picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((forgot to add it xd.png

I learned that song today...))

Slytha ingored Buttercup and walked over to Albel and Fayt. She rolled her eyes. "Must I awlays be the mature one? Albel you *are* older than me, acting your age shouldn't be to much to ask for." She crossed her arms. "Now, are you going to let him go or do I have to hurt you?" She raised an eyebrow.

((Ah yeah, I noticed when you edited your last post. Lol, stubborn tongue.gif))

"She's has a point." Fayt said in a strained voice. Albel pushed Fayt's face to teh ground. "Shut up" he growled. He looked at Slytha. "He's my brother and I'll do what I want with him." he said, snuffing steam from his nose at Slytha.

"He's not your brother unless you treat him like one." hmpf. Sometimes *you* act like such a child. She flicked her eyelashes. "So do I have to hurt you? Or are you going to use o sence for once and calm down?"

((awww... InuYasha just hugged Kagome... Reminds me of when Albel hugged Slytha.. the second time of course...brb, g2g eat))

Edited by snowdragon10

((hehe

I've seen the anime many times over. They're suppose to be coming out with a new season so yay))

Albel lowered his claws to Fayt's throat. "I don't know, if you try to attack me, I might...accidentally dig my claws in." he said, laughing. Fayt was keeping quiet for his own sake right about now. The dragoness went back into the kitchen for some jerky. Rika gave her some.

Slytha narrowed her eyes. And you said *I* was immature. She rolled her eyes and sat down on the sofa. I you do break your promise by killing him, then I may break my own and leave. She closed her eyes and tilted up her chin. so there

Albel retracted his claws and huffed. Fayt placed his hand on Albel and tried to push him off. He couldn't reach too well since he was on his stomach. The dragoness was still loopy and came running out of the kitchen. Albel got off Fayt. As soon as he did, Buttercup grabbed Fayt's tail and started to drag him across the floor. "WHY ME?!" Fayt shouted.

Slytha opened her eyes a bit and then closed them again. She turned her head to the side and sighed sadly. "This is no place for a dragon to live." She shook her head. She opened her eyes and lookd at the ground.

Albel looked at Fayt being dragged away and snickered. Seems everyone wants a piece of him. he thought. "When you're getting picked on by the slave, you *KNOW* you're a loser." Albel murmured. Fayt tried to grab something but couldn't since the floor was hard wood.

I can't live here. Its to small, and I can't just watch while dragons are in slavery. Slytha stood up and walked toward the door that led to the pool. She opened it and walked outside. "I-i need some time to think." She sighed and closed the door behind her. Edited by snowdragon10

Albel raised an eyebrow. He wondered if she at least remembered her sword, it being dark and all. Fayt finally grabbed the wall before he was dragged. Albel sat down on the couch. Buttercup laughed wildly.

Slytha leaned against the side of the house and sighed sadly. I just don't know what to do anymore. My purpose has always been to free as many dragons as I could, but I can't even do *that* anymore! I'm torn between leaving and staying. Urg! If I leave something will kill me, but if I stay I could be killed just as easily. She shook her head. Albel would try to kill himself if I leave, but if i stay he's still going to hunt dragons. There has got to be a third option!

Albel looked back at Fayt. "You're not seriously being overpowered are you?" "No, I just..." Fay trailed off. He yanked his tail away and stood up. Rika put the Deer in the fridge.

Arumat saddled his horse and left town. I'll check on the girl... he thought.

((brb))

Slytha sat down and leaned her head against her shoulder. I dont want to have to pick one. Albel's kind of a jerk, but he means well, except when he's attacking someone. That's just the point though! Even if I try to stop him, he'll still hunt dragons.. She put her head in her hands. "Urg."

Nick smiled hugging Keisha and sat on the couch, making a magical window apear in front of it, he giggled watched the rain outside and shrank down to Keisha's size, hugging her.

Arumat had his horse gallop through the forest. When he got close to the house, he slowed to a walk. His black horse blended in with the night. The house was lit brightly. He could see the girl sitting on the side of the house.

What do you think Scarlet? She paused. Hello? Scarlet? She sighed. Great. Even you are gone. This just keeps getting better and better. She looked up into the forest. I wonder where she went this time?

((Kagome's jealous! lolz))

Edited by snowdragon10

Arumat paused just on the outline of the forest, though hidden. He thought about a tactic. She was looking up now so he would have to keep her from running away. Arumat pulled out his bow he always kept on the saddle. He was good at arching though his main skill was with double blades. He strung an arrow and aimed it at Slytha. He let it fly towards her clothing. The arrow pierced through Slytha's clothing and pinned into the house.

Slytha froze, hearing the sound of a bow being drawn. There was no time to dodge, so she closed her eyes, hoping that she would die quickly. There was a soft thud next to her and she opened her eyes, looking at the arrow that pinned her to the house. They missed? Or was that just the person's intention? She paused. Albel, help. There's a human, I think that he or she might be trying to kill me. I've been pinned to the house. She struggled to pull herself off of the house, but was unalbel to. now I regret having durable clothing. She bared her teeth and looked up. "Whoose there?"

Arumat went over to Slytha, still on his horse. He stopped in front of her and dismounted. "Ah, much better" he said quietly. He got some rope, a cloth and a glass bottle from his saddle.

Albel didn't hear Slytha. he was distracted by the dragoness and Fayt who had managed to both fall on him.

Slytha bared her teeth. She knew what was coming. "You will not take me alive. I will not let you!" She grabbed the arrow in her hands and tried to free herself. Albel! Some help would be nice! Do you want me to die! She sucked in a deep breath and glared at the human. He must think I'm stupid.

Arumat may have been a hunter but he was somewhat of a gentlemen. "Don't worry, I wont hurt you." he said, amused. he was concerned however she would call for help. He wouldn't bash her over the head so he did the next best thing. He poured the content from the bottle onto the cloth. He grabbed her and forced the cloth over her mouth and nose. It was a liquid that had a sleeping remedy in it.

Albel couldn't hear Slytha very well over the shouts. What? he asked.

Edited by Sai

Help.. There's a human... He's trying to take me... She growled softly and tried to keep herself from falling asleep. Don't you dare touch me human! Her eyes started to feel heavy. Albel... Please.. Help.. Her eyes started to close and she couldn't keep herself awake any longer. If I die Albel... don't kill yourself. I wouldn't want that to happen, ever... Her eyes closed fully and she fell asleep.

Arumat pulled the arrow out and bounded Slytha's hands. He got back on the horse and pulled her up. He placed her in his lap and held onto her with one hand, using the other to steer. That amount of solution shouldn't last long but it doesn't matter since her hands are tied. he thought. he rode off into the woods.

Albel shoved Buttercup and Fayt off him. Wait- Slytha. Where are you?

Slytha opened her eyes, wincing as the horse trotted over some rough ground. Slowly her vision focused and she realized where she was. She roared and spat out the cloth. "You filtly human! Don't you dare touch me!" She roared and struggled to get away from him, not caring even if she did fall off the horse. She summoned up most of her strenght. Albel help! Some human is taking me away! Her head hurt from literly telepathicly screaming that. She was sure even though she may have been far away, he would hear some of it.

Arumat stopped the horse. he gripped on to her tighter. His expression was still passive. "Careful, you'll get hurt." he said softly. "If you don't want to get taken away, you shouldn't commit the crime." he added.

Albel stepped outside and looked around. He didn't see Slytha. The dew had already set in, diffusing the scents. Where are you? I can't find you he said, using his night vision to look around the darkness.