Hiei101

Final Fantasy

because I'd be required to sit in awkward silence with them as the ride starts up, and perhaps make bad eye contact. And be in their presence at all.

People in general scare me. I tend to avoid them.

We could be twins or something. x.x The last two sentences there fit me too. xd.png

Blooo. I could see how much I could reproduce (or copy over, if I can get a drive around my house to read floppies... I think I have one caked in dust in the attic. And I've got to find my disc from the last century). I've still got my DSM-IV laying around, after all.

Maybe I'll post it up on livejournal or something.

Oooh DSM-IV. /took a psychology class

Link me to it if you put it up. x3

I need to find my PSP and beat Crisis Core again. I hate the leveling up system. x.x That's what preventing me from beating half the missions. lol

I like the guy, but IRL, men scare me.

Especially tall men.

Tall men that have been in the army.

Tall men that have been in the army that also clearly possess the ability of knocking me on my ass three times over.

Yup.

Running the other direction, kthanxbye.

I would, however, go on a rollercoaster with Zack. :3

ok, HAHAHA xd.png

It's not that Zack wouldn't be able to take me on, it's that he's less likely to be offended by my existence.

LOL!

Also he can take a joke. Seph seems to be verrehily incapable of that, pre- and post-.

Aw come now, be nice to poor sephy xd.png

(Take note: this is coming from the person voted most likely to get lost in a cardboard box)

LOLOLOL this had me ROLLING xd.png

I'm still not going with Cloud or Sephy. I can see the Titanic all over again. 

Only this time, The 'heroine' (like me :3) can bloody well scoot over on the board and let the 'hero' (whoever it might be) climb up too.

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png You are my new best friend xd.png

Seriously, I was cracking up on the floor by the end of this conversation xd.png Why do I always miss the best stuff?

Got my new siggy btw :3

It's not that Zack wouldn't be able to take me on, it's that he's less likely to be offended by my existence.

Also he can take a joke. Seph seems to be verrehily incapable of that, pre- and post-.

Sephiroth actually proved to have a sense of humour in Crisis Core. He was joking around with Zack at one point, around being a smug smugface.

Though given that the Zack the Contagious Puppy was part of the equation...

Edited by Lythiaren

Well, since I'm the only guy that posts in this thread, I call every hot female character! (Mwahahahaha...!) Mainly though Tifa, Lulu, and Rikku.

Well, since I'm the only guy that posts in this thread, I call every hot female character! (Mwahahahaha...!) Mainly though Tifa, Lulu, and Rikku.

Dude, seriously.

Quistis is about 1,000 times more hot than Rikku.

Imagine her and her giant boobies with her long blonde locks in a wet suit, and we trump Rikku more than anyone can imagine.

I'm a straight chick, and I'd so do her. biggrin.gif

DUDE I so called Lu like ages ago. XP

Sephiroth actually proved to have a sense of humour in Crisis Core. He was joking around with Zack at one point, around being a smug smugface.

Though given that the Zack the Contagious Puppy was part of the equation...

lol.

Yeah, Zack can make anyone lighten up. The fact that even sephiroth was friendly with him proved THAT point. o.o That was one of the qualities I liked about Zack....*sigh*

WHY DID YOU KILL HIM OFF, SQUARE!? D:

I need to find my PSP and beat Crisis Core again. I hate the leveling up system. x.x That's what preventing me from beating half the missions. lol

What was wrong with it?

What was wrong with it?

You have to level up by getting I hink three sevens in a row on the spinny thing...the right name is not coming to me right now. And you could only level up if you had enough experience to get to the next level. :/

You have to level up by getting I hink three sevens in a row on the spinny thing...the right name is not coming to me right now. And you could only level up if you had enough experience to get to the next level. :/

Well that sounds stupid.

Well that sounds stupid.

Yeah. I managed to get to level 60 on my second go through the game but I'm not haven't much luck anymore, and some of the missions are incredibly hard, which is why I need to level up more. xd.png

I love leveling (ask Nix) so stupid leveling systems do my head in. I hated FFI for that, because the stupid random stat increases meant I had to keep restarting.

Check it out - I got one of those avatars that changes every refresh xd.png Most of them are Zack, but there is a Sephy snuck in there and a Genesis tongue.gif Now you know you want to keep refreshing and see them all, don'tcha? biggrin.gif

Check it out - I got one of those avatars that changes every refresh xd.png Most of them are Zack, but there is a Sephy snuck in there and a Genesis tongue.gif Now you know you want to keep refreshing and see them all, don'tcha? biggrin.gif

lol Kaini.

Drer' Ahv, the leveing system is not loveable at all, how can you like it? ;_;

Hahaha! I just spent half of an hour refreshing the page to see all of them.

Hahaha! I just spent half of an hour refreshing the page to see all of them.

I knew you would!!!! xd.png hehehehe xd.png

Drer' Ahv, the leveing system is not loveable at all, how can you like it? ;_;

No idea.

I just do. o_O

I knew you would!!!! xd.png hehehehe xd.png

Your having fun torturing me with your rotating Zack avatar aren't you?

I was just watching Advent Children again when I noticed:

WHAT'S WITH THE WOLF?!?!

Edited by vorthera

I was just watching Advent Children again when I noticed:

WHAT'S WITH THE WOLF?!?!

OH oh I can answer that! hold on while I dig up the FF wiki answer.

EDIT: here we are!

Fenrir is usually used to refer to Cloud's motorcycle in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, but the term can also be used to refer to the large gray wolf that follows Cloud throughout the duration of Advent Children, the same grey wolf whose symbol Cloud wears throughout his Advent Children outfit.

Fenrir, a brownish-gray timber wolf that appears several times in Advent Children is seen as a symbol of Cloud's loneliness and his guilt for the deaths of two of his greatest friends: Aerith Gainsborough and Zack Fair, and his other failures as well, though this was not stated in the movie, but in the Reunion Files, a "making of" book for Advent Children. It was also speculated by some to be the spirit of Zack, following Cloud from the Lifestream.

Edited by Kaini

Sorry that I'm going back to this topic, but I also just noticed Chocobo's (Cloud) hair still sticks up when it is wet. I seriously think there is something wrong with him.

Sorry that I'm going back to this topic, but I also just noticed Chocobo's (Cloud) hair still sticks up when it is wet. I seriously think there is something wrong with him.

Cloud? He just uses a whole bottle of hair gel each morning xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

And you know how he has a geostigma attack in front of the broad sword. In between each Zack flashback, if you pause the video just right you see the wolf.

(Sorry I just figured all this out.)

Yup it's true xd.png

It was also speculated by some to be the spirit of Zack, following Cloud from the Lifestream

My favorite pastime is pausing that movie at strange moments tongue.gif I have some really weird Sephy screenshots xd.png