skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Had a bit of a nightmare this morning which ended with some nasty dog-faced demon trying to tear me apart (it's part of an ongoing serious of unsettling dreams and bad night's). Thankfully it ended up being one of those many moments when I managed to push through and control the dream, so I just turned into an even bigger tiger-demon and shredded it.

Lucid dreaming rocks.

i had a dream i don't remember much but i do remember a giant Sasquatch jumping from the forest thirty feet over the road and landing in the lake on the other side of the road

I had a dream/nightmare last night

where I was at a lake house and found a tiny toy coffin on the shore and inside was a disassembled toy plastic skeleton puzzle and when I assembled it I found it suddenly had a wind up key in its spine and when I wound it up its eyes glowed red and it ran off and began doing horrible stuff in the neighborhood I knew I had to destroy it before it did something really bad but nothing I did stopped it this included things link crushing it with a hammer and setting it on fire so finally I relised that I had to throw it in the lake and was about to head out in a boat when i woke up

I have a feeling watching this flash series right before bed helped spawn it

be forewarned this series is weird and has adult content and language sometimes

Edited by chickenhound

School is about to start, i got a summer job in the parade. I was just marching along and then my Math teacher grabbed me by my shirt and yelled at me that i better do my homework or something. I couldnt sleep for a week after that.

I dreamed I went to college with my brother and we had the same room(sort of,it's hard to explain,it was a room in a room or something like that).And then my friends and I went to a restaurant,but they forgot me beause I wasn't in the truck with them yet.So my friend's mom took me and I found a cat and took it with me.

Okay, so I had a really random dream a few weeks ago.

My sister went to a smoothie shop, then she ordered blueberry yogurt with raspberries and strawberries mixed in.

And the person running the shop didn't have any regular cups left, so he like gave her a bunch of those sample cups.

O.o

I had a dream my boyfriend was a monorail and he raped me and I was only 6 years old and on the run from bandits who cut off little girl's hair so they could sell it. He also gave me to his brother and I made out with his brother who was also a monorail.

I have a bunch of wierd dreams, just that I cant remember them D:

Well once I was in this really wierd house that had walls that were either orange or black and the rooms were like the shape of a really skinny diamond and it was Halloween and there was this black cat that talked to me. Apparently I was chasing a ghost that I couldnt see and in the end it turned out to be my brother and he jumped out and screamed HAPPY WATER BOTTLE DAY! o_____o

I have a bunch of wierd dreams, just that I cant remember them D:

Well once I was in this really wierd house that had walls that were either orange or black and the rooms were like the shape of a really skinny diamond and it was Halloween and there was this black cat that talked to me. Apparently I was chasing a ghost that I couldnt see and in the end it turned out to be my brother and he jumped out and screamed HAPPY WATER BOTTLE DAY! o_____o

LOL! I think I almost woke up my baby brother laughing.I had a dream about a ghost recently.There was a ghost(it looked like a white line)that haunted the elevators in a hospital and these people in the news were talking about it and filming the ghost because everyone could see it.

Two nights ago I dreamedt that there was a pep rally outside at school. I looked up at the bright blue sky and, oddly enough, the moo seemed to be very close to the sun, and in between the sun and moon all the planets could be clearly seen. They were in a straight horizontal looking line. the only planet that was a bit out of place was what looked like Jupiter, and it was slowly moving into line.

I've never had a dream give e such a sense of dread before. It wasn't terror either, just a really strong feeling hat something very bad was going to happen.

And last night I had a dream that deep sea creatures and organisms were floating around in my toilet, which looked as if it's water as never ending.

I laughed at that dream.

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I was going to a party with my family and my cousins and a girl I really hated in an SUV. We all went in to the lobby, and then the girl had to go back to the car, because she had accidentally left something in it. I had to go with her. She went around one side of the car, to get the thing. I went around the other side of the car, for fun. There was a path behind the car, and on the other side of the path, there was a cliff. I stepped down to the stone-lined path, but I accidentally tripped. I managed to grab onto the dirt, but my handholds were braking, so I grabbed a rock, which promptly broke out of the ground, and I fell backwards, somehow away from the cliff. At this point, I had the view of someone on the cliff, while I had previously been inside my body. As I was about halfway down the 20-yard high dirt cliff, time stops and I wake up.

The strange thing was, it was a happydream.

Last night, I dreamt that I was playing a real-life RPG that was very similar to Zelda. There was... Some sort of ancient Egyptian skeleton that killed me quickly. In my backyard. When I respawned, there were tens of them and I had to kill their leader with a bow and arrows while they all slaughtered me.

Each hit took out like, half my health. Wtf man, wtf. D:

Edited by Ztarz

Last night, I dreamt that I was playing a real-life RPG that was very similar to Zelda. There was... Some sort of ancient Egyptian skeleton that killed me quickly. In my backyard. When I respawned, there were tens of them and I had to kill their leader with a bow and arrows while they all slaughtered me.

