skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Most of my dreams are depressingly sad when I remember them. A few nights ago I dreamed that I was a father, or perhaps an uncle, and was taking care of a few kids. For some reason that I can't remember now, I was sure of who would be living at a certain point in the future, and who would not. One of the children, a newborn baby of just around one, I knew would not reach that point for whatever reason (perhaps I was from the future. In any event, I was sure that some people would be alive in a given time). Most of the dream involved me doting over the child and accepting him as my son, followed by him somehow being involved in life-threatening situations that I was sure killed him. In one particular situation the child was drowning in a bath, and I pulled him out sobbing, thinking he was dead, when he had apparently lived. I don't recall most of the rest of it, which involved the deaths of other children I ended up considering my own, but I do remember that the little baby somehow ended up dying.

I had this really odd dream that started in outer space, the way Star Wars always does, looking at a Star Destroyer. Actually, I don't remember what it was, but a Star Destroyer seems most likely. The music playing is either from Star Wars or Star Trek. My best friend and I enter the Star Destroyer from an unidentified ship. The interior is like a House of Mirrors maze, without the mirrors: instead with carpeted floors, narrow corridors, and bland wallpaper. We're trying to find our way around, off, through, whatever, when we come upon this door that has another door inside it. Opening the larger door, we find it leads into another bland corridor. The smaller door leads into a nexus/vortex/nebula...thing.

Then I woke up.

Moral: Too much Sci-fi?

ETA: I also think it might mean that I'm going to have to navigate my life like a maze pretty soon, and nothing makes sense right now.

Edited by klinneah

Okay so in my most recent weird dream, I was like the biggest and most famous Britney/Lady Gaga impersonator. (I had 2 heads on my body.) And people from like all around the world came to look at gawk at me.

Then one day, a circus saw me and they realized that I was a hermaphrodite and kidnapped me and forced me to sing 6 times a day for the crowds. And for some reason, I was really happy there because of my food-flinging monkey friends. And then Eric Northman came by and ate me and I woke up. e - e

umm.. how about this.....

ok this man who comes to our class room one day is supposed to fix an electrcal problem..... and then he pulls out a gun takes our teacher hostage and says "nobody move or i shoot". ok my desk is opposite the door so really i'm the only one who can do anything about it. so i'm like oh WTF i get a pen head butt the guy the stab the pen into the guys hand(the one with the gun) he lets go of the gun i take it and go: "hands up, if you move i shoot" and then everybody in the class goes:"drop the gun or we shoot" and everyones pointing guns at me......

weird huh?

I have weird dreams ALL the time. I'll probably post here often if i'm willing to share it xd.png they can be weird sometimes.

Often times my dreams are in a first person point of View. As if their through my eyes instead of hovering in the background whatching. Are anyone else's like that?

Well anyways. Just recently i had a dream where i was at school at night. Then suddely for no reason i was in a wedding dress. I walked up the Aisle to see who i was going to be married to. When i got up their it was one of my closest friends, who of which i USE to have a crush on.

I woke up after finding out who it was probably from being mentally disterbed.

A while ago I had a dream where My school was on a Feildtrip(omg a feildtrip in high school??? Why arn't their any? D:) to this lake near where i live. I was their a few years ago. But in my dream they turned it into a hotel,store ect. I went upstairs to change into my batheing suit. Then i heard people screaming. Their was a fire in the building. Scared and panicing i got into the elevator with 3 other people. One was a friend from school the other looked kind of like L would if he were a real person. (dorky i know D:) well the elevator went down. but past the first floor. it went into the sewers. and it started flooding xd.png We yelled at it for a while then it went back up to the first floor. As if the fire never happened everyone was running around a store that appeared on the first floor. The store had nothing but junk food, soda, cake, ect. I went to go get cake but their was none left ;x; and then i noticed that the L kid dissappeared. All of my friends were their. I went over to my one friend to tell hime about the L kid. He said that he kept appearing in my friend's face screaming boo then dissappearing. We finally caught the "L Kid" and he was all shy.

