picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"I'll be anyone's friend if they're kind and have good personality." Torzue said. Suddenly, there was a load roar and the ground shook, causing birds to fly out of the trees in panic.

"What was that?" Torzue asked.

"I dunno" Nick said he was happy though he had two new friends, seth and Torzue. He glanced at Sohia, he was still gana try and get her as a friend too. "Tank yew" Nick said smiling at Seth

Sophia's claws twitched in her paws, flinching from the roar. Seth looked around, "Keep moving, I dont intend to find out"

Torzue smiled, ignoring the roaring and shaking for a moment. Then he turned his attention back to it when in a flash, something knocked over a distant tree.

"But I think it's in the direction we're going...." Torzue said.

((So... should it be some kind of monster thing? Mutant bear? I dunno....))

Edited by THEdragon

((what is it with you and bears? xd.png))

"I'm not sure..." Seth muttered, looking ahead at a shadow.

((My mind says forest=trees, forest=bears))

Torzue was frightened. Whatever was lurking wasn't just in front of them, but all around them

"Must resist urge to scream like a girl....." Torzue mumbled quietly to himself as the shaking, growling and roaring got more intense.

((Can my dragon, Atlas, be the one making that loud roaring sound that scared Torzue? She's making those noises because she's fighting Kathia, my human character, and her friends.))

(Okay then, here goes!)

Atlas roared ferocious as she tried to slammed down her huge paw at Kathia and her five comrades, who managed to avoid being squashed flat. The humans then split up and surrounded the magi dragon on all sides. Kathia took out her bow and aimed her arrow at Atlas's head, while four warriors, two on each side, tried to hack the dragon's legs to disable her nerves and shot arrows at her wings to try to keep her from flying again. Atlas snarled in pain when the arrows pierced her wings and the swords cut her skin. The warrior in front of her shot an arrow at Atlas's head, but the reddish orange dragon quickly moved her head out of the way to avoid getting struck. Then Kathia shot her arrow at the back of Atlas's neck and got her. Atlas felt another wound being made and thought, 'Grrrr! Stupid humans, I should be able to beat them, but these things are a lot more cunning than the others!' Then the front warrior aimed his bow at Atlas's neck and shot another arrow. The arrow got the dragon, but luckily it wasn't too deep to kill her. Then Atlas summoned up magic energy to create a fire circle around her, so that she could burn the humans. Kathia quickly saw this and yelled, "Everyone get back!" Just as the red-haired girl said that, she and comrades quickly moved out of the way.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Seth could hear faint shouts from afar. When he saw a burst of flames and humans scattering, he became somewhat excited. "Humans!" he said, happily. Sophia growled at him, "And just what is that to be so cheery about?" she asked as Seth walked forward.

Then Atlas created fire balls and shot them at the humans. Some of the fireballs missed and created flames on the grounds, one almost hit a guy, and the other one got the man on the back, who screamed on rolled on the ground to try to put the fire out. Kathia couldn't close in and fight with swords since Atlas surrounded herself with fire, so she told her comrades to use bows only instead. They were about to fire, when they saw another dragon approaching. Kathia ordered her comrades, "I want three of you to keep that magi dragon at bay while the rest of you help me deal with the other one!" Kathia switched her bow with her sword and ran towards the approaching dragon, ready to slash at him. The three warriors aimed their bows at the newcomer dragon, while the other three fired more arrows at Atlas, who was struck in the wings and in the middle of the head. The magi dragon created another fire ball and threw it at the humans, who moved out of the way to avoid taking hit.

Seth saw a human approach and sat upright. He bowed his head shortly to greet her, "Oh master, it's nice to see you alive" he said.

"Get off the ground you fool!" Sophia scolded from afar. She tapped her foot impatiently at Seth, Why does he have to be such a moron? she wondered, infuriated at his actions.

Nick noticed the humans getting ready to attack Seth and jumped off Rein's back dashing in front of him "Stand down stand down!" Nick pleaded

Kathia didn't hear what that dragon said because her mind was focused on slaying this creature that was known as a monster. Once she was close to the dragon, she tried to swing her sword at it to cut it. The warriors shot their arrows at the dragon and watch them fly at the creature. Atlas heard what that young dragon said and thought, 'Master? What the heck? Why would any dragon willingly serve some lowlife human? Is this human girl keeping him as her slave or something?' Then Atlas flapped her wings to try and gain flight in the air. She didn't care if her wounded arrow-pierced wings burned with pain as she flew, because she was tired of fighting on the ground and wanted to kill the humans as quickly as possible, so once she was in the air, she created fire magic and threw fireballs at all the humans on the ground. Two out of the three warriors who were fighting Atlas escaped being burned, while the one who didn't make it burned to death. Kathia and her group scattered and dodged the fireballs that were falling towards them.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Kathia saw a little boy standing in front of the male dragon that they were trying to kill and she said, "What the? Little boy, what are you doing here?! This place is dangerous! There are vicious dragons here who will eat you alive. Get out of here while you still can!" Atlas threw another fireball and killed another one of Kathia's comrades, who then retaliated with arrows shot at the magi dragon.

Seth used magic to put the other humans under an illusion except for the red haired girl, "So you can hear me now, Master, it's good to see you well"

"This isn't you master!" Nick said turning to face Seth before turning back to the attackers "they wouldn't eat me!" he said appaled "PLEASE!" Nick pleaded "Stand down"

Kathia heard the male dragon spoke and asked, "Master? What are you talking about? Who are you?" She readied herself with a sword incase the dragon tried to attack. Meanwhile, the warriors who were under an illusion lost sight of Atlas and their commander, Kathia, became confused about what just happened and why everything disappeared. Atlas watched the puzzled looks on the humans' faces and thought 'Perfect, now's the time to finish them off!' she then created a stream of fire and burned the last of Kathia's comrades.

((gata go to bed :/))

"Since my masters been eaten, you are the only one I find to be capable of leading, master" he rambled on.

Sophia felt the urge to both beat Seth and burry her head in the ground so she didnt have to hear him.

"Master, huh?" Kathia said as she thought of ways to exploit this dragon who offered himself as a slave to her. She could use him to fight enemy dragons and do work stuff that humans couldn't do. "Tell me, dragon. What's your name?" she asked.