picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Laura nodded and walked toward their home, where Gal most likely went. She found him yelling at the door and chuckelled. "Sorry Gal, they're at the hospital Fayt just told me. Shall we head down there?" She took another step torwad him and glanced around.

Before the hyena monster jumped back away from the bearded man's swing, Aeolus slammed his paw on the ground to create a rift in the earth for the monsters to fall down into. The hyena monster fell in by surprise as it yelped. The lion monster and the blue monster also fell into the rift as well. With all three monsters down inside, Aeolus closed the earth back together to trap the monsters underground and suffocate them. "Now that should put an end to these creatures for good," Aeolus said.

The other hatchlings followed Sapphire to the bushes where they found a crying purple hatchling. "Look guys!" Danielle said as she pointed to him. "Who's that?" Androcles asked. The hatchlings went over to the purple hatchling and Kylie placed a hand on his back as she asked, "Hey, are you alright?" The black-horned purple hatchling sobbed, "Those rotten humans killed my mommy and daddy! Now, I'll never see them again. Wahhhh!"

((I'd put up my character form right now, but I can't get to it because Microsoft Word isn't working at this moment.))

Kyl was frowning when Kai rolled over, unsure of what she may do. It turned out that Kyl was right to be worried because not long after turning over, did Kai jump at him pushing him down. Kyl landed with his feet on the ground knees in the air and back on the ground. He hit the ground with an umph before Kai sat on his gut. He definitely was not prepared for what was going to happen next. Kai leaned down and planted a large kiss on him, in the middle of a bar, surrounded with brutes, while she was drunk. Kyl was silent or a little bit but then decided that it was time for Kai to stop drinking. Kyl pushed himself back up and grabbed Kai by the body under the arms and then put his other arm under her legs. He took her to a table near the corner of the bar and put her in a chair. "Don't move, okay?" Kyl smiled patted her on the head and went back to Krog. "Sorry about that little interruption, shall we continue?"

Shadow shrugged and frowned. "I have nothing to say about that. Let's just forget about that. So, shall we go for a walk?" Shadow was quickly trying to get them on a different subject, and figured he was failing deeply.

Bearded man stopped and put his pickaxe on a belt. "Double win: exercised myself and helped the dragons. A very good day!" - he said to himself with a optimustic tone. Then he turned to Aeolus. "I don't think I saw you here before, gentlemen. And ladies" - he added. "Now, to the main question: what are your names?" - he asked with a smile.

Richard managed to set himself on foot without injuring his hand further. Although his feet were shaking, he was able to keep balance.

((I'll write the Rina part later. Can't think up anything about her and for me it is night time already.))

"Hm, this sounds familier." Ayos said hinting that Arceus really shouldn't talk. "So you've seen him before me. What is your point? It's clear he has been changing for the better dispite his current difficulties. I know Arumat has helped him along in that manner and I certainly hope I have, so what is it you hope to accomplish by bringing his past up?" Ayos asked almost scathingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal was pulling a veritable 'street car named desire' scene by the time Laura arrived, fortunately no one else seemed to be home either so no neighbors were looking. "Guuuuyyysss!!" Then he heard Laura's voice and spun around. "Oh...well that would explain why they aren't answering. God I miss cell phones." Galamoanro said turning a faint shade of pink. he cleared his throat and joined Laura. "We shall away then, before some one sees me." He said climbing onto Laura's back planting a tender kiss on his way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire immediately began to comfort the hatchling. "The humans are gone and we're here now. We can help you, right guys." She said looking to her brother and cousins for support as she hugged the hatchling. Tears were starting to well up in her own eyes as she spoke.

Laura chuckelled before jumping into the air and spreading her wings in one fluid motion and flying toward the hospital. She landed gently and gazed at it.

"I don't think I'll be able to fit in there. Tell them both I said hello." She went to lay down, turning to gaze at Gal.

"I'll be sure too. You would think the people in this world would make accomodations for dragons but no. Such is life I guess." he said shrugging before hoping off of Laura's back. "I'll be back in a bit. If their in a window room you will be able to stand by it and talk with everyone through the window." Gal said before heading in. He spoke with the receptionist about seeing Minerva and after waiting for the man to sift through the files Gal had a room number and headed off. Gal had to focus on getting to Minerva's room. As a necromancer he found hospitals to be a tad tempting, even with his morals in place. Galamoanro was practically shoved to the wall as a group heading to emergancy soared past him. "If it doesn't-no, god, focus! Minerva's room no matter how many potentials rest here I can't just go taking people's loved ones. Ugh spent too much time in teh empiricon." Gal thought anngrily to himself but before he knew it he was standing in front of the door he needed. Galamonaro knocked politly and announced himself. "Hey guys it's me, is there a window?"

