Hiei101

Final Fantasy

you guys have such cool parents. I was watching Advent Children last summer late one night and Dad walked out right in the middle of the huge clash between Seph and Cloud and he's like, "what the hell is this crap?"

I wanted to headdesk. I told him it was the final battle to an awesome movie and he said it looked like crap. I'd try explaining it to him, but it'd only be a lost cause. He watches older movies that are utter garbage and calls something like that crap. I'll never understand that man. sleep.gif;

But what an awesome birthday cake! biggrin.gif

That kind of sounds like my Mom. She puts down anything I watch/play as childish, stupid and crap rolleyes.gif The only computer game she'll play is solitaire.

My Dad understands. He's cool. He likes to watch my boss fights xd.png

My mother loves Final Fantasy 7, her favorite character is Sephiroth. She has every variation to his theme Square's made, as well as lots of posters, figurines, and keychains. I've helped her grow her collection over the years. smile.gif To this day, when I play any version of One-Winged Angel I always call her so she can sing along. I'm sure she'll enjoy it when the remake comes out so she can see Sephiroth in HD graphics. laugh.gif

The only downside to HD graphics is that the bad guys will get them too. Like Jenova.

I thought she was squicky the first time around.

Oh, yeah, and in the short scene she got in the movie she was even more....ick.

Let's see. characters who will be totally butt-ugly in HD graphics...

Don Corneo

President Shinra

Heidigger (Sorry if I spell his name wrong. I always do ^^; )

Professor Hojo

I know I'm forgetting a few.

Tada... Found the picture of the cake I was talking about

Clicky

Don't mind the person in the back ground.... She no longer look like that!

Tada... Found the picture of the cake I was talking about

Clicky

Don't mind the person in the back ground.... She no longer look like that!

OwO Sweet Shiva! Dat cake! wub.gif You so lucky. I would flip if I had gotten something that epic. That's one of my favorite pics of Cloud too. Stylin' with his shades on. cool.gif

I'm fangirling a bit, but, I don't care. That cake is awesome.

Replaying FFX-2 again because I missed three per cent the first time around. I hope joining the other faction will help with that.

Edited by Fortune86

Well, FF15 was just given a release date....kinda. They said it's not coming out this year, but it will be released before 2017, which means it'll be released sometime in 2016.

I wonder if any of Square Enix's resources were diverted away from FF15 to get the FF7 remake trailer out the door. I'm happy to hear FF15 is still coming out, that game's gone through so many ups and downs since Square Enix first announced it, but honestly I'm looking more forward to FF7's remake.

I'll probably get both anyway xd.png

I hope too much doesn't change with FF7 though. Then I can use my old PS1 guide.

I'll probably get both anyway xd.png

I hope too much doesn't change with FF7 though. Then I can use my old PS1 guide.

Well, from what I've seen and read so far about it, Numora said that some things will be different, but the main story will stay the same. I not sure which events will change if they do at all, but my guess is that some of the changes to the story will be mostly connecting events in this game to the other in both the sequel and the prequel. Since the original didn't really have such a heavy origin before it started, now that Crisis Core exists I have a feeling the story will be altered to fit into what happened after it without changing too much of the original. That's my guess anyway.

@purpledragonclaw - Numora himself was pulled off the FF15 project in order to focus more on the FF7 remake, so maybe a few others followed him? Yeah, people have been waiting for FF15 for quite a while, but FF7 is their true pride and joy.

Does anyone know if FF15's been given a release date?

Does anyone know if FF15's been given a release date?

Not yet I'm afraid. Just 2016 so far.

So many games are coming out next year that I want. I dunno if I can afford them all. D:

Not yet I'm afraid. Just 2016 so far.

So many games are coming out next year that I want. I dunno if I can afford them all. D:

Dang. Now that I've finally gotten a PS4 I'm anxious for a release of one of the games I'm aiming for. I know FF7 and Kingdom Hearts 3 are most likely going to be a 2017-2018 release, but I'm really hoping that FF15 and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 comes out sometime early next year.

I totally hear ya, Right now there's five games on my list plus two character downloads for the Smash Bros game that I want. Not sure yet how I'm going to get them all, but I guess that's where the time span between some of the games comes in handy. So, its a win/lose situation for me I guess. happy.gif;

....Still going to go crazy for the wait though. dry.gif

I'm defs picking up KH2.8.

So far my list for next year is:

Final Fantasy XV

KH2.8

Persona 5

Uncharted 4

Odin Sphere

Tomb Raider

and probably one or two others I have forgotten.

I'm defs picking up KH2.8.

So far my list for next year is:

Final Fantasy XV

KH2.8

Persona 5

Uncharted 4

Odin Sphere

Tomb Raider

and probably one or two others I have forgotten.

Wow, that's a pretty awesome list. I didn't even know there was going to be another Persona game. Mine so far is,

FF15

KH 2.8

FF7

KH 3

Smash Bros: plus buying both Mewtwo and Cloud as characters.

Omega Ruby

I know OR's been out for a while, but I just haven't gotten around to getting it. I wanted to get AS first.

Oh yes. There will be another Persona game. Just waiting on a release date (same as everything else really).

I wonder if the manipulation trick will still work in FF7 HD?

Oh yes. There will be another Persona game. Just waiting on a release date (same as everything else really).

I wonder if the manipulation trick will still work in FF7 HD?

Yeah, Makes me wonder why they like keeping us in the dark. tbh, I don't care for the teasers and the leaks. I want to be surprised. The only thing I want announced is a release date for these games.

Manipulation trick? blink.gif It's been a while since I've played FF7. Where was that in the game?

same here, but knowing my luck they'll all come out at the same time and I'll be unable to decide what to buy/play first xd.png

It was a way to level Limit up fast. Find an enemy that can be manipulated and just have them attack character of choice until the bar is filled, then go to town on them.