picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Well..... sinse there aren't really any beds in the forest, we should be okay." Torzue said. The exit to the forest was out of vision, even the faint glow of fires from where the humans and dragons were fighting was out of sight.

Sophia rolled her eyes at Nick, "sissy" she muttered, hearing his speech about the Boogeyman. "I wouldn't worry about that" Seth assured.

Torzue stopped when he heard growling and roaring so load the ground shook slightly.

"Can bears do that?" He said, slightly worried.

"Well yes, they have a blood curdling roar, or thats what the humans describe it as. I dont really see much in it" Seth rambled, walking still

"Yes.... but can they actually make the ground shake like that?" Torzue asked as he kept walking. The ground shook even more, from a growl too deep and eerie to be from a bear.

"No, they're not big enough for that" He laughed.

"Then...... what's making that ground-shaking growling?" Torzue asked, looking around.

Seth opened his mouth to answer but Sophia intervened, "If you don't wish to find I suggest you quit dragging your feet and keep moving" she dulled her eyes.

Torzue bit his lip worriedly and kept moving, trying not to make too much noise.

"What are you so worried about anyways? Dragons are the kings of the forest" Seth asked.

She paused, walking still, "Yes" she said quietly.

"I'm not really a 'king' in any way, I was born weaker than all the other dragons and my years as a slave didn't help." Torzue said. "I don't think I'd be too lucky up againgst a bear, or anything that can shake the ground with its growl....."

((What should be making the growl? I haven't thought of what it should be... any ideas?))

"I was a slave too" Seth said, curious, "Although, I got more of a workout being a steed" he pondered and frowned, suddenly missing his human.

Sophia said something quietly under her breath but it was too quiet to hear.

"I treat you like crud, why do you care what I think?" she asked, avoiding the question.

Torzue looked at Sophia and Seth sadly as he remembered how he was trapped in a cage, being tortured into doing the dirty work for the benefit of humans. He remembered how he was told to break open a rock which may have held valuable geodes and crystals inside. If he had have broken it open, the humans would make a fortune..... money they didn't deserve.

Edited by THEdragon

Torzue's mood changed when he heard Nick. The human wanting to make friends with dragons unlike all the rest made Torzue feel happy.

"I don't have a good history with humans, you'd be better off with Seth, he'd be less likely to turn on you anyways" she kicked at the dirt as she walked.

"A lot of the dragons around don't have good hstory with humans." Torzue said. "But it's good to know some are different from the ones we see using us as slaves."

Nick looked at Sophia with his sad eyes before turning his head towards Seth "Will yew be my friend?" he asked. Nick had a long history of being turned down as a friend, last dragon he asked while humans were still in power almost ate him.