What i find funny is the fact that we all just kinda forgot the building was on fire and started eating junk food from a store and not paying for it xd.png

Another dream i had was I was going to SOMEONE ELSE'S wedding. And my mom said she was pregnant. I know it seems selfish, but i NEVER want a sibling that lives in the house with me. I don't want a baby crying at 2 am. Its hard enough sleeping with my pet rats makeing noise. I could Never deal with a brother or sister takeing the tv and whatching barney or whatever little kids whatch nowadays, getting their sticky with who the heck knows what all over my labtop, moveing on(sorry for my self rant D:) We had to spend the night at a hotel. As we were going up to our floor the elevator stoped for only a minute. It then continued going up. When the elveator opened the hotel seemed Silent Hill(you know the creepy video games) esqu. We(me, my mom and several other people i don't know) were being attacked by what appeared to be evil dogs. I had a Gun in my hand and i killed it. My mom said "OH ____(my name xd.png)____ how could you do such a thing?" and then i woke up. I was glad to have woken up. I was scared what i would have done next considering what had happened earlyer in the dream.

Anotherr Dream I had was where i was 8, and i had the same math teacher i did last year. (i'm in 11th grade)And she told me that Another student and I were both going top turn into zombies in 3 days because i didn't beleive in god xd.png so weird

I've had a lot of dreams with Gaiant 100ft waves in it. At least 4 that i can remember. If you want i can talk about those too.

And this one has to be the weirdest.

This one is shortly after my dog died. I've had this dog since i was a baby. She was 16 and i was 15 at the time.

My family was getting a new dog. For some reason they wanted a Golden retreiver. Which is odd because our other dog was small.

Well they sent me into this place to get it. Their was like 10 golden retreivers their.

One didn't like me. It bit my leg and i fell into the pool. I woke up and where the dog bit me hurt in real life. As if a dog had bitten me their. blink.gif

Edited by Makeshift Demon

Oddly enough, those lil critters have appeared in a lot of my nightmares. Skin is usually more grey or very dark green, but always the sharp teeth and claws and vivid yellow eyes. Except they usually attacked in hordes, and really didn't like it when i started fighting back.

o_O Wow. Weird. My thingie is usually tall and thin until the mask is taken off (then the body turns into my mom's, somehow), a bit like the jagermonster's in the webcomic Girl Genius (except with the obviously blank yellow eyes).

One time I had this dream involving arachnid-people with spider bodies and human waists and heads and stuff. And for some reason, we were riding an interdimensional escalator to get from the normal world (in an airport) to the other world (in a jungle).

Also I've had a dream involving some weird place with all of these scary things, which I call The Horror Park, because it looked like everyone else was having fun except me. I remember there was a hallway with glimmering golden specks, and a few other things...very creepy.

I have very strange dreams. 8D

I see weird dreams pretty often so here is one:

Me and my 2 friends were hunting a werewolf (don't ask) so we walked in the forest and Friend 1 said: ´look it's there` and the werewolf heard it and started to run towards us. Me and Friend 2 facepalmed and we all started to run towards the werewolf. So we beated it and it beated us and suddenly Friend 1 transformed to werewolf. Me and Friend 2 were like *gasp* and we run away, the werewolf and friend 1 continued the fight. So me and friend 2 ran to abandoned house. I noticed a bite mark in my left arm and i transformed to BIG black werewolf and i went to roof and friend 1 were on the roof too and he transformed to vampire (sigh, don't ask) so i jumped down and ran away.

The End

I was once being interviewed by Darth Vader and Darth Sidious, I can't remember what the interview was about though. Some time during the middle of the interview they proceeded to begin using the force to throw coffee and cake at each other.

Then I woke up.

O_o

A had one last night where it was the Tarzan cast ( the cartoon Disney version) with Kuzco from emperors new groove and we lived in home depot and Tarzan and Kuzco were dancers and the rest of the guys worked as home depot employees until Tarzan said he didn't want to be a dancer anymore and he said that he went to collage to learn how to lay down floors, so Jane was proud of him so she made him a tree house in the store.... and I woke up.

I swear, no more watching Disney channel before bed, no matter how bored I am. D:

I haven't really had any dreams lately, but heres my friend's dream:

So, its halloween and he needs some shoes to go with her outfit. So she goes to my mom xd.png and asks for shoes. So my mom just produces a pair of high heels from her pocket and they match my friend's dress perfectly. Then I need a costume and I decided to be Miley Cyrus (Random cause I really hate her...). So me and my friend go to a Halloween store and theres two isles of Hanna Montana stuff, but for some reason we can't find a wig.

When my friend finished telling me this, I smacked her for making me look like Miley Cyrus. I really do dislike her. tongue.gif

I've had a few lately. One involved facemelting.

The other I remember clearly. I dreamed that I was sleepwalking to the library, and I checked out all the books that I want to read but don't have the time to. I'll go into more detail after I get my noms.

One of those dreams where you keep waking up and waking up until eventualy you wake up and you realise its realy time to get up and your late for school blink.gif

One of those dreams where you keep waking up and waking up until eventualy you wake up and you realise its realy time to get up and your late for school blink.gif

Those dreams are evil. I have dreams that I'm getting up and I'm not up. They are torturus.

