Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Little black stripe eggy went unclaimed. Oh well.

wildwindflower claimed their eggy.

StarSea hasn't even read my pm.

As many of you have already noted, it's giveaway day!

Lets see if I can get this one up on time. xd.png

EDIT: Guys, I'm having some computer problems, so I'm afraid I'll be later than I expected. Don't be late for anything you might be late to! The giveaway will be up when you get back. ninja.gif

Edited by Stealthypugs

As many of you have already noted, it's giveaway day!

Lets see if I can get this one up on time. xd.png

*Cheers you on!*

yay! give away day <3

i have a piano lesson at 7 but my teacher is usually late, so if you can be extra on-time, i wont be late XuX

EDIT:

ok i'm back!! and haha seems i didnt miss anything :3

Edited by kiyye

Welcome one, welcome all, to the first ever DRAGON CAVE SPONSORED NINJAS VERSUS PIRATES QUIDDITCH TOURNAMENT! The rules have been changed only minimally to fit the circumstances, so this should be a fairly interesting game. I’m rather short on time, though, since there are an incredible amount of donations (and I have some homework I can’t put off any longer), so I’ll just introduce the players and then let you guys watch the game without me.

Sitting in the middle of the field are the two referees: A PAIR OF WHITE EGGIES FROM THE CAVERNS OF LOLCHEN! They’re simple DCers, enchanted by a few volunteer wizards so that they can fly and enforce rules. In order to be more visible, their shells have been painted with bright neon colors. The only downside to this is that their whereabouts are known at all times; even when they try to sneak off with friends to the caves of numbers 53 and 34, Anquatic and AppleCakes!!!

Here come the pirates! The ships they’re using today were designed and enchanted by A ROYAL BLUE EGGY FROM THE WIZARDRY SCHOOL OF KIYYE! Basically, the giant ship which the pirates appear in at first is actually made up of many smaller ships, which are then used by individual players or small crews of players. If you want your own ship, in any style, color, and size, you can visit the royal at the home of number 23, gistofeverything!!!

At the forefront of the scurvy scallywags is A PYGMY EGGY FROM THE LOOT’N’PILLAGE CO. OF EEVEE_EM! It earned its masters degree in professional town-sacking and captaincy a few years ago, and has since thrown together a mean looking crew and signed up for this silly tournament. After the game, it plans to indulge in one of its other favorite pastimes and go play crochet with number 17, SoulFang!!!

Then there’s the crew of miscreants! The chasers are A WHITE STRIPE, A DAYDREAM, AND A DARK MYST PYGMY ONCE KIDNAPPED FROM THE FORT OF AUTANA! They may lack aerial maneuverability skills, but they make up for that with aggressive strategies and speed. For autographs, please visit their trailers, conveniently located on the property of three volunteers. The white stripe is over with number 87, gravity404, the daydream with number 33, ElemenTalia, and the pygmy with number 13, Condorflight!!!

Then there are the beaters, which in this case are TWO PILLOWS AND A ROYAL BLUE FROM THE LAW SCHOOL OF AMBERHEUN! Of course, they aren’t in law school anymore. All three of them ran away to join the circus, but ended up as pirates instead. You may think pillows are all cute and fluffy, but these two are dirty, scraggly, and streaked with blood. The royal even has a maniacal twitch and giggle to go with its unappealing appearance. All three are armed with the nastiest maces you’ve ever seen, and don’t look too friendly at that, yet little crowds have still formed around their trailers as their fans yearn to properly meet them. In case you’re wondering, the pillows are set up over with numbers 85 and 57, silverrose1290 and StormWizard212, while the royal is with number 59, hannah51715!!!

For the last two positions, we have A SHALLOW WATER AND A PILLOW FROM THE CIRCUS SCHOOL OF WHITE_TI_WOLF_14! The shallow is keeper, bouncing back and forth between the hoops like the trampoline gymnast it was before taking up piracy. The pillow, once a high-class trapeze artist and now one of the best ship-battle strategists in the world, is the seeker, zipping around purely to show off its mastery of the flying boat under its command. Since they are among the more popular players, their trailers are well hidden, but if you simply must know the shallow is located over by number 69, schusteralex2, while the pillow can be found with number 25, darkflowernightshade!!!

And now for the ninjas! Notice their strange, almost immaterial steeds. They look to be giant birds made of black smoke, which can vanish and reappear in another place as needed. These beasts were found and trained by AN EMBER EGGY FROM THE ZOO STAFF OF GISTOFEVERYTHING! This eggy spent years hiking aimlessly through cloudy forests and over volcanoes, with no real purpose except to explore some of the world. One day it happened across these strange beasts. The ember tamed them, and now sells them to good homes or volunteers them for use at festivities such as this one. If you want your own smoky pet to sit on your shoulder or make you look good at parties, drop by the caves of number 35, Maddie1112, today!!!

