Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Well the daydream and the dark mist have been left unclaimed sad.gif They are down to 2d20h, so I'm going to hatch them, if I get an answer while they are hatchies I'll transfer them, but I'm not going to fog them

Hey, guys! Sorry to disappoint you, but the give away might be a full day late by the time I get it up. Tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break for me, and so I have an obscene amount of homework due. I might find some time to get the giveaway up tonight, but don't count on it...

I can maybe just put up the list of winners tonight, but I figured you guys would want a story, so I'm going to go ahead and say it's going to be tomorrow.

Please be patient, guys! Thanks!

Hey, guys! Sorry to disappoint you, but the give away might be a full day late by the time I get it up. Tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break for me, and so I have an obscene amount of homework due. I might find some time to get the giveaway up tonight, but don't count on it...

I can maybe just put up the list of winners tonight, but I figured you guys would want a story, so I'm going to go ahead and say it's going to be tomorrow.

Stealthy, although your stories are FUN and FABULOUS, I think I can speak for most of us...we know the time it takes (not to mention the cerebral effort), we would hate to miss yet another fantabulous fantasy fable of dragon tales,we would just be happy to have a list of winners and let you have some downtime during your break.

We LOVE YA!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Definitely agree with Big Stuff ♥

Stealthy deserves a break. You do so much to make all of us happy with stories and giveaways and there's just so much effort, dedication and love you put in.

Let's switch spots. We'll take a list of winners so you can enjoy your break! ♥

its really ok. I absoloutley LOVE reading youre awesome strories, and i dont care how late they are ^^ also, due to a (flopish) mixup, i had to re-catch what i am to donate and it is on CD. yeah.... :/

Its ok stealthy! We'll be happy to see winners tomorrow! Until then, see ya everybody!

I'm with everyone else hon... don't worry about the story or the prize list just yet, we can be patient enough! Take care of rt... and we look forward to reading your story soon.

Hurray! Hurray!! It's Eggy Give Away day biggrin.gif

Stealthy I hope you got some well needed rest.

Um...despite reading I still dont fully understand how i would qualify for the drawing...maybe im dense lol

Everyone qualifies. Just say you want to be put on the list biggrin.gif

Spring break spring break spring break! *spazzes, dances, frolics, calms down, starts writing*

Thanks for being patient, guys! The giveaway will be up in a while (well, quite a while, actually, because it's going to be another HUGE one!)

EDIT: Just posting progress as proof that I haven't gone up in smoke:

18/18

Edited by Stealthypugs

Finally, spring break is here! Or, at least, for a certain Stealthy it is. It was a battle fought long and hard, through marshes of essays and mazes of tests, but she pulled through! Of course, she didn’t do it alone. Instead, she enslaved “recruited” a few eggies and hatchies from neighboring caves to help her out. How that worked out is for you to imagine (though you should probably know that Stealthy send all of her ‘helpers’ to more distant caves afterwards), but here’s a little bit of info on the workers. In the interest of time, there really isn’t a lot of reading to do.

First, we have A WHITE AND A GREEN DINO FROM THE HIVE FIELDS OF LAGIE, AND A HELLFIRE HATCHIE FROM THE HONEY FACTORIES OF WHITE_TI_WOLF_14! There is nothing these eggies like more than the humming sounds that bees make and the sight of the sticky golden liquid as it sits around in large vats and simmers to perfection. Sitting under a tree out by the hives or on the edge of a vat, the eggies often have time to zone out and contemplate the meaning of life for hours at a time. When this happened in Stealthy’s assembly-line of homework-completion, the three were banished, the white to the caves of number 30, simx55, the dino to those of number 19, HappyAppy, and the hellfire to those of number 57, kiyye!

Then there’s A SILVER HATCHIE AND A WHITE STRIPED HATCHIE FROM THE TROUT FARMS OF ANGYAL, AND A SHALLOW WATER GOLDFISH EGGY FROM THE SALMON FARMS OF DILOPHORAPTOR! These DC Fish Farms are much like ranches back on Earth, except that instead of cows there’s trout or salmon or swordfish or tuna. These eggies are herders, tasked with rounding up the fish, moving them from tank to tank, and effectively putting them up at night or chasing them into the slaughter houses. However, their sloppiness was a problem both at the farms and as homework slaves, so Stealthy soon banned them. The silver is now with number 72, shockzekrom, the stripe is with number 64, Wolfu-san, and the shallow is at the home of number 54, Voardrem!

Next, there’s a MISFIT PYGMY AND A MINT EGGY FROM THE GARDENS OF SIMX55! These two are simply obsessed with plants, to the point where they’ll gladly sit around all day and watch grass grow. Because they were too easily distracted by some of the exotic mushrooms growing in Stealthy’s caves, though, she was forced to send them away, the pygmy to number 29, Howard, and the mint to number 67, rockonq!

Then there was the VINE AND DAYDREAM EGGIES FROM THE ORE MINES OF SILVERROSE1290 AND AN EMBER FROM THE REFINERY OF KIYYE! Having been raised around the excavation and purifying sites of gold, silver, and various strains of iron and copper, these three friends cannot pass by a metal without running over and polishing it. This became a problem when the eggies went about oiling the scales of Stealthy’s tinsels, which gave the great prize dragons an overbearing sense of self-importance. The vine is now in the caves of number 41, Tarnlia, the daydream is with number 44, ephemereis, and the ember is off to the home of number 61, thundersky86!

