skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream about a month ago when I was sick and had a fever involving Harry Potter and these holographic leopards. o____o;

So, Harry, Ron and Hermione were being chased by the holographic leopards, and Harry falls behind and gets clawed by the holographic leopards. Somehow, he bleeds and dies. Then the leopards promptly leave and Ron and Hermione run over but then Harry gets up and says that he's not dead (I think he might've already known that the leopards were holographic but for some reason he didn't tell his two friends) even though he appears to be bleeding all over his chest and his shirt is kinda ripped up, and he was about to explain why when I woke up because my coughing was so dang loud. xd.png

Fever-induced dreams are weeeird...

Last night I had a dream that I was playing hide-and-go-seek tag with some people from the dorms where I live. I hid in the janitor's closet (which was strangely unlocked) and someone stuck a tube under door. It started pumping in Diesel exhaust and I started choking from it. I was just about to pass out when the door opened and I got eaten alive by zombie vampire cows that looked just like the ones my dad has in the pasture

IT WAS ABOUT DC

So like Esau and Bear and Happyface were all in this spaceshuttlething on a trip and like they sent out a missle-needle that poked an inflatable shuttle/sattelite thing that I'd sent up and then I was at school and it was all dark and stark and ****, the shadows were all really dark but the rest was pretty well lit, and I saw my RP char which one I don't know but it's the first time I've seen one in a dream! Anyways he - it was a male one, I don't really have many female ones but I can't tell which one because I don't remember his eyecolor, I think it was green though and he was wearing all black and looked really pissed, he was sitting out in front of the school and the lights outside the school were yellow lights, not the clean white ones but the sort of dinky yellow lights... and it was dark out. Yeah, it was night. Anyways so the sattelite thing was popped - maybe my char was pissed because of that? - but then we were able to contact Esau/Bear/Happyface and they were on some sort of trip but it seemed like supplies were running low and then I think I woke up or I just don't remember what happened after that.

Different dream - I stuck a pair of glasses into a guys head through his ear.

I had a horrific nightmare on Xmas Eve that I would sleep through Xmas Day and not be able to get a holiday egg...yeah, that was somehow a nightmare. From a guy who suffers night terrors and vivid end-of-the-world dreams every night (without fail!) to have a nightmare about not getting an egg on DC, that was actually really really freaky in a strange undefinable way!

Ehehehehehehe...

Weird dream 1:

I sat down in a chair, like in movie theaters. Apparently it was a short film festival. I watched some films with a bunch of other people, then another one came up. It seemed like a homemade film from like the 70s or something. It was a guy with hair kind of like Cheeze's, but black and less flippy, a girl with straight hair in a ponytail, Happyface, and this other guy with a hood on. The movie passed on, and for some reason outtakes from that movie started showing. Flippy-hair guy stood up all pissed off and ****. On the screen you could see they had boom-mikes and cameras getting in the shots. Then the movie showed Flippy-hair guy standing up all pissed off and a boom-mike in the shot. So apparently the film festival was a film itself.

I dunno either.

Dream two: Me, Adilene, Selene, and Whitney were on a giant shrimp puff. Not like jumbo-shrimp size, but like plane-sized shrimp. So for some reason, we were talking about immigration from Mexico to America. Then all of a sudden, a huge wave of water brought the other shrimp which apparently was opposing immigration shooting towards us. And it wasn't water. Because it was yellow.

._.

So then everybody evacuated into my house, which was somehow like 40x its regular size, and my room became the bathroom. So people put on diving suits, swam all the way to the bottom of my room that somehow lost its floor and sat down to take a dump/take a piss.

Dream three: It was today, and for some reason our school had moved the day to when we go back to school to today. I hadn't done any of my homework, so I was worried as hell. And Ronald Reagan was our teacher. He had like that weird voice like, "Say I think I know you, eh? Say you think you're fooling me.... Say you're a moron." and he said 'Say' a lot. So we went to Language Arts class, and our teacher was staring at me because I had forgotten my literature notebook and she was staring at me all weird about it. Then her skin like fell off. And out came a giant spider-person. It ate her assistant lady, who everybody hated anyway, then it ate Ivan and Jose, who for some reason were making out.

