picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"NO SETH YOU ARE FREE" Nick yelled yanking out his own hair "YOU ARE NO ONES SLAVE IF YOU MUST HAVE A MASTER PICK ME!" Nick pleaded clutching onto seths head "I will not use you for the destrustion of your own kin! please seth" Nick said rambling on.

Nick pointied to atlas "Desist combat imidiatly!" he cammanded

Edited by picknick10

'Seth, so that's his name huh? I got to get him to come on my side before that brat takes him.' Kathia plotted before she said in a sweet tone, "Hey Seth, I'll be your master. If you come with me, I'll feed you delicious meat everyday, groom you, and take really good care of. I'll never let anything befall my dragons. I'll even give you a warm bed to sleep on and a shelter to keep you out of the rain and snow."

Atlas heard the little boy giving him an order and she snarled, "Human, how dare you tell me what to do? For that, I'll going to squash you flat!" She landed on the ground and ran towards the boy, ready to squish him with her paw.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Nick looked into Seth's eyes, his own eyes pleading "pestilence will be unleashed on your soul if you let her become your master please join me, I can't let you be used she speaks lies,i can see it in her eyes. Please I ask you one more time, join me instead and we can save the dragons, stop the war. For your kin sake and your own" Nick reasoned. He turned towards Atlas, ready to jump back in a moments notice "I only want to obtain peace, please desist combat."

Edited by picknick10

Kathia glared at the little boy and was about to use more convincing words on Seth when Atlas came to attack the boy. The 17-year-old didn't like the kid, but she wasn't going to let any dragon have the pleasure of killing a human, so she rushed up to Atlas and thrusted her sword into the magi's abdomin. Atlas roared out in pain when she was struck by the human girl. The dragon reared up on two legs and then came down to try and flatten Kathia, who moved out of the way.

(And I got homework to do, so goodbye until tomorrow.)

"Nick's right, Seth." Torzue said, his voice a bit weak. "Nick wants to end the war, the lady here wants to use you to keep the war going.... to keep the suffering going..... You may be forced to betray and kill your own kind" Torzue was in an odd position, his front half was in a standing position while his back half had collapsed. A stray arrow from one of Kathia's comrades had missed Atlas and struck Torzue in the side of his stomach area. He looked and the bleeding arrow wound then at Atlas and sighed.

Seth was a bit sad and confused, he liked humans, but they always had to be so complicated. Sophia bit on to Seth's tail, "Brother, I wont let you" she growled.

Nick walked over to torzue while he waited for Seth to make the right desision. "Ima pull out the arrow" He said quitly "One two three" he said yanking out the arrow and putting a large folded cloth over the wond and applying presure

Torzue squinted from the pain and collapsed.

"Thank you...." he whispered. "Dragons and humans have such great potential.... but instead of working together, most have turned againgst eachother, only letting their destructive potential show..... It soothes my constant fear knowing that some are different, some choose the path of peace between two powerful species...."

Torzue smiled and nodded. It still hurt, but Nick's kindness made him feel better. The arrow had pierced deep into Torzue's weak flesh, so he couldn't get up, but he hoped it would heal soon.

Seth paused on his thought and walked back to Torzue, dragging Sophia who still had her mouth clasped onto Seth's tail, "You ok?"

Kathia ran up from Atlas's tail to the back of her head and thrusted the pointy tip of her weapon into the magi dragon's forehead, causing the mighty beast to snarl out in pain and trying to knock Kathia off her head. The red-haired girl was pushed off and she hit the ground on her side. Then the dragon slowly fell into unconsciousness from the loss of blood and she layed unmoving on the ground. Then Kathia looked at Seth and said in a pretend honest tone, "Please Seth, I'm not going to let you fight against your kind. I'm only going to let you do non-violent work like moving heavy cargo or guarding the camp, and if things get tiring, I'll let you take some breaks. Please come with me and you'll live a peaceful life at my place. And if any human tries to hurt you, I'll punish them and tell them to back off and leave you alone."

"I'm not a combat dragon" Seth muttered, bringing a claw up to his face, "Don't really know how to either" he trailed off. "My master loved soaring the skies.

"Yeah, she wont be soaring any skies if you get my drift" Sophia whispered to him. "You have the little brat back there anyways" she said, motioning towards nick.

Kathia watched Seth walking away from her and she said desperately, "Come on, Seth! I'm being honest, I won't let you hurt a fly, I have good stuff at my camp! And I'm not really fighting all dragons, I only kill the bad ones!"

"Oh really? And you say that after nearly murdering a dragon?" Sophia asked, motioning towards the Magidragon. Seth sat down, "Well, she has a point there..." he muttered.

"That was a bad dragon! It was trying to burn down my camp and my friends and I had to stop it!" Kathia yelled.

"You humans are all the same!" Sophia snapped, "Bitter, soulless, LIARS!" she snuffed out a spark of fire from her nose.

"Oh yeah?! Well you dragons are nasty giant ugly monster lizards, who love to eat and destroy everything in sight, whether it be a cat, dog, tree, or even a small human child!" Kathia retorted angrily after the female dragon insulted her. These dragons were the reason why humans had lost their technology and had to live the old they once had over 500 years ago. Edited by Red Dragonette

Seth frowned, "Nick isn't starting to sound so bad" he said, hearing her changing faces in an instant. Strange creatures he thought.

"Okay fine! Go to that wretched little twerp and live without enough food to be provided to you! See if I care!" Kathia yelled at Seth. 'Hmph! I don't need some former dragon pet who's now living with the rest of the murderous filth, I can just steal an egg and raised that hatchling to be my personal servant!' She thought. Edited by Red Dragonette

"I catch my own food though" he said, confused at her random shouts."Good riddance" Sophia growled, looking up to Seth.

"Okay fine! I hope you accidentally catch some spoiled meat and end up having both diarrhea and constipation!" Kathia yelled a curse.

"I fail to understand the reference" he said, raising a brow. "Though I doubt your explanation would prove worthwhile." Sophia chimed in.

Edited by Sai

Kathia saw the little boy looking happily at Seth and she rolled her eyes with disgust. 'I can't believe that twerp's friends with monsters. Does he not know that they are dangerous savages who might kill him sooner or later? He might have his life saved had he not taken Seth from me.' she thought.