Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Oh, and if any of you are in Europe and need a PAL version of FFVII, I have one up for easy grabs. tongue.gif Or if you have a PAL player, period. My PAL PS1 died. Fortunately, my Japanese PS1 still lives, as does my US PS2 for playing stuff when I get the compulsion to do so.

If interested, just PM. If you don't know what 'PAL version' means... you don't have a PAL machine, and having this game won't do you any good - you won't be able to play it.

Well, for the time they weren't terrible - most everything else that was top-view RPG was still dealing with sprites (although I will say that some sprite games, like Arc the Lad, had better looking sprites than flippin' FFVII's 3D graphics). But the graphics were considerably overhyped, considering that not even 2 years later they produced the beauty that is FFVIII and its "OMG, I can see Squall's PORES" graphics. tongue.gif

I don't find the graphics that jarring. I find the translation terrible. And the overhyped villains. And the annoying characters, as Reno doesn't get enough screen time and Zack only gets a few paltry flashbacks. And there's no Rod to play with. Because Rod is hot.

I don't mind the graphics one bit; I have a feeling I'm going to love playing FFVII. They're sort of cute to me xd.png and my imagination fills in the rest ahahaha. I'm really looking forward to getting it. I don't have a ps1, i have a ps2. but my friends tell me it can play a ps1 game if I have a memory card for it (which I now do.)

I don't find the graphics that jarring. I find the translation terrible. And the overhyped villains. And the annoying characters, as Reno doesn't get enough screen time and Zack only gets a few paltry flashbacks. And there's no Rod to play with. Because Rod is hot.

In AC the translation in the subtitles is awful. x.x I don't even bother with them anymore....

Zack gets a lot of screen time in CC so that might make up for that....

I wish Reno got more screen time. .-. He's one of the characters I like better 'cause he's more of an antihero/villain than a real hero. x.x Plus also he has red hair and pretty green eyes....

In AC the translation in the subtitles is awful. x.x I don't even bother with them anymore....

It's laughable xDDD Even I (knowing limited Japanese) Know they're way way off tongue.gif

It's laughable xDDD Even I (knowing limited Japanese) Know they're way way off tongue.gif

Oh, come now. Everyone knows Kansai = Scottish.

(takes a moment to throttle the *censor everything that would go here* out of Cait Sith and goes to cry in a corner with her Squall plushie)

I wish Reno got more screen time. .-. He's one of the characters I like better 'cause he's more of an antihero/villain than a real hero. x.x Plus also he has red hair and pretty green eyes....

Reno does deserve more screen time.

My Aunt came down for a visit and was watching Final Fantasy: Advent Children with me. When it was over I asked her who her favorite character was, and she replied Reno because of his red hair, green eyes, and the fact that at times he acts completely moronic. I still am a loyal Zack fan, but I will let Reno come as second/third on my favorite characters list. *Huggles Zack plushie*

Reno does deserve more screen time.

My Aunt came down for a visit and was watching Final Fantasy: Advent Children with me. When it was over I asked her who her favorite character was, and she replied Reno because of his red hair, green eyes, and the fact that at times he acts completely moronic. I still am a loyal Zack fan, but I will let Reno come as second/third on my favorite characters list. *Huggles Zack plushie*

Reno is miiiiine.

Reno is hilarious. xd.png Zack is, like, 3rd on my fave character list. It goes Seph, Reno, Zack. Then a bunch of other people who are on the list mostly because they're hot. lol.

I really wish Zack hadn't died. ;_; He was such a cliche and yet lovable character...he is the only hero I LIKE. ;_; And he and Aerith were so cute together...D:

Square you make me mad and sad. ;_;

I really wish Zack hadn't died. ;_; He was such a cliche and yet lovable character...he is the only hero I LIKE. ;_; And he and Aerith were so cute together...D:

Square you make me mad and sad. ;_;

Yush T__T

Hmm.... My list is.... Zack, Genesis, Sephy, Vincent and cloud are tied....um... who else.... ehehe. Well they're my top 5. *pokes siggy* Too bad Vince is missing xd.png

Edited by Kaini

I really wish Zack hadn't died. ;_; He was such a cliche and yet lovable character...he is the only hero I LIKE. ;_;

*sobs* Zack will always be my favorite character. Then either Reno, Genesis, or Sephy is second. *Hysterically cries*

Valentines day is sneaking up on me and I have finally revealed the only reason I even acknowledge the holiday is because it is Vincent's last name. *sniffles*

And he and Aerith were so cute together...D:

They truly were. I support the pairing, but it always makes me uncomfortable when my friends talk about it with me standing next to them because I have been told that I share the same physical appearance as her more then once (awkward). I have also been told I share the same personality as Zack.

