picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((sleep.gif k))

Sophia shoved the girl out of the way and pushed Nick to the ground, "I'll play cat and mouse, sure. I'll give you 5 seconds" she said, leaning down to his level.

Edited by Sai

(STOP TAUNTING ME! you keep acting as if she is gana eat him!! ARGE!!)

"Meow?" Nick said sniffling looking up at Sophia "Is it a fun game?" he asked

"great..." storm muttered pulling out her sword. "i told you! you can't eat him!" she snarled

((hey, women are one of the scariest things on the planet when they're angry...))

"Yeah, I see how THAT worked out for you" Sophia rolled her eyes at the girl.

"Fun for me" she said, "You run and if I catch you" she smirked slightly. "Get moving"

"Dun hurt Sophia..." Nick said to storm "We jus playin" Nick said getting up and running away grinning, thinking it was a real game

Yeah, playing Sophia thought as she clawed at the dirt. She took her time and counted to 5.

"oh so your not scared of me? well you should be!" storm snarled slashing at sophia. "nick it not a game! she shouted at the kid

((YAY! girl power!))

(( wink.gif ))

"5" Sophia said aloud, flying into the air to avoid the blade. She spotted Nick and dove at him, she grazed him with her claws and flew back into the air.

Edited by Sai

storm rolled her eyes "ribi! i could use some help here!" she shouted. suddenly she was lifted into the air by an invisible force. she grinned and gave chase to sophia

Seth awoke from all the ruckus and looked around, "This can't be good" he muttered.

Sophia dive-bombed Nick again, this time dragging her claws across his back as she flew by.

"Be carefully sophia!" Nick siad feeling his back sting, he closed down to cope with the pain

(It is tommarow my time...xd.png)

storm caught up with sophia, and slashed her leg with her sword. "how can you harm a child!?" she shouted angrily

((*headdesk*))

Sophia respond by landing on the ground. She whipped her tail at him again.

She healed herself with magic.

Edited by Sai

(Please? I wont be able to rp much with you tomarrow =( )

Nick dodged her tail "I think i wana play No more" he said walking towards her

"nick! listen to me! it is not a game!" storm shouted landing on the ground, facing sophia

((ugh, fine...))

"You lost boy" she said, dodging the girl and running at Nick. She bit his arm, pulling him towards her and then swallowed him whole.

((awkward? blink.gif ))

"Ya I know.." Nick said walking towards her She suddenly ran at him and bit his arm "Hey!" he said crying "I thoughted we was friends" Then she started to eat him "YOU LIED! YO-" Nick was cut off as he was eatten, his mufffled screams came from within Sophia

(xd.png)

((The cake was a lie, Nick tongue.gif))

Sophia paused a moment, letting her stomach settle and taking in the situation.

Seth came into the clearing, "There you guys are....erm...why are you out here?"

Nick continued to squirm around furiously, yelling and screaming, he was tiring himself out his the squirming stopped, he also stepped yelling, trying to catch his breath.

"she ate nick!" storm shreiked poiting at the dragon

Seth blink a few times, rubbing his head, "She did what?" he asked, unsure if he'd heard that right.

Sophia shifted uncomfortably from Nicks squirming.

Nick stopped moving exept for his breathing, he noticiced he might have been hurting sophia, even though she ate him nick still didnt want any misfortune to befall her