picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Hmph!" Atlas grumbled. 'Stupid, slow brat! If I hadn't been in a fight with that redhead human and her friends, I would have beaten her up and killed the human rat." she thought bitterly. Then she growled at the male dragon, "Oh yeah? And how are we suppose to understand each other if humans keep enslaving us and killing us for our hides?!" Edited by Red Dragonette

Sophia, embarrassed, walked quietly to Seth and sat down.

"Actions speak louder than words, but words hold great power when spoken with heart, feeling and emotion." Torzue said. "If dragons could tell humans how they really felt, not through fighting and anger, but though expression of hurt and desire for freedom through speech, perhaps the humans could change their opinions of us."

"Oh please!" Atlas said disbelievingly as she rolled her eyes. She had seen peaceful dragons trying to make peace with humans, but they ended up being slaughted and dead. There was no way that humans and dragons were going to coexist, so one race had to wipe out the other so that there would truly be peace.

"Choose to ignore my words if you wish, but if there's a way to end the war without increasing the number of deaths from either side, I'll go with it." Torzue said. "Just know that the longer humans and dragons battle...... the more we lose precious friends and family in unneccesary violence."

"you don't eat me and i won't eat yew okay?" storm said to the dragons " and B.T.W i'm not a human i'm a dwarf. i hate humans" she grumbled crossing her arms

(Ninja power! ninja.gif )

Edited by ktav13

storm bared her teeth at nick and waved in a hilarious form of friendliness

Sophia glanced at the dwarf, scanning her briefly. Seth scratched his neck, "That's uh....interesting..."

(she's a human she just has some issues with her race so she says she's a dwarf ^^) "anyways like i said, don't eat me and i won't eat yew" she said to the dragon looking at her

"She's a human" Sophia rolled her eyes, "I can smell your blood" she said, flicking a pebble across the ground.

"noo... i'm a dwarf" storm said glaring at the other dragon

"The ignorance of humans has no bounds, does it?" she muttered, looking off in another direction.

"i have NO idea what that means" she laughed "whatev. have any of you ,by chance ,seen a frog any where?" she asked scanning the area

"Not that I can see" Seth said.

"There is a high chance if I catch you alone" Sophia rambled carelessly.

storm became bored and resumed her earlier shouting "ribi! where are you, you evil little frog!" she glanced up and noticed that there was a frog sitting on sophia's head "okay whatever your name is , DON'T MOVE." she said to the dragon

Sophia looked up at the frog at then to the kid, "Touch me, and that hand will never touch anything again." she warned snatching the frog and setting it on the ground.

"ribi! you silly frog!" she yelled running over to the the frog and picking at it. "thanks to you we're lost and i'm all wet!" she scolded walking away

"ribit"

"no i don't like being wet"

"ribbit"

'no being lost is not a good thing"

storm looked at nick "or am i?" she said winking at him

"This is so...wrong" Sophia muttered to herself, putting a paw over her face,

"what is?" storm asked turning around to face sophia. "you know if you need someone to watch whatever his name is, i'm a good babysitter" she said glancing at nick

Sophia uttered something under her breath, laying down and shut her eyes, Yeah, a human watching my back, right she thought.

Edited by Sai