"Never said I wasn't a bad guy. I just know he is too" Arcues flashed a wolfish grin. "Ah, I'm just seeing what makes you tick. One seems to be the boy. And my do you get bristled over that" he laughed. Meracle more or less knew why Akuma changed. It was fear for his own life. "Do something he doesn't like and he'll turn on someone in a heartbeat" he continued nonchalantly. Something popped to his mind to drop a cherry on the conversation, "Oh, how do you think Albel got started?" it was a terrible catch 22 in a way. He knew Ayos probably wanted to attack but Arceus could turn into a large dragon. Then if Arceus attacked, Meracle would be on him.

Fayt's ears perked at the knock on the door. "Ah, come in, it's unlocked. Just close the door coming in. Trying to keep the kids from running out yet" he said. Of course, Jaden had already tired himself out and was sleeping on the floor. Newborns of any specie just had no energy.

Kai complained as Kyl picked her up. She wasn't coherent, but she sounded more tired now. Kai leaned forward and rested on the table when Kyl set her down. She merely grunted in response to his 'demand'. Krog pointed back to the brute. "'Ave at it" he went back to the bar. "Hands full little man? Lucky you didn't get the claw treatment like last time" the brute commented with a smirk. He folded his arms across his chest, waiting for Kyl. Kai had fallen asleep at this point.

Rika moved forward and jokingly patted his shoulder as if to say 'everything will be ok' and grinned. "Ok then, let's go for that walk" she turned and walked to the door. She zipped her coat up, though it was still freezing out. "Ugh, momentarily forgot it was winter. Still cold. Very cold" she ranted.

Kyl nodded to Krog and then looked towards the brute. As he walked forward, he heard something about the 'claw treatment' and he only sighed. "Actually, I have, and it hut but thats life. I actually almost shot her with an arrow when she did that. Your lucky, to tell you the truth, I am not as strong inside as I am outside." Kyl rolled his neck and shoulders, flaring them out before bending backwards. He did this to pop his back and neck, in which he succeeded. Kyl walked up to the brute and put his hand out. "Grab it. might as well start off like we ended."

As Rika walked away, Shadow stuck his tongue out at her. He did it more for personal enjoyment, and thus didn't mind if she saw or didn't see him. He then proceeded to follow her out the door, not worrying about the weather, since he was after all used to the cold. Shadow caught up to Rika fairly quickly and could see she was cold. "Awe, is the joker cold? Payback sucks don't it."

The brute huffed in amused silent laughter. "Well if you insist then" he stated. The brute grabbed Kyl's wrist and pulled forward, intending to flat K.O. him in punch. Of course one his from the size difference and it wouldn't be very hard to achieve. Krog picked up the bottles from the bar that Kai left behind and the one she dropped on the floor. He rolled his eyes as he double checked to make sure she was out.

"Oh ha ha, I suppose you control the weather? Doesn't count unless you come up with something yourself" she defended smugly. She had of course picked up this unsavory tinge in bickering from Albel. He wasn't the best of influences and her only friend for a long time. Her hands jammed into her pockets and she walked aimlessly towards the woods.

Shadow grinned. "Maybe I do control the weather, maybe I am the offspring of a Storm Dragon and a human. Wouldn't you like to know." Shadow chuckled and stuck his tongue out at Rika. "Now, let me rephrase my statement. Karma is a bi--- ain't it." Shadow half bumped into her trying to move her slightly, but not push her into anything.

Kyl smiled as the brute pulled him towards him. He must not learn quickly, Kyl ducked down under the punch and used the same punch trick that he did earlier only, this time he had the momentum from the pull added to his force. Kyl made sure to send the dirt flying first, so that if the punch missed, the dirt wouldn't.

((Hey everyone. miss me? smile.gif ))

Rising out of the horizon to the south a second time, Ronan, along with his wife Hope and their two children sitting on Drake's back, leads a troop of 10 men and women riding horses behind them. Ronan breathed in the air remembering the past. "Ah, good to be back. Think Minerva and Fayt will be surprised?" Ronan asked Hope, "Been a while since we saw them last." Drake Chuckled.

"Anyone would get upset if people they cared about were being insulted like this. But I don't suppose you would understand that." Ayos said as his temper began to rise. "Tch, so you say. God your as bad as what the humans call gossipers. People who go around spreading falsities about other people just to make themselves feel better. Albel has long since stopped so what does it matter how he got started?" Ayos wasn't paricularly fond of Albel either but he really didn't have anything to hold against the hybrid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sorry for the wait Wolves and Sai I was just in a hurry yesterday.))

"Can do." Gal said cheerfully opening the door and stepping inside. He was sure to close the door behind him right away in case one of the kids got out. "But you didn't answer my question. Is there a window in here." He said looking around for a window that Laura could hopefully use. "Laura can't fit inside the hospital so I told her that if there is a window she could join us there."

