picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Fayt flinched again as it hit his legs. "Yeah, but I can still feel it" he groaned. Albel yawned slightly and smirked. "This is really quite sad." he said, shrugging. "You should be able to fight a sword with just your claws, not some sword" Albel didn't think it was a good idea to give a sword to someone who didn't know how to use it anyways.

Keisha nodded, sighing deeply. She walked back inside of the cave, still hugging him. Sitting down at the front of the tent, she coughed. "You is heavy." she giggled softly, noticing he still looked sad. Her ears tilted back a little. "What can I does to make you happy agains?" she asked him, wanting her friend to be happy. "Cause I doesn't like you this ways."

Slytha rolled her eyes and looked at Albel. "This is completely pointless. Its not like I'lll learn anything from beating him up. He certinly won't learn anything from getting beat up." She nudged his stick with her sword. "He can't even dodge or fight back."

Edited by snowdragon10

Keisha smiled. "I see what I can does." she said, flipping Nick over in her wings. She was still hugging him tightly, using her tail to scratch his belly since she couldn't use any other parts of her body right now. She giggled softly, sitting down like a human would.

Albel moved forward and shoved Fayt out of the way. "I guess" he growled. Fayt's ears tilted back, embarrassed at the comment. He moved out of the way. "Sorry..." he said quietly and sat down against a tree. Albel looked back to Slytha.

Keisha smiled, licking his nose. "I knows." she said. "Is that why I isn't useless?" she asked him, cocking her head to the side a little bit. She remembered he never answered her question about naming reasons why she wasn't useless. She hadn't forgotten about that.

Albel moved forward and shoved Fayt out of the way. "I guess" he growled. Fayt's ears tilted back, embarrassed at the comment. He moved out of the way. "Sorry..." he said quietly and sat down against a tree. Albel looked back to Slytha.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "You apologize for everything." Slytha looked at Albel. "Bring it on." She grinned, turning her sword diagonal. I'm not really expecting to beat you.

((Nick... I am laughing my *** off right now... xd.png))

Keisha giggled softly, rubbing his belly harder with her tail as she started to hum to herself. She was getting used to the dizzyness, but her headache was getting annoying after a while. "Thats as much as I can does." she said, still rubbing. "So you has to deal with its." she giggled.

Fayt looked at the ground, blushing. His ears perked at Slytha's statement and he looked up to watch them. Albel smirked and drew his katana. I know he said smugly. He held it out forward offensively.

((ha...ha....HAHAHAH!))

Edited by Sai

(I knew you would laugh the next couple post might make your head explode)

Nick giggling tail wagging like crazy "Faster faster!" he said toung hanging out his mouth

((SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME! xd.png))

Keisha giggled along with him, scratching his belly as fast as she could do it. Her tail was getting a little stiff, though. "I can't does it that fast anymore.." she said, the tip of her tail twitching as she scratched Nick's belly fast and hard. "My tails is starting to get a little bit pinchy... tis falling asleep on me."

(( o_0 thank you nick for scaring me for life.... I wonder what would happen if cara woke up...)))

Slytha grinned. "Are you going to stand there all day like a statue? Or are you going to fight?" SHe held her sword defensively, waiting for Albel to attack. I think I could last awhile...

Edited by snowdragon10

(Okay just a few more)

"Once i woked up and i wokes up and I heard my mommy yelling thats" Nick said "And my daddy kept saying im trying" Nick said

(Its not what you think it is. His mom is terified of spiders and she saw spider eggs hatcing and baby spiders where crawling all over the place. His dad was trying to squish them)

((You know, if you blank out the right words, it sounds odd...))

"I'll give you a chance" Albel said. It was kind of ironic to him. Fayt watched intently, mostly from being bored.

Edited by Sai

((*Explodes* SAAAI!!! FGJDFGKDFG!!! OMGGG!!! LDFDFOGKVFHKLSDKFHKLDFFG xd.png))

Keisha tilted her head to the side a little bit and giggled, pricking her ears up. Cara burst in at that moment, growling softly, her wings raised. "YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!!" she roared.

((lol, sorry, deleted it. I just had to do that...))

((I'M HYPERVENTILATING... I CAN'T BREATHEEE! SOMEONE GET ME A PAPER BROWN BAG!! NAO!! *Dies*))

Keisha whimpered, still hugging Nick tightly as she looked up at her mother. "He asked me to does it!" she whimpered, sinking low to the floor. "I was jus giving him a belly rubs..." she sniffled, burying her head in her paws as she whimpered softly.

Cara lowered her wings, anger fading from her eyes. "Wait... What?" she tilted her head to the side a little bit, understanding now. Thank goodness.. She thought to herself, breathing a sigh of relief. "Sorry, you two..."

Nick was long gone, running though the forest as fast as he can "SHE'S GANA KILLS MEEEEEE" he yelled at no one screaming his head off

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Translation, as soon as you attack me I'm just going to disarm you." She yawned falsely. "I'm waiting..."

Star opened her eyes and noticed at apple. She ate it in a few quick bites and got up. "Why am I just standing her when there is a kitchen full off food?" She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, eating anything that looked tasty.