Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Even if I actually could play the game I'd need to know how it ended before I played it. xd.png Otherwise I lose interest halfway through. lol

Is there really another FF DS game coming in 2011? o_o

@Drer' Ahv: What was wrong with Dissidia? If it's terrible I'm not gonna play it...Dx

The dialogue. The storyline would have been decent, if they didn't frick up the dialogue so badly. Numerous characters are out-of-character.

It's good for a Mortal Kombat-style Final Fantasy game.

It's not good for an actual story.

Really? Seph's hair isn't that outrageous.../denial

no, I agree with you xd.png

I don't know... I always thought more "smashed face into mirror while gel was setting." Or "zapped by a wily red-headed Turk with an EMR and a peculiar knack for smacking the ever-livid snot outta stupid blond chocobo-headed nitwits." Or "woke up on the wrong side of the nest." tongue.gif

At least Squally's luscious locks don't give me the urge to douse his head with water just to see whether or not that wretched mop on top of his skull will settle into something physically possible without 10 lbs of styling stuff. biggrin.gif

Ultimecia's on the other hand... oye. (facepalm) And she doesn't shake a stick at the horrendous nightmare that was Yunalesca.

Hahaha! I always saw it as he was hung upside down for to long or licked by a lama.

Is Squall your favorite character?

Hahaha! I always saw it as he was hung upside down for to long or licked by a lama.

Is Squall your favorite character?

(has officially died laughing at the thought of Cloud Strife being licked by a llama)

Favorite character... that's a loaded question! I'd have to make a list, actually.

If I had to make a top 10 list, I guess it would go like this:

1) Squall/Zell/Irvine (because they're each so different - serious and stoic and nummy and deep enough for me to write my psychology thesis on psychological disorders about him and not have the instructor realize my 'subject' was a videogame character/overly hyperactive yet still cute in his annoying way who can mow down anything in his path with a grin/and SEX ON LEGS. Nooooom, Irvine...)

2) Zack Fair, because to me he's the only likable hero out of the FF7-verse and his personality is sheer win.

3) Selphie Tilmitt. Because she's Selphie. And she's spastic, yet can still smush you in .04% of a millisecond. Then sing a song about trains. smile.gif

4) KUJA. Well, more like Kuja's thong. Because that strip of fabric is the most terrifying and villainous thing in the entire Final Fantasy universe. Sephiroth? Feh! Strip off that thong and wave it - the masses will run screaming in horror. xd.png

5) Cait Sith, because I'm a heathen. biggrin.gif

6) Reno. Who is tied rather nicely with Faris. Because they both ROCK YER SOCKS. Turk and ultimate pirate captain are both cool as can be.

7) Cecil - even though at times he's a whiny little snot, he's still pretty spiff. smile.gif

8) Lulu. Because any woman who can haul those things around without complaint MUST be made of awesome.

9) Zidane! Maybe it's just my love for womanizers. Or it's his tail. I don't know. tongue.gif

10) Seifer. Who oddly enough is tied with Scarlet. Because they're both annoying snots that warm the cockles of my heart.

Cloudster's probably... well, if we're talking his actual FF7 incarnation where he's not a whiny wench until near the middle of disc 2? Probably 14 or 15. His Advent Children stupid emo self? I think he's so far off the list that Flo (Mayor Dob's wife in Fisherman's Horizon featured in FF8) is before him, because she for some reason has the game's notorious womanizer featured as a card in her Triple Triad deck (huzzah for the Irvine card!).

And Sephiroth's a solid 12. Right behind Laguna. biggrin.gif

It's good for a Mortal Kombat-style Final Fantasy game.

It's not good for an actual story.

Hey, Dissidia's good for something!

Like smashing Tidus in the face with everything ranging from a gunblade to a buster sword to a pair of knives to a meltdown to a (goes on and on without end)

Just because. smile.gif Even though sometimes I like the character, I still want to punch him in the face during the infamous 'laughing' scene. tongue.gif

(has officially died laughing at the thought of Cloud Strife being licked by a llama)

Favorite character... that's a loaded question! I'd have to make a list, actually.

If I had to make a top 10 list, I guess it would go like this:

1) Squall/Zell/Irvine (because they're each so different - serious and stoic and nummy and deep enough for me to write my psychology thesis on psychological disorders about him and not have the instructor realize my 'subject' was a videogame character/overly hyperactive yet still cute in his annoying way who can mow down anything in his path with a grin/and SEX ON LEGS. Nooooom, Irvine...)