Edited by En'K'Haral

Fayt's ears perked at the knock on the door. "Ah, come in, it's unlocked. Just close the door coming in. Trying to keep the kids from running out yet" he said. Of course, Jaden had already tired himself out and was sleeping on the floor. Newborns of any specie just had no energy.

(Enk, reply yet?)

Arceus smirked, "Nah, I guess I wouldn't" he gave Ayos an amused look, "Oh ho ho, so you think if you annoyed Albel he would hesitate to snap your neck? Go put that to the test. He already tried to kill Akuma. Gordon took the blows instead. He has the scar to prove it" Arceus was particularly pessimistic. He didn't really have a reason for getting under Ayos's skin. He suspected it somehow made him feel better.

"Yeah yeah" Fayt opened the window of the room and looked back to the necromancer. "Galamonaro. Meet our kids- Nell, Jaden, and Kayla" he pointed to each of them respectively. Fayt picked Jaden up from the floor and set him on the bed with Minerva. He seemed to be out for the moment. "So are you and Laura having any children?" Fayt asked. Though the thought of Halflings was a bit odd to think about, he had nothing against it, being a hybrid.

Rika rolled her eyes, "I don't believe in Karma, forest boy~" she dragged the name out teasingly. When she felt his push, she swung her hips and knocked them into him. Of course, being a woman, she had the upper hand with subliminal pushing like that. Rika ran ahead with a snicker before he could push back.

The brute grunted and growled in pain. He held onto Kyl, though this time, yanked him up and punched at his gut. He figured Kyl would have little chance dodging it while dangling in the air. Brutes around the bar cheered and gambled over the battle. Every punch that was thrown was rewarded with more cheers.

"Hey!" Shadow griped when Rika pushed back at him and chuckled. He was about to turn around and push back when he saw Rika take off running ahead of him. Shadow took off behind her and when he caught up, he grabbed her by the sides and began to tickle her rib area. "You should believe in karma, or it may bite you in the ass." Shadow chuckled.

Kyl grinned as he hung there and let the brute punch him. Kyl let it happen one or two more times before he grabbed the brutes arm and used his leg to slam his foot into the brute's gut. Kyl continued this, over and over and over while grabbing one of the brutes arms.

Rika squealed in laughter as Shadow started to tickle her. Tears brimmed the sides of her eyes, "Nothings bit me in the ass so far. So until then" she gasped between laughs. She raised a foot and planted against his stomach behind her. She shoved off to free herself from his grip. She fell forward into the snow laughing still. The cold didn't bother her at least while she laughed. She stood up again, suddenly noticing her front caked with snow. She brushed it off her jacket and turned to face Shadow with he arms folded across her chest. "My ass remains in-tact" she said obnoxiously.

The brute sputtered as Kyl started sending blows back. He could feel the starts of bruises forming. the brute roughly slammed Kyl to the floor and pinned him there. He used his weight to trap Kyl's legs and kept the one arm still. He was sure he'd give Kyl a bruise in the end just for the vice-grip. The brute pinned the one wrist above Kyl's head and grabbed at the other to try and render him completely helpless. People gathered closer, not quite able to see over the tables since it had gone to the floor.

Laura saw the window open and found it lucky it was at head-heigh and stuck her head close to it.

Kayla cried out in suden fright when a big head appeared at the window before giggling in delight and heading towards it.

Laura glanced down at the hatchling and chuckelled. "Congratulations! They look healthy." She paused and Glanced to Gal at the question about kids and said "well..." not knowing if she should say anything.

Shadow coughed as he fell back from the kick. He chuckled when Rika fell. and only laughed more when she stood and brushed off her front, after falling in the snow. When she commented on her ass Shadow merely shook his head in silence with a smile. "Well, that could always be changed if you ask enough. Though, you resemble a snow woman right now, being covered in snow with your silver hair and all. Very mythical I would say."

Kyl felt himself get slammed against the floor and coughed up some blood. He noticed whether the brute did or not, the amount of dirt that began to cover him. Kyl grinned, his teeth red and bloody. "That was a stupid move. You should have known that I was able to become champion because of my fighting talent and that a true fighter doesn't show a trump card till the end." Kyl laughed as the multiple pieces of dirt combined together and attacked the brutes face, attempting to smother the brute.

Rika raised an eyebrow, "Oh I like my buttox just the way it is" she patted her behind before wiping the rest of the snow off. She caught a pile in her hand and threw it at Shadow's face. Rika was always prone to being childish, but she didn't care. What fun was there in being 'mature'? Rika ducked behind a tree afterward, forming another snowball from the ground. Luna would have loved to play, though all the poor tiger was good at was surprise tackles.

