picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Fayt giggled again and blew some more frost at her. He meanwhile was taking his time backing up since she was just walking. Albel just looked ahead. He couldn't move or talk. He managed to smirk though. It looked like Fayt WAS his brother after all.

Slytha narrowed her eyes and wiped the ice off her face. You want to see what happens when a dragon catches a deer? She growled and quickened her pace. You can be the deer. She held up her fists, closing the distance between them quickly.

Yes, but you're a human. Humans are slow and can't catch deer he giggled louder this time, still grinning like a dummy. He blew frost towards the lower half of her body to put a chill on her legs. That's no way for a little lady to act. he teased. He bumped against the glass door when there was no where else to back to. He reached his hand over, feeling for the sliding door's handle.

Slytha winced nd kicked out with her right leg, sending the frost on it flying. She shook the ice off of her other leg and took a few steps foward. This 'little lady' is about to beat the fur off of you. She growled and sent a few quick punches in his direction. Quick reflexes and good hand-eye cordination were two of the few things she hadn't lost when turning human.

Fayt found the handle to the door and slid it open. He looked up to see Slytha's hand flying. He did a limbo motion to avoid them and fell over backwards. Fayt scrambled to his feet and laughed aloud. If you can catch me! he said, running out into the yard by the pool.

Slytha grinned. She shut and locked the door. There. She chuckled and walked over to the couch. She looked at Albel and then at the ground. Er.. She paused, not knowing what to say. Instead of just standing there, she sat down next to him, without another word.

Fayt climbed up the side of the house and slipped in through the window. "Frieeeeeeeeeeeend! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!" he sang from Rika's room. It was followed by a stupid and goofy laugh. Albel noticed Slytha and looked the other way. He heard Fayt sing the obnoxious message and dulled his eyes. Nevermind...we're not related... he thought.

Slytha nudged him with her eyebow. "I'd say sorry, but I don't even know why your mad." She growled and turned her head towards the stairs. "Fayt! Shut the hell up! I'm trying to have a converstation, you stupid mutt!" She growled loudly then looked back at Albel. "Now what was your reply?" She grinned.

"I love you too!" Fayt called after her just to tease. Albel rolled his eyes out of sight. Albel didn't know what to say to Slytha. She already knew why, yet she was asking? He wasn't sure exactly what she was wanting.

((Replied to your question on DA btw))

Edited by Sai

Ayos watched as Fern slept on the rock. Ayos let his tail hang down form the tree branch he was resting on. He enjoyed the gental breeze carressing his sore muscles. He suddenly stiffened and bit his lip as a muscle spasm took hold of his legs. Ayos stretched his legs painfully and the spasm ended. He sighed with relief and went back to relaxing. Edited by En'K'Haral

Slytha growled soflty. "In your dreams runt!" She sighed and looked back at Albel. "Well then, I'm sorry for whatever reason." She leaned against him. "Your not going to try and attack me now, right?"

(>:( I just found out if your left-handed then is harder for you to draw because you use the other side of your brain or whatever... Which ticks me off cause I'm left handed... who knows how good of a drawer I'd be if I was right handed... Dang it!! ))

((Pshh! Some of the worlds greatest artists are left handed! So I say bull ****!))

Albel was still too drowsy to speak. He shook his head faintly. Albel wrapped an arm around her as she leaned on him. He pulled her in lightly, placing his head on top of hers in a hugging sort of way. It was his way of saying sorry since he couldn't verbally communicate at the moment.

((I just drew Alble in a bunny costume.. It had to be done! xd.png))

Slytha blinked and glanced out the window then back at Albel. I promise not to run away. Not that I could anyway. She sighed sadly. "Tamed here I come..." She closed her eyes. But maybe thats not a completly bad thing...

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel's eyes were full of sadness, loosing their color. Slytha wouldn't be able to see from the angle though. He didn't care about her staying or not. He just wanted her to form a bond with him. Not run away constantly, afraid to get attached.

Fayt laid on Rika's bed, keeping quiet. Maybe she'll forget I pissed her off he thought, wondering if he'd have to sleep with one eye open tonight.

((aw.... :'( that's kinda sad.))

Slytha leaned her head against his chest. Do you feel alright? Fayt said that you'd be ok, but I want to know for sure. She looked at the ground. You didn't mean it when you said I was nothing right? She winced inwardly. She didn't know why she cared, but she did.

((here be my doodles!! http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6913/do...dalbelbunny.jpg ))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Yesh. *points to latest DA journal* so is that. BUT! That may just be my inspiration for my valentines day Deviation... >:3 heheheHAHAHAH! ALBEL DRESSED AS THE EASTER BUNNY!))

Albel tilted his head down and kissed the top of her head. He started to wonder exactly why he was so drowsy. He thought for a moment, though the sedative made them scatter. He dulled his eyes again, a bit flustered that he couldn't maintain a thought.

Fayt snuck downstairs and peered around the corner at them. he just grinned, though keeping quiet.

((Is... Is he holding a purse? LOL))

Cara stretched and yawned, sitting up. She was stiff, and she didn't know why. Looking around, she went to go look for Nick and Keisha. She hadn't seen them since she yelled, and she wanted to apologize to Nick.

((xd.png no. its a basket with eggs in it that says 'easter' to bad it got shrunk so much you can't see it.. dang it Sai! you ninja'd me...))

Slytha grinned slightly. I'll take that as a 'no'. That's kind of a releif, for some reason. She yawned softly. I think Fayt said the medicine would wear off in an hour or two, untill then, you have to take it easy. Ok?

Edited by snowdragon10

((>:3 *gos to work on task mentioned in last post*))

Medicine? What medicine!? he thought. Albel just nodded slowly. He turned his head to the side and spotted Fayt. Fayt ducked back behind the wall. That just made Albel make a bark of laughter, amused. he looked back to Slytha. Her being this close made him both tense AND relieved.

Slytha rolled her eyes. I don't find that funny. She tried to hold back another yawn. Why does Rika even keep sedatives in her home? You must go on killing rampages often. I guess I'm going to be talking to myself for a while. Unless... She yawned. I fall asleep first..

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt went into the bathroom and grabbed the smelling salts. He came up behind Albel and waved them in front of his nose. That woke him up. Fayt stepped back just in case. Albel grabbed his nose and coughed from the strong smell of the ammonia.