picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Tamtam nodded and pressed himself against the ground. He knew that Rose wasn't inside. The footprints stopped before they even got close to the house. He let her off anyway, he didn't want either of them to interfere.

Slytha looked back at Albel. Hello? Are you going to say anything?

Arumat sighed with relief. The hatchling seemed to have quieted down. She was still fidgeting a bit which made her chains bangle.

"What am I suppose to say? If you want get them and get them. I don't care." Albel grumbled.

Minerva got off of Tamtam and went to the door. She pushed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it.

((I got writer's block for now. But when I think of something else to say, I'll edit it.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Keisha closed her mouth once Nick put the ice cream in her mouth. She tried chewing it, but it melted before she can even try. She swallowed the liquid and shivered since it was cold. Looking at Nick, she smiled a little. "Mores?"

Giggling some more he spooned more icescream into the hatchlings mouth. "Yummy isnt it" he asked her smiling

Tamtam looked back at Miko. "You go that way and loop around. I'll go this way. Rose can't be far." He turned and went around the other way. He walked through the treeline, his ears twitching. He paused, hearing chains click together. Then he walked towards the noise. "Human, release my daughter now."

Slytha narrowed her eyes. Fine then. I will. She glanced over at Fayt. "Where did you put my sword?"

Edited by snowdragon10

Keisha swallowed the ice cream, wanting to get used to the coldness. She nodded at Nick, smiling a little. "Yes." she said. "But tis cold. Isn't you supposed to warm tis up first?" she asked, keeping her mouth open for more.

"On the table, surprised you didn't see it on the way out" Albel said blandly.

Arumat still pressed against the tree. He wasn't going to be weaponless in front of a dragon without a bargaining chip. The hatchling kept moving around, mostly from hyperness. He kept quiet.

Rika heard the doorbell and opened the door. She was still in her pajamas but she didn't much care. Rika opened the door, "What?"

"Tis supposed to be cold!" he said eatting some and shivering in delight at the taste. He gave Keisha some more "Taste good dun it?" he asked

Slytha sighed. You always seem to be mad at me. She turned and walked inside. Why even are you?

Tamtam growled again and charged forward, racing past both of them. He froze, smelling rose close by, and wirled around. He glared at the human and bared his teeth, his claws digging into the ground. "Let go of my daughter before I rip you into peices."

Edited by snowdragon10

I'm not mad, I just don't feel compelled to help out. Albel said. He shrugged it off.

Arumat looked at Tamtam. Not as large as I expected but no matter. he thought. "Would that be wise since I have her in my hands?" he asked.

Oh, ok then. Slytha closed her eyes and then opened them again. She grabbed her sword then walked back outside. She paused. I promised not to wander the woods alone. I don't intend to break that promise. She sighed. Please come then.

Tamtam's fur bristled. "I won't attack you if you release My daughter now. Do you really want to see what will happen when a father's child is in danger?"

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel dulled his eyes. He climbed out of the pool and trailed behind her. "Well go on then" he grumbled.

Arumat turned his head to the side. "You're not exactly in a position to make threats, now are you?" he asked. "Not when I have your daughter anyways." he didn't trust anyone enough to believe he could just walk away from that.

Slytha grinned. Thanks. She walked out into the forest. Tamtam wasn't hard to follow. He didn't care about not leaving a trail.

Tamtam growled softly. "What do you want then." He scratched long line in the sand. "I won't let you leave with her."

Albel huffed. He was just the baby sitter. he didn't plan on interfering.

Arumat lowered his brow slightly. "I'm not convinced you won't back-stab me." he said. Rose looked up at Arumat and wagged her tail. She'd acknowledged he saved her from that cage.

Slytha rolled her eyes at Albel. Now what are you mad at. She glanced back at him.

"I'm not convinced my daughter is safe." He dug his claws into the ground. "If you hurt her I *WILL* kill you, make no mistake of that."

I'm not mad. I'm not compelled to help. Now hurry up.

Arumat shrugged. "I wouldn't waste my time on a hatchling. I don't care for dragons." he said, holding Rose out by the scruff. Rose calmed down like any animal does when it's picked up by the scruff. "I don't hunt for sport."

"Hello, I heard that you have a white hatchling here that was brought from the slave market. That hatchling was stolen from me and brought to the market so that the thieves could make money off of it. Would you be so kind to bring me back my pet, so that I could go home and have it heal my grandmother's illness?" Minerva asked the white-haired girl, who answered the doorbell. Edited by Red Dragonette

"Tis supposed to be cold!" he said eatting some and shivering in delight at the taste. He gave Keisha some more "Taste good dun it?" he asked

Keisha nodded. "Tis taste awesomes." she said, giggling softly. She looked at Nick once before stuffing her head into the entire bowl of ice cream. She tried not to pay attention to the coldness nipping at her maw as she sucked the ice cream up.

Rika dulled her eyes. "I think you have the wrong person. Everyone living here is a hunter. I've no need to buy a petty hatchling. Especially a white one that doesn't fight." Rika murmured. Buttercup cocked her head to the side. "We have a white hatchling?" she murmured.

Edited by Sai

((back! I had to go eat/ help cook... lets just say it didn't turn out well...))

Tamtam sheathed his claws. "Then let her go. I don't hunt humans for sport either."

Slytha rolled her eyes. When are you ever compelled to help? She called over her shoulder. ger foot got caught under a root and she tripped. "S***!" She growled when she hit the ground.

Edited by snowdragon10

After the girl said that they didn't have Rose, Minerva replied, "Oh, okay. Well sorry to bother you. I'll be going now, thank you." Then she left the house and went to go find Tamtam, but he wasn't where she last saw him. "Tamtam, where are you?" Minerva asked. Then she got her answer when she heard him growling at somebody. Minerva went over to see a black-haired guy holding Rose. "Well if you don't care much for dragons, would you be so kind enough to give Tamtam his daughter, please? He cares deeply enough for her and he was worried that she might have been sold to a cruel slave master." Minerva asked him.

Hmm, good point. Albel said. He watched her as she fell and cursed. He stood there quietly for a moment and then a smile crept across his face. He began laughing hysterically.

Arumat dropped the hatchling. Rose landed on her feet with a faint thud. She ran to Tamtam and wagged tail. She glanced back at Arumat. "I don't care to hear your sob story" he muttered to the girl that had arrived.

Rika rolled her eyes and shut the door. "Random" she muttered.