the way, then he could show her what he saw and they could follow it together.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Slytha rolled her eyes. Well then don't. How does it matter anyway? She floated over to him and kicked her legs, denching him with water. Just enjoy yourself. She grinned.

Martin sighed and laid down. I don't understand. I just have a bad feeling. I think Rose might be in danger. He closed his eyes. Rose? Where ever you are, please stay safe.

Tamtam looked back at the ground. "That sounds like a difficult task. The dragons harbor a great hatred from human, for good reasons too." He flew lower, trying to get a better veiw. "I don't believe peace will come in this generation." He sighed. "Sadly.."

Edited by snowdragon10