The brute frowned in preemptive realization. Though he knew it was coming, the brute still flinched as the dirt smashed to his face. Kai woke up again, peeking at the fight from her seat. Even drunk she recalled that annoying magic. He'd left her helpless by trapping her foot and tearing a wound with the stupid dirt. "One of these days" she found herself muttering. The brute fell back, unable to see and trying to wipe the dirt off. He silently cursed Krog for not sweeping more often.

Rina listened to Brian and Tackeron's words and thought for a while. Then she just simply replied: "I'll... think about it, when I'll find my friends. But, I and my friends maybe will join you on one condition." - she added with a pretty serious tone.

((Finally got my lazy hands on the post.))

Shadow chuckled, "Oh really? Then you shouldn't make such tempting dares." Shadow saw the snow ball and ducked,letting it fly over his head. As he came back up, Shadow realized that he didn't see where Rika went. Being overly conscious, Shadow slowly made his way to a tree and leaned against it, kneeling down to get a snow ball, then went still, listening. "Come out, come out where ever you are." Shadow called.

Kyl stod and watch the brute struggle. He stepped back, out of the brutes hitting range and chuckled. "The more you fight it the worst it gets. Trust me, just give up now." Kyl smiled and kept sending more dirt at the brute's face. "You messed with the wrong dude bub." Kyl stood and went over to a chair in which he sat and silently watched the brute suffer waiting for the three taps that represented him giving up.

((Ok I lied, thjs is my last post until 11 my time. biggrin.gif))

((Oh no no, feel free to lie again lol))

Rika smirked as she heard Shadow call out. Little did he know he was on the other side of the tree. She quietly leaned around, careful not to crunch the snow and slammed the snowball downward at his kneeling figure. She then bolted off. Rika was smart enough not to run in a straight line so she didn't get hit before ducking behind another tree and gathering up another snow ball. Although Rika came off as quiet and grumpy, she really liked to be goofy and happy. That's how she was before Albel had messed with her head. Her emerald eyes flickered around as she finished making her snowball. She flattened against the tree and listened for the crunchy footsteps in the snow.

The brute struggled a few more minutes before deciding it wasn't working. "I said you could brawl, not smother someone to death" Krog grumbled from his place. The brute managed to stand again. The crowd quieted down some as the brute waved his hand off casually. Not like he could talk at the moment, but he seemed to be handling the pain quite well. "Small thing has magic. Effective, but would be a shame if you ever got caught in a tidy place" someone commented.

Gal made his way over to the open window and waved to Laura for her to join them before turning back to the others in the room. He looked at each of them as Fayte introduced his children. Galamonaro walked over too and knelt nearby Nell and kayla since Jaden was tuckered out. "Hello Nell and Kayla. My name is Galamonaro." Fortunately the hospital's strong scent of medicine likely drowned out his own scent of death. "We certainly hope to have children. I've spent so much time dashing about helping people harming people, researchingm and fighting wars not to mention that blantent invasion of my home, that I'm pretty much adventured out. So settling down with Laura and having kids of our own is something I am looking forweard too." Gal explained eventually finding himself sitting crosslegged on the ground. Having become comfortable sitting just about anywhere it didn't seem strange to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos rolled his eyes. "Albel has nothing to do with what I said. I said that you are making up stuff about Akuma. I seriously doubt that if I did something to annoy him he would just turn on me like you say he would. "I don't even know where you were going with what you said about Albel." Ayos said with irritation. "Now would you go away. if all your here for is to cause trouble than I don't want to have anything to do with you." Ayos was getting fed up with Arceus.

((Ok I lied again, I am posting at 12 o'clock my time))

When Shadow felt the snow smash his head he quickly turned and flung the snow ball, unsurprisingly it did not hit anything but that didn't stop him. Shadow quickly kneeled and collected more snow into a ball and looked around the tree. Shadow didn't move from his spot expecting Rika to be hiding and waiting for an ambush. He continued to wait silently for any kind of movement. Shadows mind was racing with thoughts of where Rika could be hiding what she could be planning and how much he actually enjoyed this side over, especially over the cold hearted other side. Shadow decided that the best way to win is to draw Rika out. To do this, Shadow would take off to a random tree and look around it.

Kyl dispersed the dirt and put his hand out for a handshake. "Good fight, almost got me there too, would have if I didn't use my magic. As the spectator said, effective, but useless in a clean area. But for that I have sand that covers my sword. But that sadly is also not useful if I can't get a hit on the person." Kyl smiled and cocked his head back and to the side slightly. "And Mr. Bartender, as I will call you until I learn your name, I am sorry for the mess and am willing to pay for the damage, or at least fix the things. I am a carpenter by trade after all."