picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Undo the bridle's buckles" he muffled through the bit.

Sophia fidgeted restlessly, seemingly not liking Seth's presence.

"That will do" he said, raising his head up again. Seth shook his head until the bridle came off. He looked at his back, "This saddle I can live with...the bridle, not so much" He opened his mouth and massaged the inside of it with his tongue.

"Kind of" he paused, sitting next to Sophia, "Yo, Sofie" he called, trying to get her attention.

Nick rumaged through his backpack and pulled out a large peice of meat "Here!" he said holding it out towards Seth

Seth chewed at the meat in a petite manner. "Long time no see?" he asked Sophia.

"I guess"

"Thought you got lost in the crowd after that whole technological breakdown." He said, lying down. "Couldn't find my human"

"Good, you've always been too comfy with those....humans" she rambled.

Seth sat quiet a moment, flinching his feathered wings and tucking them away. "Still?"

"Yes"

"I got over it, I just thought you'd be more happy to see me" he frowned and yawned.

Sophia growled and tugged her head away, and putting it down facing away from Seth. She went to sleep.

Seth frowned again and grinded his teeth together quietly.

((I just got accepted))

Kaida and Ryu wandered around in a forest"Ryu, where are we? are we there yet? huh? huh? huhuhuhuhuhuhuh????"she asked

Ryu facepalmed"Kaida, be quiet. your driving me nuts! i don't know where we are, or if we are there yet."

Seth flinched at Nick's sudden movement, spreading his wings a tad. He eyed the boy curiously.

((where is Nick and the rest?))

Kaida snorted and flapped her wings in annoyance.

Ryu smiled at Kaida"oh, little hatchling, will you never learn?"he said, shaking his head in mock despair

(forest)

Rein smiled, pinning Nick down, laying on his back. She put her two front paws on his chest and used him as a pillow setting her head down on him

Seth starred oddly not understanding cuddling between humans and dragons.

Kaida tripped and roleld until she came to a stop beside the party. she jumped up and unsheathed her claws"who are you?"she asked, eyeing them cautiously with her ice blue eyes. Ryu padded up"what is going on here?"he asked

Seth jumped do his feet, also extending his claws alert, "Why are you sneaking around?"

"I'm not! sheesh. i just tripped and rolled. we are lost in this danged forest and my friend here, Ryu, lost his sense of direction."

"did not!"he said indignantly

"did too."

"did not!"

"did toooooooooo."

Edited by princesslydia127

Sophia woke up and growled grumpily. Seth settled back down, "We came from the village."

Edited by Sai