Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I'm hoping to get Type-0 at the end of the month. This is the first time since FF9 I have not picked up a main FF game at launch.

As much as I am loving Type-0, I'm slighty disappointed by the Chocobos. I'm fine with losing one from your stock every time you use one, its an incentive to breed or catch more, but I think it's stupid that they run off while you are riding them. Several times I've been caught by a roaming monster because my chocobo dumped me right in their path.

It's official. It's really happening! Just...just watch. Don't question it. just watch.

*squee* wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

*joins in the dancing*

Finally! I've been looking forward to this for years, ever since that demo that they said would go "nowhere". I finally have a reason to get a PS4!

*grabs Syiren and starts dancing*

It looks so pretty!

*spins and twirls*

And I thought it was just a crazy fan's dream that would never come true. So glad I was wrong. I don't remember a time when I was this happy about a game. Sure, I've gotten excited in the past, but this.....this is just.....did you SEE those graphics?! It's like Advent Children quality, if not better!

@purpledragonclaw - I will buy a PS4 just for this game. KH3 comes second to this.

I bought a PS4 for Type-0 xd.png

I really, really wanna see FF7 Remake's Chocobos. The breeding and the racing mini games of FF7 were my favourite of all the FF mini games. Can't wait to see them in HD.

Oh yeah. I loved the Chocobo races. I was pretty good at them. My birds always came in the top three spots.

There's so much to this game that it's really hard to choose a favorite part. Some of the scenes that will look awesome....and hilarious. Like that play that Cloud and Aerith were roped into, or that scene where the group bust out of Shinra with Cloud on that motorbike, the bike-fight scene as a whole, the moment that Cloud wishes the fans would forget when he had to go 'undercover' to save Tifa from the Don. The battle at Fort Condor, the snow-boarding mini game, going underwater in that sub, Nibelheim and the mansion, freeing Vincent, Geez, there's just way too much awesome contained in one game. It's no wonder the original needed three discs to fit it all. xd.png

Honeybee Inn.

My PS4 is in the main room. When I'm running around collecting items for Cloud's drag act, they'll be watching and wondering why....

I forgot about Type-0. I'm looking forward to playing an M-rated Final Fantasy, now that I've committed to buying a PS4.

My Gold chocobo was great for winning races, I could beat Joe every time. I look forward to seeing Cloud's flashback with Zack in the Nibelheim mansion, fighting all the Weapons, and the final ending fight between Cloud and Sephiroth. Those are the standouts, but I'm looking forward to literally everything about the game. laugh.gif

I know that they have send there will be a few changes to the story, but I hope they don't go too far with them. None of that saving Aeris/Aerith nonsense.

I know that they have send there will be a few changes to the story, but I hope they don't go too far with them. None of that saving Aeris/Aerith nonsense.

I agree. Some of the story could be changed and made better, because let's face it, even the original wasn't without its flaws and they didn't really have such a wide, well-rounded world like they do now. Sure you could travel all over Gaia, what I mean is, it's more...three dimensional now after the other two games and the movie gave us in depth looks at everything.

And yeah, Even though I like Aerith and that was one of the most tragic parts of the game, she has to die. otherwise the rest of the games and the movie will be wrong, confusing and pointless.

I think what changes they do make would be minor. I'm trying to think of what parts would need to be fixed, but it's been a while. Maybe finding the Don in Wutai when he falls to his death? I dunno. It would make more sense for him to die in his home, but eh. That part was also a moment when we saw that the Turks could possibly be allies sometimes when they have a common enemy.

Oh Fortune... it turns out I do have FF7 on the Vita

Can't remember xd.png

I should actually continue but now I'm distracted by another game

You need to strart beating some of them lol.

And Final Fantasy World is coming to the Vita o3o

I saw something like that... I'm so behind on the gaming news I feel ashamed!

Meh don't worry about it lol. I still don't know half the games announced at E3.

Nobody could miss FF7HD though, it's all over the internet.

I love some of the reaction videos on youtube. My favorite one has to be this one:

I mean those guys go nuts and it's so hilarious. xd.png

There is so much fan art all over the internet about the remake.

I wish I could draw.

I finally watched that clip they showed at E3 when they announced that FF7 would get a remake... The thing that surprised me the most was when my mother was watching it with me and said "Oh are they making a remake of FF7"

My jaw dropped when I heard her saying that. The only thing she know about FF is the FF: Advent Children movie O.O

That's pretty awesome. My mom just sat there wondering why I was acting like a kid and when I tried to tell her how big this was she was just nodding her head like, "Uh-huh....yeah, that's....great. What's the big deal about this again?"

And as expected, she had no idea who Cloud was, until I had to point out his voice actor which the name still didn't ring a bell until I said, "He also plays that guy from the soap opera you like, yanno, the guy who runs the coffee house?"

Then it clicked and she said she liked him. -.-; Honestly woman. Do you listen to me at all when I talk? I don't expect her to get it or like it, but at least show that you actually listen when I talk.

Back to the reactions though, There was one video where a guy started crying. I felt so bad for him, I wanted to give him a hug. I mean, he was crying happy tears, but still. I hate it when people cry. sad.gif

My mother knows very well who Cloud is xd.png

She made my 21st birthday cake with a Cloud picture on it happy.gif

I've tried playing FF7 last night but got interrupted which ended me not touching the game for the rest of the night. dry.gif To top it off I can't remember where I actually was in the game