picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Seth laid back down on the ground, "Its a bit complicated but you should be able to figure it out"

"Undo the girth. Also the straps around the front." he said, remembering his master putting the saddle on.

"looser" he muttered, starting to shake the saddle now.

Torzue helped Nick undo the straps on the saddle. He didn't think any dragon had to wear something that would make them uncomfortable.

Seth shook his head and then his back, making the saddle fall off, "Thanks"

Seth grabbed Sophia's scruff and dragged out of bed. She snarled but started to walk. "Shouldn't we move faster?" Seth asked, watching how slow Nick walked.

"Maybe Rein can carry you, she needs the exercise"

Edited by Sai

(Who said that, and Rein is a girl xd.png)

Nick looked over at Rein "Rein is a girl silly, and what do you mean she needs the exersize? Are yew calling her fat?" Nick said waking up Rein and sitting on her back "We need to go" he said to her

((...you never saw that....))

"Im not saying that, I'm saying if she wants to be a strong adult she needs to work at it." Sophia resisted the urge to smirk from Seth's comment.

Edited by Sai

(Can you please say who is talking for each quote? I kind of gets trashy if only quotes are in a post)

"OKay" Nick said hugging Rein from her back. She started to walk forward quickly

((eh yeah, edited it xd.png))

Sophia had to turn her head away to keep from laughing at the scene. Seth clicked his teeth together, rethinking his suggestion.

Torzue followed Nick, walking at the same pace as the human.

"I hope there aren't any bears in this forest....." Torzue said.

"Yeah, the hatchlings lecturing *me*" Sophia uttered, running ahead. Seth glanced at Sophia as she ran by, "Not the morning type..."

Seth laughed at Torzue "what are you worried about bears for? your SO much bigger than them."

((G2G! Bed!))

Edited by Sai

"Don't bears have control over gravity?" Torzue said. "Or was that something else?"

Nick giggled "No they don't. Yew dragons are the biggest strogest thingys ever, yew shuldn be scared of anything" Nick said "Exept for the boogy man" Nick said