Each hit took out like, half my health. Wtf man, wtf. D:

Do you mean a redead?

Last night I dreamed I was riding on a giant roll of cheese. blink.gif I bet it's because someone randomly yelled "CHEESE!"last night.I'm surprised I didn't dream about the can of beans my friends found.

Last Night...

...things were not going well. Stuck up in the Tuscan mountains during a national emergency is a bad way to start the day, but it was promising to be a long day. Perhaps the longest in recent history. A terrorist group was holding the Atlantic hostage, poised on a string of volcanic islands and more than ready to bring the whole chain down by mid-afternoon if their demands were not met. And no matter which part of the island chain they dropped into the ocean the entirety of the Atlantic coastline was going to pay for it. And if they dropped the eastern side of the islands, the tsunami would happily bottleneck through the Straits of Gibraltar and wash through the Med. The tsunami was estimated to reach heights of 1000m on the coastine, they were going to drop in so much land into the ocean and the accompanying earthquake would displace that much water.

And we couldn't come up with a counter-plan. The terrorists were sadistic as well; the machinery that would collapse the volcanos were hooked up to their electrical instruments and keyed so that certain cord combinations would cause the right explosions to take down each peak. They were going to broadcast a live song that would systematically take out the islands and massively impact four continents! To make matters worse my girlfriend A was back in Italy as well, visiting her family on the western coast. So I had a vested interest in stopping this horrific attack - failing would result in the death of A.

But with only a few hours to spare, stuck up in the mountains with no equipment and no access to my team, there was nothing I could do. So I jumped in the Defender, plugged in my hands-free kit, and drove at hellish speeds to where A was staying with her family while brainstorming over the phone to my team-mates. We tried an EMP directly over the islands, but they were shielded. We could directly assault the islands but with over twenty to choose from and no clue which one they were sheltered on it was futile. Bombers and nuclear weapons were out of the question as they would only set off what we were trying to avoid anyway. In all it was hopeless. The world could only watch and await watery death.

Screaming into the seaside village there was only one final hope for us. The paranormal and occult were not exactly false sciences, but unreliable at best and was very much the final resort, and with the highest ESP of the European branch of the agency I was the best hope to use this desperate measure. There was tell that the Orb of Oceans was buried in the mountains near where A was staying, and with only an hour before the deadline what choice did we have but to try one final desperate gambit? As the only agent in the area it was up to me to try and find the Orb of Oceans; two agents would be flying in with the Triforce Orb and the Enhancer Orbs just in case the Orb of Oceans was genuine, in the hope that I could combine all three and stop what was inevitably heading our way.

I had enough time to warn A about the impeding disaster; she attended a hillside lecturer on a seaside mountain some 800m above sea-level, low enough for me to catch up with her and run for safety and high enough for her to run alone if i didn't make it out in time. In all I had two hours to retrieve the Orb before the wave hit Italy; not long to explore the caverns, find the Orb, make it out again and put it to good use.

Two hours...I only just made the deadline. The Orb was indeed very much real, and with it secured in my possession I crawled my way out of the caves with all due haste, managing to pull myself out of an entranec just where A was at the hillside service. But as I flopped out onto the steep mountainside and caught my breath it appeared that time was almost up; far below the tide had retreated nearly a hundred metres, only to crash back in with a thirty-metre high wave that swamped the seaside resort. And that was only the precursor wave. Screaming to my girlfriend, we began to climb.

Two hundred vertical metres, and only fifteen minutes to make it...as we climbed I could see the waters retreat again, much farther this time, and far on the horizon a wall of churning deep blue could already be seen, growing in height as the seabed got shallower. The Orb glowed dully in my backpack, the power there but woefully underpowered compared to the threat before us. Climb, climb...the peak we were on only reached 1010m, not high enough for me to feel comfortable, but if we skirted around the shallow valley the opposite peak reached 1060m, a little more encouraging - but I knew that by the time that wave broke against the mountains it would easily surge up that high. A and I would be drowned as surely as those who had been caught in the town below, but we had to try. We couldn't just give up.

And give up we didn't. Reaching the peak with only minutes to spare we ran, risking dipping down the shallow valley itself in an effort to shave a few hundred metres off our run and perhaps extend our lives by another few seconds. But not all was lost. As the wave thundered towards us, the sound almost a physical shockwave as it preceeded the main event, the waters high enough to obscure the skies, a velocopter skimmed over the cresting peak and dived for us, coming to a dead halt and disgorging the two agents and the much needed Orbs.