Next are A BLUE DINO, A YELLOW DINO, AN ICE, AND A THUNDER EGGY FROM THE ARCHEOLOGICAL MUSEUM OF CATLOVER3288, AND A NOCTURN EGGY FROM THE DIG SITES OF EEVEE_EM! These eggies can’t stand being clean, preferring much more to be covered in dust and rolling around with ancient bone fragments. Forced to look relatively presentable by Stealthy, the first thing these five eggies did when left alone for a minute was drop down and cover themselves in dirt and ink. This lack of hygiene got them excommunicated, the blue dino to the tunnels of number 51, dawnlife, the yellow dino to the cliffs of number 56, Nicoleong9, the ice to the caves of number 63, cheese456, the thunder to the roosts of number 20, misskitty680, and the nocturn to the radioactively unstable labs of number 42, Rekha!

After that, there was AN ICE AND A THUNDER FROM THE DÉCOR STORE RUN BY PINCH OF STARDUST, AND A SUNSTONE EGGY FROM THE DESIGN COMPANY OF BUNNY MAESTRO! These eggies work as an interior decorators and takes much pride in their abilities to add color to the interiors of dark caves. Most of Stealthy’s caves aren’t decked out in the latest wallpaper and spongy carpet, and this appalled the eggies to the point where they refused to work, claiming that the conditions were unfit for life. And so, they were simply sent away, the ice to number 71, Anna Selka, the thunder to number 9, Balta09, and the sunstone to number 22, Dragons_n_Lady!

Then came a larger group of eggies, consisting of A RED, AN EMBER, AND A PINK EGGY FROM THE THEATRES OF LOLCHEN AND A SUNSTONE EGGY FROM THE PLAYWRITING FIRM OF YAOI_MALE27! These are the types of characters that will probably have the mind of an imaginative child for the rest of their lives, unable to miss an opportunity to leap into the shoes of a pirate or a knight and play pretend. Even the sunstone, generally a laid back fellow, began to act out scenes of daring adventure. The eggies’ general lack of a work ethic got them all banished, the red to number 32, white_ti_wolf_14, the ember to number 45, crystal32, the pink to number 18, Sparkyrav, and the sunstone to number 78, Wave!

This was followed by the plight of the TWO ROYAL BLUES FROM THE INSANE ASYLUM OF KLINNEAH AND TWO RED DORSALS FROM THE PRISONS OF GREASALOTLE124! I doubt anyone will ever figure out why Stealthy decided to kidnap eggies from the insane asylum and high-security prison, but she did, and consequently she had a schizophrenic, a psychopath, a mass murderer, and a terrorist to deal with. It took forever, but eventually she managed to round all of them up and ship them off with minimal losses (though she’s rather miffed that her phoenix was forced into premature burning). The royals are going to numbers 31 and 26, rikka_ashen6 and Qualeo, and the dorsals are off to numbers 50 and 55, GoldRose and QAndais!

Next was a trio, made up of A WATERWALKER AND A SUN EGGY FROM THE SAILING COMPANY OF OLD_DUCK, AND A VINE EGGY FROM THE JUNGLE EXPLORATION TEAM OF GISTOFEVERYTHING! These three have been to the other side of the world and back again, and have an extreme lust for adventure and excitement. Of course, this means they can hardly sit still more for than five seconds (and it’s a wonder they have enough patience to sit on a boat for months on end), making them useless at essay writing, so they were also sent away. The waterwalker is now with number 70, hybridhydra, the sun is with number 28, White_Knight, and the vine is with number 65, Phoenix Bird!

Lastly, there was A SKYWING AND A WHITE EGGY FROM THE UNDERGROUND RESEARCH LABORATORIES OF RIKKA_ASHEN6! Both have spent countless hours studying a specific topic, to the point where they are like walking, subject-specific encyclopedias. The skywing’s area is vaguely defined as “what happens on the other side”, and while most think this is profound and having to do with death, the eggy’s answers to certain essay prompts has led Stealthy to believe it’s referring to fences and grass. The white, on the other hand, is overly curious, and has thus devoted itself to studying the positive and negative effects of “the disease that is curiosity” on its victims (amazingly enough, this has only gotten it stuck in three sticky situations, five brushes with death, and thirteen threats from major gangs and organizations). These were perhaps the best workers of the bunch, but Stealthy was still forced to get rid of them when they completely ignored the essay prompts and wrote about their own line of work instead. The skywing is now with number 13, BirdSpirit, and the white is with number 6, Ollis46!

And that’s it! Of course, Stealthy ended up doing most of the homework herself anyways, but it was fun “acquiring” all those “helpers”.

On another note, Stealthy is rather ashamed at the brevity of this giveaway, but she promises to have an extremely awesome story next time to compensate for this one.

What a lot of eggys! xd.png Good job, Stealthy!

Winners have been PM'd! smile.gif

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!!

Stealthy I so look forward to your stories biggrin.gif Well done!!

PMs with teleport codes sent to winners

Congrats to all winners! I pmed mine already smile.gif

Stealthy, perhaps you should take a break during your break (once in a while) and do stories-written-by-donnors themes like with the Oscars again. I would certainly do so to give you some room to relax and enjoy your holidays.

Please don't double post. Edit your post using the edit button.