picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha glared at Cara for a second before looking down at the necklace he gave her. Smiling to herself, she rubbed it and said his name three times. She teleported right in front of Nick, holding her wings opened so she can trap him in an embrace when he rammed into her.

"I'd LOVE to see you try" he laughed. He made sure he had a tight grip on the hilt and ran towards her. He swung the katana at her, though not so fast so he wouldn't slit her throat or something on accident.

((Playing the wii... Might take a little longer to reply.))

Keisha giggled, wrapping both her wings around him as she held him close, hugging him tightly. She got him trapped. "I like this necklaces." she said, looking at him with laughing eyes. "What happened? Why didn't you stay in the caves?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Slytha rolled her eyes and sidestepped his attack. She swung her sword and blocked Albel's attack. Now she was standing next to him with her sword still blocking his. "Really. That can be arranged you know."

Star finished eating what she wanted in the fridge, leaving behind some vegtables like broccli and brustle sprouts. She opened some of the cabnets and ate anything that she liked.

((lolz, Star's an eating machine!))

Keisha tilted her head to the side, looking at Nick. "Noes. Why would she kill yous?" she asked him, her ears tilting back. "She wouldn't hurted my best friends. I is still wondering why she yelled, thoughs.." she narrowed her eyes. "We didn't does anything wrong, rights?"

((Rika = Star's death))

"With my strength, I wouldn't get dreams anytime soon of tearing my sword away" he said. He was tempted to call her Kitten again but resisted. He pushed her back by pressing his sword into hers.

Rika had finished getting supplies and put them on Zizi. She started to walk home.

Slytha pressed against his sword with hers, but she knew he was stronger. She took a step back and planted her foot. "Hmp."

Star was sprawled out across the kitched table. The kitched was a mess, food was spilled everywhere and the fridge and all the capnets were open. Star groaned and patted her stomach. "I guess you can have to much of a good thing." She leaned back. "But it tasted SO good.."

Edited by snowdragon10

((It wasn't THAT inappropriate. Gosh. xd.png))

Keisha nodded, closing her eyes. She teleported back into the tent, in Nick's room so Cara wouldn't find them. "Yays." she smiled. "I did its!" giggling, she licked Nick's cheek. "Is you okays though?"

((Quick, post faster so they never find it! xd.png))

Albel stood there for a second and then smirked. He used his free hand to grab her hand with the sword. He used it to turn her body around and he pulled her close. Albel wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't squirm free. He pressed a single claw to her throat. "Rawr" he said sarcastically. "I win"

Rika came into the house and saw the kitchen. She froze up for a second.

Edited by Sai

Keisha giggled softly, nodding a little bit. "Kays." she said, rubbing Nick's belly again. She giggled softly, smiling as she did so. "Does you want me to do it like befores?" she asked him.

Keisha nodded, hugging him as tight as she could without hurting him. She continued to rub his belly, smiling as she licked him back.

((WB))

Edited by Krissi2197

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Like that would happen in a real fight." She grumbled. "How does this help me learn how to fight?" She crossed her arms.

Star opened her eyes and yawned loudly. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye and looked over at Rika. "Er, Albel did it?" A bit of an egg yolk fell off of her nose. "Ah haaha. Funny story actually." She grinned.

Albel retracted his claws. "It could" he said in a mocking way. "Because it teaches you just how much I'll win by" he grinned, blowing steam from his nose. I think his head is full of that steam Fayt though, rolling his eyes.

Zizi edged away from Rika slowly and the Drake ran under the couch again for cover. Rika drew her sword and ran after Star. "You're dead you stupid dragon!" she shouted.

Edited by Sai

Slytha rolled her eyes. "No it doesn't. It just proves how much you will cheat to win." She crossed her arms.

Star got up and streatched. "No reason to get a-huffy. I was just trying to get me brekkers. You didn't feed me, your the on ta blame." She jumped over Rika and into the lounge. "Now don't go swinging tha sword, you might hurt yourself.."

Edited by snowdragon10

"That too. But there really aren't any cheap shots, just smart ones." he said, letting go of her. He turned the blade of his katana outward so it didn't cut her. Fayt scratched the back of his head. If he ever tried that with a girl, he was convinced he would be dead when anyone else found him.

Rika growled and ran after Star. She wasn't going to stop until she got a piece of that dragon.

((I don't know who, but someone posted in here about a mod killing you guys after reading the low quality posts... That person gets a nod. Timebomb: *explodes*

Seriously. Stick to Khallayne's rules already until the official rules are up. You actually can get warned for disobeying a mod.))

Edited by DarkLorienne

Slytha rolled her eyes and walked a few steps forward. "*You* would say that." She turned around and crossed her arms.

Star looked back at Rika. "Ek!" She sweeked, falling over a peice of furnature. "Why the bloody hell are you so mad?"

((actually, when I was new here, I did get warned for disobeying a mod..))

Edited by snowdragon10

"Yes, I suppose I would since I just did" he smirked. Albel was a fan of smart-ass comments. "I'm not the first and I'm not the last. Like those times you relied on Atlas to try and kill me since you couldn't get the job done yourself" he said, shrugging.

Rika swung down her sword at the dragon. "I'm mad at you, stupid lizard!"

((Damn! Star is so British!))

Edited by Sai

((wot wot? xd.png ))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I didn't rely on Atlas to kill you. Why would I want to kill you anyway?"

Star raised and eyebrow. "Wot?" She took a few steps away from Rika. "No reason to be peeved right?"

((brb, I feel like I need a spot of tea. xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Her "bloody hell" explanation.))

"When you were a dragon. You always trying to kill me. Hell, sometimes you followed me for miles just trying to get a piece of me. Face it, you're more of a stalker than *I* am" he said, shrugging again and shutting his eyes.

Rika moved forward quickly, swinging her sword out again.