skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream last night that I was driving a tank... and I was making tank sounds as I drove the tank. But I was one of the best tank drivers in the country in which my dream took place. I thought this dream was strange and awesome at the same time.

Okay, this one is a lot more weird. I had it between me pressing my snooze on my phone to get up for school. I had this dream between every snooze for 25 minutes: I was at school. It was during pe when Toby Keith showed up and he told us we were going to be featured in his next music video. The gym floor become mountain terrain and we started singing and dancing while toby keith rode around on a white horse playing a guitar, shirtless might I add, singing a song that made absolutely no sense. He was singing about pink hippos and blue potatoes. So here we are, in our pe clothes, on mountain terrain with Toby keith riding a white horse singing with us dancing with disco lights, strobe lights, multi-color lights. It was one of the best dreams ever.

A couple nights ago, I had a dream that there was a costume event or something at my school. Pee-Wee Herman was there for some reason, so I came up to him and said (In my best drunk/stoned/hippie voice), "Pee-Wee! I love you, man!" I was then picked up and kissed by Pee-Wee, which got his uber-pale makeup on my face. After this, we went skipping through my school until I mysteriously teleported to some house, where my father (In this dream, Danny Elfman) scolded me because I was "too young to be dating".

It was sexy.

OH! I also once had a dream that I was recruited into a gang of Pokemon, led by a Raichu-man. That was also an epic dream.

And just last night, I dreamed that I was walking down the road with Patrick from Spongebob in a giant killer robot (like the Megazord from Power Rangers). Perhaps I'll elaborate on those two later, though...

Once, I dreamt that a small plane crashed just behinf my house, meanwhile I was sitting on top of a wall talking with my boyfriend. All I remember is that I started crying because I was really scared and worried about the people on the plane. sad.gif

Purple sea urchins, one is in my ear. If I disturb it it'll pierce my eardrum, dig into my brain. Dad gets it out by blowing and buzzing by my ear. The urchin is large nce it comes out, small spikes and a great many large tube feet. It tries to sucker to me; I grab one of my bug-collecting containers and shove it in, but have to hold it closed since it's pushing up on the top. A strange metal-and-glas building, like that museum in France. A sort of grimy, steam-punk Greece, near the sea, with skateboarders skating off into the ocean. Some, upon hitting the watter, are encased in hamster-ball like bubbles, but are safe in them.One boy, brown skin black hair red shirt silver helmet, beady-style hair, has urchin in ear. I try to get it out by blowing and buzzing; takes a while since his ear keeps closing up, plus I'm afraid the urchin will land on my face. His, when it comes out, is much more spiky - larger spikes, and sort of crab-like, with some of the skipes having hinges. How to dispose of it? Dad suggests throwing it into the ocea, but don't want to do that. Want to stop them. Fire? No time. have to warn the other skateboarders about the urchins...

When I was aged 5-7, I would have this recurring dream of me jumping out of my bedroom, running down the hallway, then jumping down the stairs. I would be in slow motion falling, then right before my head would smash into a cat statue on our stairs (don't ask) I would wake up in my bed, bouncing up and down.

The weirdest dream I ever had was when I was about 11...

It started out with missiles and bombs falling in the distance. My entire family (extended included) were being herded onto a big boat. The back half was a regular giant boat, with motors and everything. The front half, however, was a big piece of concrete/shale/slate that had cannons mounted on it.

So, 3 days through our journey, someone found some bodies in the concrete/shale/slate. As we were digging them up, we saw some explosions in the ocean. This apparently meant something very bad. So, we were given parachute backpacks and were each loaded into the cannons.

We were launched towards an island in what looked like the Pacific, and as I landed with my parachute, I saw the ship exploding. I proceeded to walk into a cave that had been outfitted like a building. I saw my sisters in a mirror room with a mattress floor, and all I heard from them was, "The evil angels!"

For some reason, my dream body decided he wanted nothing to do with that business, so I proceeded into a room that looked like a library. Only it was nearly pitch black. I look up, I see three industrial fans, then a large bang followed by a clash a few seconds afterwards ended the dream.

I was looking around for any crazy mushrooms in my food, thinking about how crazy that dream was.

Hmm, I've had quite a few odd dreams, but this is the most recent one.