That's it, no more ham before going to sleep.

I had an Okami-esque dream a couple nights ago. *clears throat*

So, it started in a theme park's parking lot. I think it may have been Epcot, as the big dome-ball thing was visible. Something happened there, I can't remember what, but I think it involved red dinosaurs. So next thing I know, I've ran to some country house's front porch. This house was located pretty high up; Somehow, I knew it was in the mountains. My grandma was there, and she told me something. Suddenly, I was in Kamui, in the basement of a HUGE, mansion-like house. I look out the window (Wut?), to see a balcony and a blizzard. So, I pulled up the Celestial Brush screen from Okami and started drawing Celestial Brush techniques, which summoned their respective gods. So, after summoning Tachigami (the rat), I tried to use a bow-and-arrow Brush Technique to arm the rat with a bow, but it didn't work. Then Men In Black showed up, and I jumped out the window to my death. It was weird.

When I was in Pre-K,I had dreams about Dinosaurs

One was when a T-Rex picked me up by the feet and one of my classmates had a mustash

Strange dream I had recently: Some evil organization was taking over the world and I was sent by Oprah to stop them. I had super powers and could fly and run up walls.

I was battling them in a giant super market that was somehow outside of my house. Oranges and other citrus fruits were being flung everywhere.

o.o

...I can't share most of mine that I remember. If they're not, a "questionable", then they're far to just WTF-inducing in general.

...and they usually involve vidoegame characters. xd.png

Wait, I remember one that wasn't totally 100% screwed up in the absolute extreme. xd.png Lesse...

Okay, this is why I should not 1) go to bed hungry and 2) go to bed after being very involved in conversations relating to games that I love. xd.png

So, if you know ToS2, you'll know the characters. If not, eh, it's still strange no matter what. xd.png

So, Emil was like... somehow turned into a monster, and was like Richter's pet. xd.png But Ratatosk was like bugging him, so he ate Ratatosk. He ended up eating Richter, too, but both of them were fine like 10 minutes later and he totally tried to kill Marta. And then I woke up, and went "...WTF."

Oh, right, when I was hungry and putting off my project for my mom, I dreamed I got chased around and eaten by a giant clay squirrel. xd.png I should learn my lesson and stop going to be hungry, but I don't. xd.png

My dream was about DC last night.

There were new eggs, one was the egg of the Wildfire dragon, which is in the Dragon Requests forum, and the other was some kind of rainbow dragon.

I also have this freaky re-occurring nightmare, where I'll be just staring at a blank canvas, and this creepy hand writes the word "MURDER" in blood.

It's scaaary. T^T

I also have this freaky re-occurring nightmare, where I'll be just staring at a blank canvas, and this creepy hand writes the word "MURDER" in blood.

It's scaaary. T^T

Are you by any chance an artist?

Anyway, onto my dream.

This happened when I was about 6 or 7, and at that time the Mulan character from the Disney movie titled Mulan was like, my role model(in real life, not in the dream). You'll see why that makes sense later.

I was in the stands in this huge baseball stadium, and I was flailing my arms around wildly, but nobody seemed bothered. Instead of watching a baseball game, we were watching Mulan in full battle armor beating up about 10 sumo wrestlers. Then I cartwheeled down into the field, and did some weird twist/back-flip move in the air that turned me into something that looked vaguely like Gyrados from pokemon, but green. In Gyrados form, I hypnotized the sumo wrestlers into standing up and forming a conga line. After that, Mulan took over and made them do the Egyptian walk while chanting something that sounded like 'Toota toota TOO TA!' about 5 times before the whole stadium disappeared in a puff of green smoke. I survived, so I turned back into a human by somersaulting, and did an Irish step dance that made me disappear in a green vortex. I woke up after that.

WEEEEEEEEE

I have REALLY wierd dreams ALL the time... espeically(sp?) during play season, which is between sept and november, and then again between january and march.

So I student direct the middle school plays with one of the other kids that does the high school plays.

