picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"I just think there's something wierd about eating human meat...." Torzue said to Sophia.

Sophia turned to Nick, "... Possibly" she said, sitting up, "That all depends"

Sophia stood up and waked to Nick, leaning down to his face. "You're play 'lap pet' with Seth" she paused, "Step out of line once with how you treat him and it wont take long to figure out what happened to you"

"He is my friend... why would i be mean to him?" Nick asked a little fear in his eyes, he backed up from Sophia

"Because" she said, "You're a human, your species changes, things get real bad, real quick"

Sophia snuffed smoke out her nose, "We'll see about that" she growled, going back and laying in her spot.

Seth was looking off in another direction, pretending he didn't hear anything.

storm climbed up the bank she'd just fallen of of, and peeked over a rather tall bush. standing on her tip-toes she glanced at the dragons and human. she heard what sophia said and gave a little snort. "humans don't change all the time. i think." she said then she quickly covered her mouth "oops..." she said looking at them nervously

Sophia raised her head from the voice, "That's it, I'm eating someone" she growled standing up. Seth grabbed her tail, struggling to keep her from going after someone.

"We're going to play cat and mouse" she said to Nick and the human in the bush, "You be the mouse".

"Wait, Sophia, calm down" Seth said, tightening his grip.

Edited by Sai

Atlas, who had been laying bleeding and unconscious, woke up to see a female dragon growling at the human boy and someone else, possibly another human. The magi dragon slowly stood up on all fours and said to Seth, "Kid, let her eat the humans. They need to be get rid of now or more dragons are going to die or end up being servants to these things."

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Violence isn't going to end our troubles, it's only going to extend them further......" Torzue muttered to himself.

"EPP!" Nick said looking at Atlas "Dun squish meh!" Nick said running under sophia and hiding behing her front legg. He looked up at Sophia, thinking it was a real game she was talking about "We can play later" Nick said

Edited by picknick10

Sophia whipped around and lunged at Nick. Seth pulled her back as she clamped her teeth down, keeping her just out of range.

"I guess she has a sanity limit for humans" Seth muttered, still holding her tail. Sophia knew she was out of range but she continued to snap at the boy.

"Sophia, I'll sit on you" Seth said, getting tired of of tugging on her. Sophia, somewhat satisfied with the human's fear turned around and sat down. Seth let go of her and sighed with relief.

"Ohh, so we're suppose to sit back and do nothing while the humans kill us all? That's bull**** if you ask me!" Atlas growled to the dragon who suggested not using violence. Then she looked at the human boy and said, "Oh, I'll squish you all right! In fact, I'm going to do that right now!" She ran, her still bleeding wounds slowing her down a little, towards the boy and tried to step on him with her paw.

Sophia turned around at hearing the dragon. She jumped to her feet and tackled the dragon to the ground, "Hey! Paws off, the squirt is *my* prey!" she growled.

Atlas got knocked to the ground and felt burning pain when her wounds touched the dirt. Then she turned her head at the female dragon and snarled angrily, "Then eat him quick before I squash him!"

Sophia glanced up to Seth and then starred down Nick.

Sophia blushed and growled, looking back at the dragon, "...I'll eat him when I want to" she said, getting off the dragon.

Torzue, shocked by what happened, shook his head in dissapointment.

"Killing eachother won't end all the death." Torzue said. "What I meant was if humans and draons understood eachother better, the two species with great potential could change the world positively."