I was standing in my backyard (which actually LOOKED like my backyard), and it was springtime. I'd probably say about time for Easter. The wind started to blow. For some unknown reason, the wind actually blew me off of the ground and I started to fly/glide in the wind. I panicked a bit and got myself back to the ground. I waited a little bit and then jumped back into the air. By moving my body in a certain way, I could manipulate the air flow and fly, just like if I had had wings! I could move myself higher or lower, steer from side to side, though I never did a loop-de-loop. I was so happy, and I spent a long time just flying around in my backyard, going higher and higher, but never higher than our big maple tree.

(This isn't really important to the dream, but I want to mention it anyway. In real life I have pretty long hair, it goes down to below my shoulder blades when I stand up straight. In the dream I have very short hair that barely reaches my ears.)

Then I woke up.

I just realized that my last post couldn't really be considered "weird" because lots of people have "flying dreams." This one is much stranger.

First of all, in this dream I'm seeing everything through the viewpoint of a fictional character (I won't say which one). This fictional character is male (No it's not Edward. I hate Edward.)

In this dream, I have been kidnapped by some weird, subterranean goblin people. They have put me in a cave that I seem to remember seeing in Fern Gully or something similar. I then realize that it's not just me, a girl about my age has been put into the cave with me. She has semi-long strawberry blond hair and I think she was wearing a running outfit. Anyway, we come up with a plan to escape. Somehow, even though the entrance was guarded, we manage to get out of our prison cave.

The dream kind of fades out for a while, but when it refocuses my companion and I have been captured again. I "remember" that we were separated during our escape. I now have a broken leg and she has a broken arm.

I think I had a fever in the dream because I felt really hot but I knew that the cave was cool.

Something happened, but I don't remember what, and then I woke up.

I think I dreamed I was going on dragon-slayin' goblin-killin' adventures with the Smashing Pumpkins (back when they were all young and adorable) a few nights ago, but I don't remember what we were doing or why we were doing it or who had what weapon. I think I was the mage of the party, because I don't remember having one.

let's see... a couple nights ago i had a dream where i crossbred two velociraptors and made three eggs and i put them in this contraption which sped up time or something and they came out fully grown and escaped to wreak havoc on the town and they were killing people and once they were out of sight people came where i was and they were crying and asked who did this and i said i did and they were all mad at me and crying and telling me how their relatives died and stuff and it was really weird.

I have a LOT of strange dreams. I wouldn't say I'm a fully lucid dreamer, but I have very vivid dreams that I can remember and re-enter if I wake up.

Two nights ago, after watching a lot of Law and Order SVU, I had a dream that I was riding in a car as an undercover agent trying to catch a child molester. After he paid me with an eleven doller bill, I used my very obvious walkie-talkie to call in back-up to arrest him.

I really do watch WAAAAY to much of that show.

My dreams tend to be rather unusual, but I never actually remember them. I can generally only recall bits and pieces, and even those are quickly forgotten.

I actually keep a record of my dreams in my LJ. Here's one copypasted from the original entry. It's kind of amazing how much detail I remembered about this:

I had just gotten back from my grandmother's and my father's place. They had brought me back to school, and after they left, I realized that I had forgotten my purse in grandma's car. I go to call them, decide against it, and leave my room to go to the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom, and the bathroom had apparently gotten a paintjob. It was a dull, dead orange, splashed with rusty brown. A big, grotesque skull was painted on the stall. I approach the stall, and suddenly something comes out of the shower stall. The words "FRED IS HERE" appear under the skull.

I turn around to face the thing, and it's a short zombie dressed in a clown suit. The face is a sickly green color, is sunken in, and all around the eyes are weird black symbols. The thing approaches, muttering something that I can;t remember, and backs me against the broom closet. I open the broom closet and beat the zombie (who is obviously Fred) with a broom handle. He just laughs at me.

Suddenly, my cousins run in with some random guy and gram brooms and mops from the closet and start attacking Fred with them. They drive him back into the shower stall, where he sinks into the wall.

They ask me if I am okay, and I tell them that I'm fine. My older cousin (let's call her A) is wielding two broomsticks. Out of nowhere we decide to go to the mall. Uh...okay. We arrive at the mall, and suddenly I need to go to the bathroom again. We find the mall bathroom (which, oddly enough, has a bathtub), and the walls are the same rusty-orange color, with the same skull painted on the doors to all of the stalls. Fred stands up from the bathtub and does that whole muttering thing again. Anyway, we beat him off and leave the bathroom. We browse the glassware section of JC Penneys (who this is relevant is beyond me) and we leave and--somehow--come to the conclusion that fred could be killed in a grocery store. That's where we go next.