So in the dream it was towards the end of the middle school rehersal, and the director says: "Lisa(not her real name) and Jason(not my real name) come here." and we're both like:

"what?"

and she(the director) says: I just watched this AWSOME movie, and I loved it SOO much that I went out and I reserved the rights for us to do it here at *insert school name here*!

and we're like: what was SOO awsome that you HAD to have the rights? :\

and she said: Across the Universe. (for those of you who don't know what this movie is, it's a tribute to the beatles where they tell the story of the beatles in an allagory using beatles songs) (and being that me and Lisa LOVE that movie we were like F* yea!)

so she jumps up on stage and starts doing backflips.

and the director is like: Wait, there's more!

and we're like, what?

and she says, I want Lisa to be Lucy, and Jason to be Jude. and of course we're now SOO estatic we can't handle it.

anyway, there's this time laps and the directo is infront of the chorus and she's reading the cast list. Lisa gets her part, but my part goes to this creep of a freshmen that is SOOOOO over rated, and he thiks he's awsome, but he sux and for some reason the director seems to think that sing ability is the only thing an actor needs sleep.gif'

so I'm PISSED and for some reason the whole corus breaks out in this creepy chant/repeted phrase of "You filithy liar" and then I storm of the room, and lisa follows me.

We somehow maneged to make it to a pavilion... like in a park O_o again... don't ask... I couldn't tell you if I wanted to.

and I'll LIVID, and she starts singing "Hey Jason(except with my real name)" and then I woke up tongue.gif

I dreamed that I was taking a math test that felt like an English test. I couldn't see the content in the test, so who knows. While I was taking it, I heard a Christmas carol. I forgot which though.

i have strange dreams....but I can't remember having any dreams at all for about 2 months now... ._.

My most recent strange dream that I can remember is me and my mom in a small-ish room with a bunch of other random people i've never seen before. The only thing in the room was an L-shaped wall in the middle with counters and a sink, and a refrigerator...kinda like a mini kitchen sort of thing... I was standing by the sink when I heard a loud explosion. Then a giant hole blew in the far wall of the room. There was a bunch of smoke and more explosions and stuff... I called for my mom so we could get out of there because bombs were going off inside the room now...and when the bombs exploded, cereal came out of them...Froot Loops, if I recall correctly...

Then I woke up thinking "wtf just happened? O.o"

I seem to revisit places that don't really exist in my dreams before...such as a water park/aquarium sort of thing, and an amusement park, and a strange version of my old neighborhood when I lived on the mainland... (by strange I mean wasteland-looking and only 3 houses are there...and I never actually see the front of my house or the inside...and whenever I dream about that place, there is a tornado...but I've never dreamed about that place again since I left.) And when I revisit them, it's usually at least 8+ months after I had the last dream about that place...and nothing has changed... o.o

Everyone who I've asked says that they've never revisited places before...have any of you revisited places?

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Mm, I sometimes revisit places in dreams, too, mostly when the places in question have some feeling about them.

My last interesting dream was sometime in December and it made me think about my lack of personal life. I was gathering water at the base of a waterfall for some shamanic ritual. The water I drew in the bucket was full of bubbles and floating detritus, naturally caused to be uplifted by the pressure of the crashing water. It seemed too suspicious for me to drink so I put it aside. Then I talked about something with a friend who was sitting at the top of the fall. In the next moment I was able to draw still, clear water, however, the flow had stopped, and the water wasn't good either, because although it was clear, it was as if gathered from a pool of standing water not a flow.

From what I've read water is associated with emotion, from which I drew the conclusion that the scene with the flowing water that had some, let's say, unwanted things in it, shows my unwillingness to indulge into feelings because I'm afraid that they might do harm to me. Then again, the still water wasn't "right" either, because although it's clear, it's predictable and stagnant, like my nonexistant private life at the time. rolleyes.gif

A couple nights ago, I had I dream that I was a wolf (I think) and I was running around with my giraffe best friend. Somehow we ended up on a giant cruise ship. There was a lot of running and super-wolf strength and eating giant tootsie roll-filled cakes. It made no sense, but I never wanted it to end.

My most memorable dream was of my mom, sister, and I walking through a forest one snowy day.

