Hiei101

Final Fantasy

And I found breeding/racing chocobos infinitely more fulfilling and satisfying than bothering with the rest of FF7.

I forgot about this one. Only mini game I liked.

dude such a good discussion, lets seeee...well i just started on 13 like 2 weeks ago and its pretty great but my favorite is 7 hands down, but i kinda like all of them xd.png (except X2) 12 was great

Wikipedia says FFXIII-2's release date is Feb 12. That's a Sunday. No post on Sundays.

That means my pre-ordered copy will arrive on Monday. I will probably have to wait until Saturday to play it.

D:

Edit: There is a new feature called the 'Feral Link' in hich you can recruit monsters into the part and then use them to attack.

Chocobos are listed.

Edited by Fortune86

I made my dream team of Lightning, Sazh, and Vanille 8D right now I'm trying to max out their Crystalariums for Cid >_> (Lightning as Commando, Sazh Ravager/Synergist and Vanille as a healer). I always get stuck on each boss it seems dry.gifxd.png

Poor Cid. I really liked this version.

Edit: Just seen Snow's new hair cut...

Edited by Fortune86

Kairi/Namine kicking butt, the crowd goes nuts for who she summons. There might be better vids out there for the snippet of Rikku's fight (one linked in the description tends to veer off-screen), but so much want.

I had final fantasy last year...it seemed pretty boring....and agin...i didnt play it more than a few minutes laugh.gif

I love final fantasy IX Zidane is my fav character I also like the princess. I tried playing VII but I got bored with the story five minutes into the begging cut-scene. I've also played Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection for psp and enjoyed it.

A lot of games start out a bit slow, but if you stick with them you soon find they'll pick up.

So if your post count is your HP level, then what is your actual level?

And are Mods bosses? Is TJ the big bad? Who's the hero/ine?

So if your post count is your HP level, then what is your actual level?

And are Mods bosses? Is TJ the big bad? Who's the hero/ine?

Maybe TJ's the hero and we're the thousands of NPCs/random encounters. Mods would be like, party members or something in that case?

That could work too lol.

Oh oh oh!

Since I have a high post count/HP level (compared to many other regular DCers) can I be a secret boss?

That could work too lol.

Oh oh oh!

Since I have a high post count/HP level (compared to many other regular DCers) can I be a secret boss?

You would be that boss, like the second or third form of an important battle that's eternally frustrating. tongue.gif

If TJ's the evil one I'd probably be his ally. <w< /isnotaherotype

Does anyone know when Type=0 or whatever it was called comes out? ;A; Waaant

You would be that boss, like the second or third form of an important battle that's eternally frustrating. tongue.gif

So I'm That One Boss?

Cool cool.gif

@ Infinis: Type 0 comes out in Japan later this month. There is no date for outside the country just yet, or even confirmation that there will be a release outside Japan.

I maxed out Lightning as a Commando, Sazh as a Synergist and Vanille as a Healer, and I STILL can't get passed the first Raines fight......all the bosses in this game hate me dry.gif

Edited by SaruxOtter

What paradigms are you using? Skilful use and knowing when to switch between them is half the battle.