*sobs* Zack will always be my favorite character. Then either Reno, Genesis, or Sephy is second. *Hysterically cries*

Valentines day is sneaking up on me and I have finally revealed the only reason I even acknowledge the holiday is because it is Vincent's last name. *sniffles*

*sobs along with Vorthera*

I only remember Valentines day because it means sweetling dragons!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 So cute :3 Love sweetlings to death xd.png Want o.o

I like Zack x Aerith too. Cloud X Aerith botherssss me .___.

I like Zack x Aerith too. Cloud X Aerith botherssss me .___.

To tell you the truth all pairings bother me, but if I had to like one of them, then I would choose Zack and Aerith.

*curls up with Zack plushie in a dark corner after running out of tears*

How far are you (Memorizing LOVELESS)?

*curls up with Zack plushie in a dark corner after running out of tears*

How far are you (Memorizing LOVELESS)?

PLUSHIE!!!

Oh I can recite the whole thing, I have it memorized top to bottom xd.png

PLUSHIE!!!

Oh I can recite the whole thing, I have it memorized top to bottom xd.png

Great job! You inspired me to learn it, but I'm only at act III.

Yeah, the ability to sew comes in handy especially when you are a Zack stalker..*coughs*...I mean fan. To bad I can't, so I just asked someone else for one for Christmas last year. xd.png

Great job! You inspired me to learn it, but I'm only at act III.

Yeah, the ability to sew comes in handy especially when you are a Zack stalker..*coughs*...I mean fan. To bad I can't, so I just asked someone else for one for Christmas last year. xd.png

^^; I like randomly quoting it but people look at me funny xd.pngD But yes, I know the whole thing ^^

Cool! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I get strange looks from people a lot though, so to me it is not that big of a deal. Trust me when I say, I have done some strange things with my friends while randomly running down the street. Anyway, I am officially stuck in Crisis Core. It has been too long, and every time that I play, I loose Aerith in the slums. dry.gif

Edited by vorthera

Yeah, I get strange looks from people a lot though, so to me it is not that big of a deal. Trust me when I say, I have done some strange things with my friends while randomly running down the street. Anyway, I am officially stuck in Crisis Core. It has been too long, and every time that I play, I loose Aerith in the slums. dry.gif

How do you lose her? o__O There's like only three places in the slums you can go, the Church, the store-type-thingie, and the park. If she isn't in one check the others. xd.png OH and in the slums the map is very helpful.

I don't know how I loose her, but every time the kid steals my wallet I end up lost. Oh......um....Thanks for the tip about the map. I never noticed it somehow.

OHMAIGAWD. Reunion Files is epic. EPIC.

;A; I can stare at Seph all day now! This fifty dollars I spent was totally worth it. Yay character profiles ~

;A; I can stare at Seph all day now! This fifty dollars I spent was totally worth it. Yay character profiles ~

AHAHA xd.png

And hullo Eevee. Join teh club x3

*passes a club card to EeveeSkitty. *

Welcome to the club.

OHMAIGAWD. Reunion Files is epic. EPIC.

*Hides club card.* What's Reunion Files?

*Hides club card.* What's Reunion Files?

The art/character/interview w/staff book for everything to do with Advent Children. THE PICTURES ARE AWESOME! :D It has character profiles, lots of AC artwork, and interviews with the AC Japanese voice actors, and a FFVII story digest thing at the back that covers all of the FFVII games/movies/stuff. x3

Huzzah! FF:tactics is available on the Playstation Network! (has her PS3 downloading it) Haven't played that since I lost my disc for my PS1. Now if only they'd load FF:1-6 on it... I'd love to have V again, as V is awesome and Faris is frickin' sweet.

They do have VII, VIII and IX for download. So if any of you guys want to play those three and own a PS3, they're available for $9.99 each. Just in case anyone wasn't aware (so go! Go experience the awesomeness of KUJA!!! See why his thong can out-villain Sephiroth any day of the week!).

They do have VII, VIII and IX for download.  So if any of you guys want to play those three and own a PS3, they're available for $9.99 each.

Dang it I don't have a ps3!!!!! D; nuuuuu D;

Edited by Kaini