We're in the spice aisle when Fred appears from behind the cat litter (no, I'm NOT kidding) and tried to steal my soul. We run down the aisles, and lure Fred to the meat aisle. He follows us, and we are about to set him on fire with incense when some old guy pulls a match out and sets him on fire. Fred does a funny little dance, then collapses into ashes.

My cousins and the random guy cheer, and throw out their broom handles. I keep mine because I have this nagging feeling that Fred isn't completely gone. I'm exhausted from nnearly getting my soul stolen, so we return to the mall and I take a nap in the bedding section...yes.

Anyway, I have a kitten in my hand. A small, fuzzy tigerstripe. A fly comes over and begins bothering it, trying to bite it. I shoo it away, in the process shifting the sheets a bit. I see a skull under the sheets, and tied to that, a paper note which reads, in blue letters, "FRED IS HERE."

I scream and jump out of bed. I throw the skull at my cousins, yelling "HE IS NOT DEAD! I TOLD YOU HE WAS STILL HERE!" And Fred oozes out of the wall, no longer in clown attire but in something that looks like it was pulled from World of Warcraft. He's also very handsome now.

Fred backs me into the shelves and sucks out my soul. It was like, everything went black, then reappeared in negative exposure. I see a bunch of small animals running around, and I realize that they are kittens. The kittens jump on Fred and bite him and scratch him until he's dead. My soul is freed and I return to my body.

Yes. Fred the zombie-clown was defeated by kittens.

This kind of stuff is par for the course in the world of my dreams.

Someone at my college does dream interpretation. I'm considering setting up an appointment.

This week has been the week of very strange dreams.

The weirdest one, though? I was living in theis world where they'd perfected this virtual reality game simmulator, where you could play werid versions of sports. But the people who made the game were really corrupt, so everyone went insane ans starting going crazy in the game, and attacking the creator's control centor with lazer-beam golf clubs.

And then my friend's voice filtered in, and started listing off villains from popular culture, and I had a conversation with her voice about whether any would be remembered in 50 years' time.

Then I woke up.

I rarely remember any of my dreams.

The only one I do slightly remember was this one of a bunch of my friends and I in a gigantic shark's mouth, though I think we didn't mind being there.

And it's teeth were these floaty things that we were jumping over.

And there was water all over the place.

It was rather odd, really.

I have heaps of weird dreams, but I usually can't remember them. My friend, though, had one where she was at her friend's grandads funeral (held in the R block of her school), but he was Sir Howard Morrison, because a piece of paper on his coffin said so. And she was crying, not because she was sad, but scared. Then, she went to a friends house and played guitar hero, which suddenly got interrupted by the police who tried to capture her friend because she was growing weed in the treehouse. ]

I'm slightly worried about my friend's mental health. wink.gif

All my dreams are wierd.

I actually used to think I dreamt very rarely, then I tried that whole 'remember your dreams' thing and I ended up having to stop after three nights because I remember every dream and they were all pretty damn awesome, but then I started forgetting them.

next time I'll write them down because I love remembering my dreams!

One from that time (That I can remember) was sorta creepy but cool at the same time.

As it was, I was on the run from people who were trying to hunt me(idk why) and I was running through the forest. The downside, though, was the fact that I was in the middle of a burned down forest so I was pretty damn visable, as were they. Thankfully, I got away from them and into forest that wasn't burned down.

I ran into a building-a town hall of some kind-before I flew up into the rafters, because at some point I had become a pigeon. I had to smash my way through a window because these evil people had gotten into the building, and struggling through the window was pretty hard.

Flying on, I got past the forest and got to a town where I pissed off the people chasing me because I sat on the roof for a while where they couldn't get me. Then they found a way up and I was off again!

I ended up in a big city with many levels. I had to fly carefully to avoid hitting the lights or powerlines, and on the ay up I stopped on the railing of a balcony and had a chat with the couple sitting there before carrying on.

Aaaaand I can't remember the rest!