I had the most weird dream ever this morning. I don't remember all of it, but the last part started with a moving image of a a barroom or something, in which some peple had just been killed by a bomb, overlaid by something like a greyish game interface. That game interface thingy wanted me to guess what was going on, and decide to something by "clicking" on some part of the image. There was someone moving around inside the room, but I couldn't tell if that someone was part of whatever group had set up the bomb, had just randomly survived the bomb and was looting stuff, or was unrelated to the group and had been sent in there to clean up. There also was someone just outside the door, but I couldn't tell if that someone had been sent to clean up the room(and had no clue about the bomb), belonged to the group that had set up the bomb, or belonged to the police or some agency and had been sent to investigate. By "clicking" on something, I would decide one action for one of them.

After moving around my "cursor" around a bit and hovering over different possibilities(have person in the room flee through the window, have her search the bar, let her open the door, have the person outside knock on the door, and some others), I clicked on "knock on the door", the interface thingy went away, and everything became "live and in colour" - before I had seen things from above, now the perspective had lowered to eyelevel and was wildly moving around. Anyway, things went to fast to tell who was who, but there was a cleaning woman, and she got shot in the gut.

Then the view left the room, and I saw some mafia guys(because apparently the mafia had set up the bomb) and a woman who was apparently also part of the mafia threaten another woman. I don't know for what reason, but they made her swallow a bullet - not as in shooting it down her throat, it was just in her mouth and somehow seemed to move on its own - and she told them they were being really stupid and didn't know what they were dealing with. She then removed some tape from around here eye - it was not like a blindfold, but wrapped around her eye, covering the eyelid but not the eye - and underneath her skin was green and scaly(though in the rest of her face, above her eyebrows and about half an inch below her eyes and from there downwards, her skin remained normal). Then a giant green snake uncoiled from around her midsection, which it seemed to be attached to, and she(the woman, not the snake) said "sorry" right before the snake swallowed the female mafia killer, though I'm not sure if she meant to say to the mafia woman she was sorry for killing her, or to say to the snake she was sorry the snake had to eat such nasty humans.

And the last weird bit - right before I woke up, I could see that somewhere on the snake-womans body, it said "iarsma".

Edited by Branwen84

Ohjeez I need to start remembering to write my dreams down.

I've had a lot of really weird ones lately... but I don't remember them.

I vaguely remember something about hot guys. Hehe.

When I was much younger, I loved Naruto, the anime series. I dreamed that Orochimaru and I were in some strange woods. Orochimaru had some small body but his creepy face was the same. I somehow knew I had to chase after him, but I didn't know why. I didn't move a muscle and I woke up.

I had a very strange dream, but it really frightened me. In my dream it had similarities to an "r" rated movie, or a mature video game (yes. I'm comparing my dream to a video game) So the weird part was, in the dream there was an indicator in the center of my vision. It was a dragon-like creature, sort of shaped like Heatran from pokemon, if you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, any time I got close to anything scary it turned red. If I got near anything particularly scary it turn dark red and the dragon reared on its legs. If I stand in a corner and do nothing or if there is no danger, it turned grey and sort of slouched down. Unfortunately that didn't happen very much. If you have the game called Assassin's Creed (witch was probably my inspiration for this) you know what I'm ranting about. Now that we've got thats sorted out, here's the "plot":

Its set in a kind of medieval, yet modern town. Like the streets aren't modern, and the buildings don't look particularly modern, and the people don't dress modernly and carry non modern weapons. But the goods they sell, the way they speak, and the lack of plague was pretty modern.

From the erliest i remember. There was an enormous explosion. I was with my brother, who had black hair in the dream, even though he's blonde. I say huge because it well, was. The town wasn't on fire, it was mainly the forest and cliff-side area. I see people running toward us in a panic and I'm running too. We run to a wooden hanging bridge (the kind over lava in movies) and it just leads undramatically onto some rocks. Really makes it sort of pointless, why couldn't they have just build a normal bridge? Right. My brain. The indicator appears. It is grey. I know that grey for almost everything means neutral. And because it's my game I just KNEW. That actually a lie. My dream brother explained it as we were running. He explained it in movie terms. Like Grey is G-rated, Red is PG-13, and Dark red is R-rated. I wondered why it was G in such a perilous situation. We run into modern medieval town.

We had to figure out what was going on. So we split up, and started exploring. The indicator was a scary red. I turn a corner and BANG. Dark red.

