picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"This shrimp" Albel said, tossing Fayt forward. Fayt got to his feet. "With what?!" "Your claws, Fool" Albel said, extending his own claws as an example. Fayt looked down as his claws, it had been a while since he'd extended them. He hadn't the slightest clue how to fight.

Slytha crossed her arms. "I want to fight someone that atleast *can* fight back. Fighting him wouldn't be fair. It would be like attacking a deer. No-offence of course." She glanced at Albel. "If he tried to fight with his hands against my sword, wouldn't he loose a hand or something?"

"Then use a stick" Albel suggested. He folded his arms across his chest and smirked, "Besides, would you rather *me* fight him?" he said, emphasizing on the note of himself. He could just imagine Fayt being beat around like some sort of Pinata.

((My name ISN'T KEISHA! xd.png

And how come? Will we be back at the tent or... What? You can tell me in a PM if you want.

*Eats flood control*))

"I'm the one that needs to train. Why don't you fight me?" She shrugged. "Its not like I learn how to fight by beating up Fayt." She looked at Albel. "A stick? What good would that do? Its just chop right through it."

"Because he needs more practice than you do. Teach him or *I'll* deal with him" Albel murmured, shoving Fayt forward. He knew it would be better if Slytha did it since she didn't have as much strength as himself- thus less of a beating for Fayt.

Slytha rolled her eyes and tossed Fayt a stick. "Here. Now defend yourself." She held her sword crosswise. "I know sometime in your life you had to fight."

Nick yawned waking up in the tent. He left keisha and went outside of the cave, looking up at the moon sadly

Fayt held up the stick in an odd way, looking at it as he did so. "I wouldn't exactly have called it fighting..." he said quietly. Fayt was far from a fighter. Anytime he had a confrontation in the past, he either ran away or got his butt severely kicked. He was tense, not knowing what really to do.

Keisha followed Nick, sitting down next to him. She cocked her head, looking at him with confused, sad eyes. "Hi's.." she said softly, narrowing her eyes. "Is you mad at mes?" she asked him. She wasn't sure if he was or not, but she just wanted to be sure. She sat up straight, tensing up as she awaited his answer.

Edited by Krissi2197

Keisha narrowed her eyes, nodding slowly to herself. She sighed, shaking her head. "Okays.." she said softly. "But you look sads. What's wrongs?" she asked him, scooting closer. She folded her wings onto her back, not wanting to hug him if he didn't want to be hugged. She looked down, her eyes still narrowed.

((Is he human?))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Shesh. Relax. Its not like I'm going to kill you. Maybe a bruise or two." She nudged the stick with her sword. "Now, are you left handed or right handed."

"Right handed" he said, looking down at the stick. He had a blank look on his face that was almost funny. Albel leaned back against a tree. This was something he just couldn't miss.

((Ah.))

Keisha sighed, her eyes narrowed. Nodding as she understood, she unfolded her wings and put them around Nick, hugging him tightly. "I miss Icefire toos... A little bit." she shrugged, sighing a little. She didn't know what to say. "Doesn't worry about it. She is okays." she narrowed her eyes. "She will surprises you one day and appear out of nowhere. Then you will be happy agains." she hugged him more.

"Ok then." She nudged the sword pwards so he looked less like a person with a cane an more like a person with a sword. "Now act like it isn't a stick, and more like an extension of your arm." She paused. "I'll go easy on you since this is you first try...." She swang upwards with her sword, tryng to knock his stick out of the way and leave him defenceless.

Ayos was left alone by everyone that was there but he was used to it. He was however concerened about the sword. He began to look for the boy that was weilding it. Flying low to the ground he scanned the ground and eventually picked up the trail. He followed it to Kassandra's home where he hovered outside looking like he was just hanging in the middle of the air as he inspected the house exterior.

------------------------------------------------------------

Malice turned to the leader asking him.

"You lead this hord right? Then why don't we just kill this group and be done with it?"

((WWotS thus far I belive that Aelos has agreed to leave the villages alone, but Malice has arrived on the scene late and is now trying to convince the hordmaster to kill you guys. happy.gif))

Fayt flinched as a reaction, his muscles locking up. In effect his sword didn't budge when she hit it upwards. Fayt opened his eyes again and blinked. He frowned slightly. "That kind of hurts your hand..." he muttered, noticing the feeling of the vibration when the objects clashed.

"Hmmm.... I'm not surprised." Slytha paused. She swung her sword upwards, then at the last minute swinging at his legs instead. "You skin is as hard to peirce as Albel's right?"