But that's pretty much what my dreams are like-little stories all on their own.

The best dream was about the spirit of a planet, in the form of a person, trying to find the spirit of their binary partner planet. Said partner was in the form of a cat and had been captured years ago.

I wish I could remember that one better, it was amazing ;^;

EDIT:I actually have a question-Has any one had a stereotypical dream? i.e Going to school and not wearing pants, falling, etc?

Edited by Haloclimb

wow thats weird,

i had this weird dream when i was younger,

me and my sister were inside a giant cat playhouse (the ones they sell, the cat thingys lol) and were looking down a hole in it and we see like 4 giant cats walking past o.O lol

Remember it dammit - there were people, strange powers? Fat, transferrence of body mass? Assassinations?

Dammit can't remember

copypasta'ed from my post in funny images

i had a dream once where the LHC made a black hole but they stabilized it in an electrothermalthingamagitty thing and then it malfunctioned and sucked up new england. then we found out that the inside of the singularity was actually an alternate world but it was purple. then miley cyrus came in plus her family and then everyone got really angry and then i woke up

I have two major dreams:

One time, I dreamed that I was in my backyard, picking mulberries from my tree, when out of nowhere I was running up toward the sidewalk while being followed by snakes and bees, only I somehow couldn't reach the sidewalk. ohmy.gif

Second, I dreamed something like the Sorcerer's Apprentice, only with Pinnochio. Somehow he had unwound some kind of measuring tape and was knocked unconscious with a big zero written on him. When he woke up the sorcerer (or was it Geppetto?) touched him and said that he had released all the numbers in the universe into the great unknown. He also said that Pinnochio had to go on a quest to find Infinity.

So The Great Pinnochio went into outer space in a hot air balloon to go find infinity, and had to battle with an evil Night Queen of sorts.

Stupid, huh.

I was a little boy walking down the stairs when a nuclear bomb exploded off in the distance. Everyone ducked for covered where they were, but I dashed into the basement where I would have more cover despite it being closer to the bomb. I sat in a bathtub in the basement and some women from the other army came in to kill off whatever survivors there were. I pretended I was dead in the bathtub from the radiation of the explosion and just sat there with my head flopped to the side and my eyes wide open. I tried very hard not to watch them, and keep my eyes focused on one area but it was very hard. I don't really remember the rest.

I am either blessed or cursed with having few dreams. Depends, but generally I have dreams that are based on the days events, but warped and twisted into weird undiscernable mess, i.e instead of dreaming about playing a computer game, I dream about being in the computer game doing completely different things and having physical weapons change e.t.c

Or I get dreams which are potentially real but painful and devestating to watch/witness/be in. These could easily be what happened a couple of days before with people I know, but twisted into phantasmal nightmares.

ok for me i have the same dream every year for 3 days in a row

day one i am in the woods and i am all alone just walking around i go over to a stream and i lean over to get some water i see my reflection in the water i am a little Grey dragon but i dont freak out i just drink and go about playing in the woods (this dream always happens on my birthday) I get tired so i lay down for a nap when i wake up i have grown a lot and i see that there are other dragons playing in the wood to all different colors some are starting to fly others are jumping and falling down but we are all having a blast and we are all getting bigger then all of a sudden a big shadow fills the sky we all look up and see the most beautiful dragon flying to us she is every color of the rainbow we all realize at the same time that she is our mom she tells us to fly away with her everyone takes off but she stops and looks right at me and tells me no that i must stay she tells me that i must stay and watch over the new group of little ones i look down and see in the woods thousands of dragon eggs of every color mom tells me that i must get food for all and keep the food ready for them till she comes again i shed a tear as she flys away and my tear is what the new baby dragons drink as water till they grow up then i wake up and have the same dream for 2 more nights

(btw i have had many dreams where i am falling from great heights and hit the ground and not woken up)

i started having these dreams when i was 6 years old

Edited by greydragon12345

haha, this is so fun reading from you guys.

The two I can remember at this moment that I've had recently are a little odd.

This one girl I absolutely dislike at our school became my best friend and turned into a fairy, and she had this magic wand that she would dance with like a ballerina in a field. It was extremely odd.

And my aunt was talking about having mice in her apartment last week, and that night I had a dream where like 6 huge mice stalked me in my house and chased after me. It was quite scary. sad.gif