The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I would like a DC mentor that can answer me questions about dragon requests/art/sprites/spriters alts ☺

PMing dewdrop and WoLfgIrLyS.

Now mentoring WoLfgIrLyS.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

PM'ed Dewdrop, waiting for reply

Edited by xeyla

Xeyla, I PMed dewdrop earlier today. smile.gif

Now mentoring dewdrop.

List updated!

purpledragonclaw, you still have quite a few students listed, but some of them are from more than a month ago, so I doubt they are all still actively being mentored. Could you update for me?

~purplehaze

Hi, I would like a mentor.

I don't care who. I only speak english so it doesn't have to be a specified language.

I've only been here for a little while, around 2 weeks? I have the basics down--sickness, breeding, and raising, but need help with knowing what eggs to get in the cave, how to breed well, as well as what breeds are what before they are adults and stuff. I have 4 adults, 2 hatchlings, and (ummm.....) 3 alive eggs. I accidentally killed one on purpose because I wanted to know what happened...

So yeah. May I please have a mentor? If you need my scroll link, please ask me! I could not read the whole forum because of time, attention span, and I have to be somewhere, so I don't know if I need to fill out an application form.

Anyway, I have to go now. Thanks and see you in a bit!

I consider Allisonglo24, Ashes909, and Adingo to be graduated, I have not heard from any of them in awhile. They are still welcome to PM me if they have any questions.

Thank you purplehaze.

Rachel_AP graduated

steelAether33 graduated

RopeyPanda13 graduated

SmaugtheMagnificent graduated

Edited by nooey

Hi there, I'm Queen. I am a complete DC noob and would love tons of help. I just joined yesterday and rescued some 'abandoned' eggs that I don't want to die. My first priority is learning how to successfully raise my dragon babies.

After, I would like to know everything else laugh.gif

I only speak English, so language isn't a problem and don't have a mentor preference. Any help is welcome :3

PM sent to TheRoyal.

Now mentoring TheRoyal.

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks, Z. PMing Tinkergnome.

Now mentoring Tinkergnome.

I need a mentor, mostly to learn how to work this forum. Possibly a raising question here or there, but i think ive got it pretty down smile.gif