The following part was a bit video gameish in terms of "graphics" mostly because I don't really watch too many movies. Or because my mind didn't want to traumatize me and decided to cool it a little. Either way, it was video gameish.

There were zombie like people walking around. Very zombie like, save for the rotting flesh. They were chanting something about "seeing". Somebody, a woman, wielding a pointy short-sword, was walking along, stabbing random civilians. They too, "saw" and became zombies. I walked through extremely cautiously. I thought she would not hurt me, as it was so video gameish that this enemy wouldn't dare hurting the main character. I was wrong. She drove her blade through me like butter and I cried out in pain. I screamed, begging her to stop, that I didn't want to see the things. She looked into my eyes. Her face was angular, like an elf's (WoW kind, not Santa). She had dark hair and black eyes with small points suggesting color. She with drew her sword. Somehow, I was able to stand. Forgetting my injury, I stumbled into the main plaza, mumbling zombie phrases to avoid detection.

I walking into the nearest sock store (lol) knowing my brother was there. It was really small. Kind of disappointing, really. We could have used more space to plot our escape or attack or something. There was a pudgy guy at the counter eying us suspiciously. I walked to a corner with my brother, out of range from being spotted through the doorway and told him all that had occurred. The dragon, to my relief, sunk to a subtle grey. When I was done, my brother's were wide. I'd told him something apout my flickering vision had something to do with killing him for some reason. I didn't horribly panic, because I was in a sock store and socks are friends.

The sock guy was still there so I loudly walked over to where the green and blue socks were and started complimenting them. I remember saying "Oh, these are perfect!" and my dream brother mumbling "Of course." See, I'm making these stupid sock creatures in real life, and my real brother thinks they're pointless. Its a bit amusing I drempt of a sock store actually.

This is where I wake up.

Possible inspiration: Pokemon (Heatran-like thing), Assassin's creed (The whole thing about the indicator), Runescape (A little. I only know what a shortsword is because of it), Wizards of Waverly place (my dream brother looked a little like one of the characters), Stupid sock creatures (DEFINITELY at the part at the end)

Moral: Beware of R-rated movies. And zombies. And elves with swords. Also, a sock store is a safe haven where anyone can enter.

EDIT: Some spelling issues.

Edited by evilbunny405

oooh this one is awesome

so, I was in kinda a school

and I was going to take summer classes

and I choose the subject "peanut physics"

so they gave me a kit for the classes

but instead peanuts it was full of corn O_O

I had a very strange dream, but it really frightened me. In my dream it had similarities to an "r" rated movie, or a mature video game (yes. I'm comparing my dream to a video game) So the weird part was, in the dream  there was an indicator in the center of my vision. It was a dragon-like creature, sort of shaped like Heatran from pokemon, if you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, any time I got close to anything scary it turned red. If I got near anything particularly scary it turn dark red and the dragon reared on its legs. If I stand in a corner and do nothing or if there is no danger, it turned grey and sort of slouched down. Unfortunately that didn't happen very much. If you have the game called Assassin's Creed (witch was probably my inspiration for this) you know what I'm ranting about. Now that we've got thats sorted out, here's the "plot":

So I'm not the only one who dreamt a dream with something like a game interface.

Except yours wasn't interactive ...

(Or was it?)

I have dreams usually every night xd.png Last nights was:

I somehow end up in this alternate dimension in which the only way to get back to my dimension was to jump into this pond with a whirlpool in it. The alternate dimension sort of combined a large city and a farm. Anyway, I made a bunch of friends there, but they said their world was ending and I needed to go before that happened. So I jumped though the whirlpool with a bunch of other people leaving. Then as soon as I got to the other side, the government of the alternate dimension realized that I had to come back and save them. So I went back and most of there animals were gone ( somewhere in here I sang a song about trying to find a cow from Belgium and all the cows started singing with me), then somehow I saved everyone and I woke up.

There are a bunch of holes because I forgot some things. My dreams aren't very clear to begin with.

I was in a house that I was never before. There was a huge snake in it. I was hiding behind the couch. Next to me there was a hunter and a girl. We escaped from the house but the snake followed us. The streets has water all over them, almost impossible to walk. We crossed a street, and the snake followed us, again. Then we got in a car and I said: "We got to go to a dry place! Try the avenue!" And then we got in a avenue. The snake followed us, but stayed behind, probally smashed by a car. And then I was all happy. Then I woke up.

So a mix of Dr Who and Monsters vs. Aliens in an end-of-the-world scenario involving walking plants...what have I been watching lately?