picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"what village?"Ryu asked"I never saw a village."

Kaida sheathed her claws"so, do you know where we are?"

"Never cared for its name, we are in the middle of the forest" she made sure of that he thought, glancing at Sophia.

Sophia quietly returned to sleep.

"Neither will we" Seth said, "Ok maybe her, but the rest of us are ok" he said, motioning towards Sophia.

Rein looked at him for a second before turning her attetion back to Nick and nuzzling his face and curling around him

Ryu smiled, and noticed Kaida looked tired"you look tired, you should go to sleep."

"i'm not tired."she said, but contradicting herself when she stretched her mouth in an enormous yawn"just merely worn out."she plunked down on the ground and leaned up against Ryu's leg, and fell asleep in a heartbeat

"kids."Ryu said, rolling his eyes

Seth sat quiet, fidgeting the saddle on his back restlessly. He tucked his wings away again, easing up.

Ryu lay down and arranged his large wings on his back, curled his neck protectively around Kaida and fell asleep

((gotta go. see ya 2morow.))

Seth rested his head on the ground although half asleep, he couldnt go fully to sleep.

((g2g too))

((I was going to be a part of this mega- posting action in thast few pages, but I was sick and had to rest ohmy.gif ))

Torzue eyed the new arrivals, not in a suspicious or fearful way, but in a curious way. Ryu seemed to be a white dragon, Sophia revealed herself to be a guardian dragon but he didn't know what kind of dragon Seth was. Seth and Sophia were the most amazing looking dragons he'd seen, with their silver-blue scales and fur. The dragons being used as slaves were all average looking or weak and dirty.

((No really Sai, those are awesome looking dragon characters! Also, Ryu looks almost identical to my scalesona. blink.gif ))

((happy.gif thanks but a better picture of seth is this:

user posted image

I didnt draw him though!!!!!!! D:))

Seth sighed, not being able to fall asleep. He loomed sadly at Sophia and then glanced over to Torzue, noticing his stare, "Something wrong? Did I get food on my face?" he asked.

Edited by Sai

Kaida woke up, and pushed Ryu's head off her body"you great lump! your squishing me!"she said

Ryu woke up when she said this, and lifted his head

SPAM. Please keep all posts relevant to the RP. Thanks.

Edited by Khallayne

Torzue shook his head and giggled.

"What kind of dragon are you?" He asked Seth.

Seth laughed slightly, "Well, I'm a halfbreed. My mother was a daydream dragon, my father was a guardian. My sister and I took on the appearance of our father for the most part" he said, glancing at Sophia, "Though my powers are more on my mother's side."

"i'm a triple-breed."Ryu said"Mother was a split slash mint, father was a white. i look exactly like my father, but i am as strong as a split, and as smart as a mint."

"I be halfbreed too."Kaida said sleepily"human slash white.."

"But it seems Sophia didnt inherit much of any skills as far as magic gos" Seth frowned slightly, turning back to Torzue.