Thirty seconds. The agents ran full-tilt and dropped the two Orbs in my hands. I order them to take A to safety even as she reaches the next peak. Twenty seconds. They stand with me for a moment, then move back to the velocopter. A looks back to see she is alone, sees me standing and turning to face the wave as the country's last hope of salvation, and cries out for me to run. Ten seconds, and the base of the wave has already reached the swamped town. In a few heartbeats it would crash down on me and it would be a toss-up between drowning or simply being crushed. The Orb of Oceans, the Triforce Orb and the Enhancer Orb are together, a brilliant blue like a miniature sun blazing in my hands, and I turn my mind to them and the water. Five seconds, and then the power courses through me as I force the tsunami to flatten down, to be tamed. It starts to shrink rapidly...but will it shrink enough so that I survive?

I don't really know how long ago is it, but I dreamed that ZP Theart (sure you know who the heck is him) is a Half-Dragon from the army of dragons of mine! (not DC but more of AQ) And I somehow managed to dream myself as some sorta half-dragon being (ARGH play too much AdventureQuest)

ETA: will add details as soon as I could (currently I am having exam in school... I hate exams)

Edited by Segamen

I have been remembering a lot of my dreams lately. o_o Weirdest:

--When I was about 4, I had a dream where me and D.W from Arthur (o_O) were hiding under a blanket because D.W was saying, "We have to stay under here or the witches will get us!" Then for some reason she went out of the blanket, and I could see her shadow on the blanket, and she was making this weird raspy noise and probably turning into a witch, I thought, and then I woke up.

--About a year ago, I had a dream where me and a few other kids were in an afterschool club called "The Witch-Hunters" and we were talking about it, and then all of a sudden the door creaks open and in comes a classic witch; hat, warts, green skin and all. Somebody screamed, then I woke up.

--I have had two dreams so far where I was reading a weird Harry Potter book (forgot what the title was), I'd look up from my book, and I'd see this weird goblin-type thing with green skin, sharp teeth, blank yellow eyes (no pupils, just yellow) and it was smiling and stepping towards me. I would scream, then the goblin would take its mask off (its face was a mask) and my mom would be there. And it would happen again. And again. I think at one point in the second dream I asked my mom why she kept doing it and she said, "Honey, they keep changing my schedule." And then I woke up.

--Finally, one time I had a dream about Warriors, except it was really warped and stuff, because first I was in a tree with golden leaves, and someone (female, couldn't see who it was) was saying stuff about Firestar that was definitely not true, then it switched to be being on the lakefront, and the lake had a cruise ship (o___O) in it, along with a bunch of other boats. Then I was running around some empty school with a few other people I know, and eventually I woke up.

I have strange dreams.

Edited by Lightningstreak

When I was younger, I dreamed I had an army of Pokemon, and I was conquering a city about to be covered in lava because my city was flooding, and I was riding on the back of that orca like Pokemon.... (I think Kyogre?)

I've had a repetative dream since I was five about me and a bunch of other kids running through a huge empty feild towards a clothesline in the center. Once we got there, there were large rats pinned up by their tails. Once we had each taken a rat, I always wake up...

WHY DO I KEEP HAVING THIS STUPID DREAM!

--I have had two dreams so far where I was reading a weird Harry Potter book (forgot what the title was), I'd look up from my book, and I'd see this weird goblin-type thing with green skin, sharp teeth, blank yellow eyes (no pupils, just yellow) and it was smiling and stepping towards me. I would scream, then the goblin would take its mask off (its face was a mask) and my mom would be there. And it would happen again. And again. I think at one point in the second dream I asked my mom why she kept doing it and she said, "Honey, they keep changing my schedule." And then I woke up.

Oddly enough, those lil critters have appeared in a lot of my nightmares. Skin is usually more grey or very dark green, but always the sharp teeth and claws and vivid yellow eyes. Except they usually attacked in hordes, and really didn't like it when i started fighting back.

Oddly enough, those lil critters have appeared in a lot of my nightmares. Skin is usually more grey or very dark green, but always the sharp teeth and claws and vivid yellow eyes. Except they usually attacked in hordes, and really didn't like it when i started fighting back.

I'm glad I don't read Harry Potter. Although I am reading Lord of the Rings...hopefully Ghollum(can't spell his name)won't haunt my dreams. Although I did have a dream that me and Aragorn were being chased by a huge bear. blink.gif

Heres mine: So I was in my school gym and we were playing a game, zombies vs humans. I was still a human, and the zombies were only allowed to walk slowly and moan. If you get touched, you become a zombie. My friend cheated and tagged me so I said "Meh.". Then I turned into an Eevee with a star on its forehead and evolved ito a Jolteon. I have a charm bracelet with a bunny on it and it turned into a jolteon too.

What I think it means: My friend is a cheater, I think about zombies too much, I hate gym class, I'm obsessed with pokemon, I think rabbits look like eevees.