picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Seth scratched himself with his back foot, "Yes well, you may not be the most suitable human, being so young and all but you'll do the basics"

"Hmph, I'm out of here! I don't want to be anywhere near that stupid touchy moment that might start now." Kathia grumbled to herself as she walked away from the dragons and little boy. And as she walked on by, she noticed the dead charred bodies of her comrades and thought bitterly, 'This is what happens when dragons still exist, one day I'm going to exterminate them all, hatchling and adult alike! So that they don't cause anymore destruction!'

"What do you mean?" Seth asked, confused, "I'm not much different from that little squirt" he said, motioning towards the hatchling.

"So i jus keep yew clean and happy and fed and clean and warm and happy and clean are warm and un hungry and nice and warm and clean? Uhh did i say happy yet?" Nick asked

"That's pretty much all you can do" Seth looked away, holding back a frown. he knew it would be a while before the boy was a REAL dragon tamer.

When Kathia got back to her camp, she saw a crowd of people coming up to her and asking questions like 'Is the dragon dead?' or 'Where are the others?' Kathia replied, "The others are dead, but we did manage to kill the dragon though." A man stepped forward and asked, "Did you check to make sure it was really dead?" Kathia hadn't done that and thought for a few seconds about what to say and lied, "I was about to, but then three more dragons were approaching and I couldn't fight them alone, so I ran away before they could find me. Sorry" The man said, "Well the most important thing was that you're still alive and that's all that matters. Now take a break because your next assignment will be to look for and break any dragon eggs near the camp."

"I'm impressed, you understand dragonkind better than most grown humans!" Torzue said to Nick, able to get up with only a bit of pain in his side. "You understand that not all of us live for destruction of humans, most of us live to... well..... live. And you know well that dragons willing to co-operate with humans aren't servants, but friends." Torzue's words spoken ith happiness and meaning.

"It not hard" Nick said honestly "Dwagons jus like peoples, sept bigger and cooler and nicer and dey can eat yew if dey realy wanted toos" Nick said

"It's such a shame many humans don't understand us like Nick does." Torzue sighed. "Many don't understand we have feelings.... we feel pain, happiness, sadness, lonliness..... and we have a need for freedom."

"Yes, well, a hatchling and a DRAGON can be...a bit different" he looked back to Nick.

"Having good experience with another species can totally change your feelings about them." Torzue said, smiling.

"hey ribi come back!" *splash!* "W-whoa, whoa! Waaahhh!" *SPLAAAASH!!* fourteen year-old storm sat up in the middle of a pond this isn't a good day... she thought to herself spitting out some water first ribi runs, erm hops away, getting us hopelessly lost, and now i'm soaked she sighed and stood up. cupping her hands she began shouting "ribi! come out, come out wherever you are!" stupid frog... she thought to herself

Nick was gathering edible herbs, well atleast he thought they were edible, most of them were. He noticed a girl "Ello?" Nick said

Sophia rested peacefully next to Seth. She heard a girl, "I swear, if that's another human, I'm OUTTA here" she growled. "...Is it really that ba-" "YES"

Sophia looked at the ground, "Anywhere but here..." she muttered quietly.

"Well I don't think there should be any more humans this deep into the forest." Torzue said, looking around and listening out for any noises. "Then again, I haven't really been in a forest until now....."

storm stopped as shouting when she heard another voice "hellooooo?" she asked looking around "okay if your one of santa's elves i'm sooo going to kill you" she warned

Sophia rambled under her breath. "If there are any, I will eat them" she growled. Seth sighed slightly, drawing in the dirt with a claw.

"Eating humans? That sounds kina gross......" Torzue said. "Wait, did I just hear someone threaten elves?"

"What kind of dragon are you? We're SUPPOSE to eat meat!" she exclaimed, "Humans arent any different than eating an animal" she muttered.