While we're strolling along, a great, big roar echoes throughout the woods. Suddenly, a bear crashes through the trees ahead on the path. Of course, all three of us freak out and run the opposite direction.

The odd thing is that my mom shortly transforms into a hamster. Yes. A hamster.

She's eaten by the bear.

My sister and I are traumatized witnessing our mother being devoured by a bear, but we find safety in a hollow tree.

The dream ends with us waking up in the middle of the night with the bear, blood dripping from its muzzle, tearing the tree apart to get to us.

Yeah.

Last night I had a dream that I was eaten by a tree. Then it rained poison cabbage. <3

You guys know those grasshoppers from Bug's Life?

My most memorable dream was when a tornado tore through the house and turned everyone except for me into a giant one of those. I was like 5.

Also, this year, I had a dream that I was a singer in a concert for my school (a rock concert). We played Sanctuary by Iron Maiden and Dangerous Ground by Crush 40. It was freaking SWEET.

Edited by War Pig Killer

Probably the most memorable and long weird dream I had was about 1 year ago. It was in 3 chapters with interludes between chapters. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the entire first chapter. But here is what I remember:

Interlude 1:

I entered Logan's (a restaurant near my house) for volunteer work. I met the manager, who was working the front area. He welcomed me and immediately handed me a tray with several samples of a spicy sausage. He told me to offer them to the customers. As I was handing out samples, I saw a kid from my biology class working there. When I ran out of sausages, I went back to the manager to get some more...

Chapter 2:

I was at someone's house and was wandering around, because I was bored. I came upon a corner where there was a TV with a flaming Wii hooked up to it. I think the Wii was playing a classic Sonic game when I walked up to it, since I saw Sonic running around on the TV screen. I then panicked and ran throughout the house (which had grown at least 2x), trying to find someone. I came upon a pregnant lady sitting in an office chair and desperately asked her where a fire extinguisher was. She looked up and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I threw the fire extinguisher away yesterday because nobody was using it." I flipped out and ran around some more, hoping that she was lieing. I finally reached a tiny kitchen where a guy was cooking. I asked him where the fire extinguisher was. He, without even acknowledging me, calmly took a 2-liter bottle of cream soda from the fridge, walked to the flaming Wii, shook the bottle, and put out the fire with an unrealistically large fountain of foam (Coke and Mentos style) that had erupted from the bottle. The TV set then turned into a small office room whose door I opened. A flood of cream soda poured out. The pregnant lady then walked in and started to use the computer in the office. I apologized for the wet room, which was dismissed with "Oh, that's okay." I then went back to the room I started in where I played with a black puppy from a videogame I had seen until my dad and I left the house by walking across a bridge that crossed a large, snowy chasm...

Interlude 2:

The point of view was lowering infrom the sky down to a few old, decrepit farm houses in the middle of a vast plain with nothing aound them. I commented that it was such a shame that nobody took care of them...

Chapter 3:

I was in an older neighborhood and was walking to my grandparents' house. I was trying to get there and ultimately became lost. As I was trying to get to a main street, I saw a woman in the distance leading two thoroughbred racehorses that were all geared up for a race. I skipped over to her and took one of the horses and ran up a hill with it. Suddenly, I was in my bathroom, leading it to my shower. When I got in, it turned into one of those inflatable life-preserver horses and sat at the bottom of the shower. I began to take a shower and my dad suddenly opened the door and entered the bathroom, despite my yelling at him that I was taking a shower...

Then my alarm clock woke me up.

I have plenty of other good ones, but this post is too big, as it is. tongue.gif I tend to have very vivid dreams.

Edited by sir_horsey_XIX

I once had a dream that my mom and I were working to catch a serial killer and it turned out to be one of her ex boyfriends. While driving, he shot our tires out on a deserted road. He was about to come up to the window on my side of the car with the gun when I woke up. I couldn't sleep for days.

Unfortunately I can't actually put up a lot of my dreams up on here due to the...adult content. Vivid imagination after all.

i once had a dream that i was running away from some zombies in a hospital. one got chopped in half and another ones head exploded!!