Leading the ninjas onto the field, wrapped in black cloth and wielding surgically sharp blades, is A SUNSONG EGGY FROM THE DOJO OF BUNNY MAESTRO! It has trained for years to attain enlightenment and perfection in every ninja-related activity it could find. In addition to this, the eggy is working towards becoming a world-renown filmmaker. In fact, one of its movies is showing tonight at the theater of number 10, Coyote!!!

Following their master are the chasers: A MAGI, A PURPLE, AND A NEBULA EGGY FROM THE PYROTECHNICS ACADEMY OF LAGIE! Their talent lies in creating illusions and fireworks, so watch out for their numerous distractions designed to draw attention away from them as they steal the ball from the opposing team and score a few goals. Later tonight, they’ll be putting on an impressive fireworks display in three different locations throughout DC. The magi will be overlooking the performance near number 50, Falling Rain, the purple will be in the area of number 73, downey, and the nebula will be chilling with number 29, trevor92!!!

Forcing everyone to duck as ninja star boomerangs go flying in all directions, the beaters make a stunning appearance. They appear and disappear in the flash of an eye, and it takes a full two minutes before anyone can catch who they really are. Turns out, the troop is made up of A SILVER, A GOLDEN WYVERN, AND (surprisingly enough) A PURPLE DINO EGGY FROM THE KNIGHTHOOD AND COMBAT TRAINING ASSOCIATION OF CATLOVER3288! Each young dragon wields numerous weapons, some of which appear to be either alive, on fire, or both. Swords, sabers, boomerangs, ninja stars, fishing rods: you name it; they’ll probably have it, as long as it was deemed spectacular at one point or another. Being a professional quidditch player is good for business, too, so each eggy brought along its goods to sell after the tournament. The silver, and its hand made dolls, will be with number 38, angyal, the wyvern, and the intricate stained glass it makes, will be with number 51, lovecats99, and the dino, a part-time gourmet chef, will be working at the home of number 20, PieMaster!!!

The keeper for the ninja team is also A SHALLOW WATER EGGY, THIS TIME COMING FROM THE UNDERCOVER EXOTIC ANIMAL TRADE RUN BY WOLFU-SAN! Years dealing with strong, mutated creatures and sketchy characters in the black market have made this eggy particularly tough. Nothing gets past it, as far as it’s concerned. We’ll see how that works out, but its training has been entertaining to watch (probably because it mostly involves the eggy’s friends throwing various fruits at it, which then get slashed to bits or flung back with increased force). You didn’t hear it from me, but if you want one of the giant mosquito hawks currently in stock, I’d stop by the shallow’s trailer over on the land of number 47, amberheun!

Lastly, we have the seeker for the ninja side! It’s fast, it’s furious, it’s impossible to see under normal conditions (which is why we’ve provided slow-motion goggles for the audience’s convenience), it’s a – YIKES WHERE DID THAT GREEN LIGHT COME FROM AND WHY IS THERE A RANDOM FLYING SAUCER FLOATING THERE?! This saucer better hurry up, because we have a schedule to keep. It looks like the door is opening… From within the alien craft is emerging A ROBOTIC CHEESE EGGY, CLAIMING TO BE FROM THE PLANET ALABASTER_DEMON! It’s saying something about this planet being in the way, and that it will soon be removed to make way for an intergalactic highway. Will someone please just eat the thing? Ah! Thank you! For those of you who missed that, the eggy was just eaten by a hungry looking ridgewing belonging to number 7, amandafan23!!!

Look! The games are starting! Enjoy the show, everyone, and don’t forget to tell me who won (and whether the aliens did invade after all)!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

BEST ONE YETTTTTTT

AHAHAHAHA i own a wizardry school xd.png

zomg its so awesome, i <3 this story! i read " QUIDDITCH " and then i was like ZOMG its harry potter! i am a huge fan of the series ^^

Edited by kiyye

Great story as always! Congrats to all the winners.. sorry I couldn't donate this week I had quite a full que of eggs working their way toward hatching that were gifted to me for some EG goodness... anyways, once again congrats everyone! Can't wait to see what happens on Thursday.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

BEST ONE YETTTTTTT

AHAHAHAHA i own a wizardry school xd.png

zomg its so awesome, i <3 this story! i read " QUIDDITCH " and then i was like ZOMG its harry potter! i am a huge fan of the series ^^

I'm glad you like it! My thought process was something like this:

"Ninjas and pirates... Yarr... Let's throw in Harry Potter... And maybe something related to space chickens... and robots... and that means I need to reference Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... Yup, this is going to be fun." <insert evil laugh here>

I'm glad you like it! My thought process was something like this:

"Ninjas and pirates... Yarr... Let's throw in Harry Potter... And maybe something related to space chickens... and robots... and that means I need to reference Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... Yup, this is going to be fun." <insert evil laugh here>

ZOMG i love Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!!!! I LOVe the dolphins: " so long and thanks for all the fish! " ~ <3

Nice stories, Stealthy biggrin.gif can't get more awesome than wizard ninja pirates, with space chickens and robots. Alas, number 42 wasn't gifted during this round (that would have been hilarious!)

btw, pmed my winners. Hope they'll like 'em smile.gif

Edited by Lolchen