2) Zack Fair, because to me he's the only likable hero out of the FF7-verse and his personality is sheer win.

3) Selphie Tilmitt. Because she's Selphie. And she's spastic, yet can still smush you in .04% of a millisecond. Then sing a song about trains. smile.gif

4) KUJA. Well, more like Kuja's thong. Because that strip of fabric is the most terrifying and villainous thing in the entire Final Fantasy universe. Sephiroth? Feh! Strip off that thong and wave it - the masses will run screaming in horror. xd.png

5) Cait Sith, because I'm a heathen. biggrin.gif

6) Reno. Who is tied rather nicely with Faris. Because they both ROCK YER SOCKS. Turk and ultimate pirate captain are both cool as can be.

7) Cecil - even though at times he's a whiny little snot, he's still pretty spiff. smile.gif

8) Lulu. Because any woman who can haul those things around without complaint MUST be made of awesome.

9) Zidane! Maybe it's just my love for womanizers. Or it's his tail. I don't know. tongue.gif

10) Seifer. Who oddly enough is tied with Scarlet. Because they're both annoying snots that warm the cockles of my heart.

Cloudster's probably... well, if we're talking his actual FF7 incarnation where he's not a whiny wench until near the middle of disc 2? Probably 14 or 15. His Advent Children stupid emo self? I think he's so far off the list that Flo (Mayor Dob's wife in Fisherman's Horizon featured in FF8) is before him, because she for some reason has the game's notorious womanizer featured as a card in her Triple Triad deck (huzzah for the Irvine card!).

And Sephiroth's a solid 12. Right behind Laguna. biggrin.gif

I don't even want to know about the thong. >__>

Reno=MINE. He's funny and way more likeable than most of the other characters I like. o_o My list of claimed people keeps growing, lol.

...uh... *speechless* I must have missed the laughing scene and I agree Kuja's outfit is the scariest thing i the game.

Zack=MINE He acts so much like a puppy and is one of the only likable heroes. What can I say, spazzes are are awesome. Zack is one of those people that make me want to go on the fastest roller coaster along with several other adrenaline/energy activities, like skydiving.

...uh... *speechless* I must have missed the laughing scene and I agree Kuja's outfit is the scariest thing i the game.

Zack=MINE He acts so much like a puppy and is one of the only likable heroes. What can I say, spazzes are are awesome. Zack is one of those people that make me want to go on the fastest roller coaster along with several other adrenaline/energy activities, like skydiving.

Just KNOWING about the thong is frightening. x.x

Not even Sephiroth could get me on a roller coaster. There is NO WAY anyone, however much I like them, could make me go on one of those. o__O

But Zack is like a puppy. x3 I liked him better before Angeal died though.

I wish to read this.

Make it so.

Just KNOWING about the thong is frightening. x.x

Not even Sephiroth could get me on a roller coaster. There is NO WAY anyone, however much I like them, could make me go on one of those. o__O

But Zack is like a puppy. x3 I liked him better before Angeal died though.

If Sephiroth were on a rollercoaster, I don't care how long I waited in line for it, I'm getting off.

I like the guy, but IRL, men scare me.

Especially tall men.

Tall men that have been in the army.

Tall men that have been in the army that also clearly possess the ability of knocking me on my ass three times over.

Yup.

Running the other direction, kthanxbye.

I would, however, go on a rollercoaster with Zack. :3

Edited by Drer'Ahv

You don't think Zack could take you on?

He was in SOLDIER too and was either 6'3" or 5'11" when he died. <3

I would be scared to go on a roller coaster if both Sephiroth and Cloud were on it. That is just a fight waiting to happen and I don't feel like jumping off a roller coaster to avoid that. Separate I would be afraid to go on a roller coaster with Cloud anyway. Emo people usually scare me.

What about skydiving? Would you trust any of them enough to go skydiving with them?

You don't think Zack could take you on?

He was in SOLDIER too and was either 6'3" or 5'11" when he died. <3

It's not that Zack wouldn't be able to take me on, it's that he's less likely to be offended by my existence.

Also he can take a joke. Seph seems to be verrehily incapable of that, pre- and post-.

Skydiving? Meh. Still would prefer not to go with Seph, not because I don't trust him but because I see a personality clash. I'm either so exuberant I'm obnoxious or so introverted that I become a mumbling submissive idiot. There is no middle ground.

Zack would be more likely to screw stuff up, though. XD But he'd be willing to joke about it afterward instead of giving me slanty eyes and thinking I'm some sort of moron.

Yeah, still pick Zack. Even though he'd be more likely to *accidentally* kill me because he forgot a strap on the harness, or something.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

If Sephiroth were on a rollercoaster, I don't care how long I waited in line for it, I'm getting off.

I like the guy, but IRL, men scare me.

Especially tall men.

Tall men that have been in the army.

Tall men that have been in the army that also clearly possess the ability of knocking me on my ass three times over.

Yup.

Running the other direction, kthanxbye.

I would, however, go on a rollercoaster with Zack. :3

xd.png

I wouldn't ever go on a rollercoaster with Zack...he's clueless. o__O

I like Seph's seriousness. x3 Part of his charm. lol

xd.png

Aww.. He's not that clueless is he? blink.gif

(Take note: this is coming from the person voted most likely to get lost in a cardboard box)

I just finished XIII. Lightning scares me. O.O

She is at the bottom of my list of favorite characters with Cloud and Aerith. (Sorry Cloud, Aerith and Lightning fans)

I just finished XIII. Lightning scares me. O.O

She is at the bottom of my list of favorite characters with Cloud and Aerith. (Sorry Cloud, Aerith and Lightning fans)

You will be....

*Lightning Fan*

xd.png

I like his seriousness too, because you could have some sort of intelligent conversation without him just making a derp face. PHILOSOPHY, RELIGION, AND POLITICS CONVERSATIONS AHOY

At the same time, though, I would feel kind of awkward because I have a tendency to mix a lot of jokes into an otherwise normal conversation, and I have a feeling he'd just stand there like "._. was that supposed to be funny? Because I don't find cancer funny."

...I just have a really morbid sense of humor that I mix into everything okay.

But but. Half of the people that go on rollercoasters are clueless (read: that moron that ALWAYS sits behind you and starts screaming when you haven't even moved yet). It never caused the rollercoaster to crash. D:

...actually I think rollercoasters are propelled by screams. Must test this theory out.

Just out on interest, why are you picking whom you would go on a rollercoaster with based on their intellectual properties? As far as I know, screaming your lungs out as you plunge isn't the past time to start a conversation.

If this was a six week cruise around the Bahama's though.....

I wish to read this.

Make it so.

Well, unfortunately I wrote that thesis back when I was in college - in 1999 (2nd attempt (lol)). I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that can read my floppy discs anymore. sad.gif

But to summarize, I was able to successfully and qualitatively classify Squall as suffering from Borderline personality disorder. smile.gif

Edit: I can't keep my years straight if it was over a decade ago. unsure.gif

Edited by Wends

I'm still not going with Cloud or Sephy. I can see the Titanic all over again.

Only this time, The 'heroine' (like me :3) can bloody well scoot over on the board and let the 'hero' (whoever it might be) climb up too.

Holy carp yes. o__O

Well, unfortunately I wrote that thesis back when I was in college - in 1996. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything that can read my floppy discs anymore.

Aw, I wanted to read it too. xd.png How did you prove a person who isn't even real had borderline personality disorder? o__O

But to summarize, I was able to successfully and qualitatively classify Squall as suffering from Borderline personality disorder. smile.gif

uuuuuuuunnnfff I want to read this very much now. It made Fortune cry!

Aw, I wanted to read it too. xd.png How did you prove a person who isn't even real had borderline personality disorder? o__O

Blooo. I could see how much I could reproduce (or copy over, if I can get a drive around my house to read floppies... I think I have one caked in dust in the attic. And I've got to find my disc from the last century). I've still got my DSM-IV laying around, after all. biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll post it up on livejournal or something. smile.gif

Just out on interest, why are you picking whom you would go on a rollercoaster with based on their intellectual properties? As far as I know, screaming your lungs out as you plunge isn't the past time to start a conversation.

because I'd be required to sit in awkward silence with them as the ride starts up, and perhaps make bad eye contact. And be in their presence at all.

People in general scare me. I tend to avoid them.

Edited by Drer'Ahv