Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I think he's fairly easy to use. He's drop dead gorgeous~

Oh yeah, and if anyone's interested, I have Final Fnatasy RolePlay going on in Freeform. i still need RPers~ here

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Kuja's thong scares me and he's hard to use in Dissidia wacko.gif

I use him a lot in Dissidia, he just takes practice xd.png He's in my party of five.... x3

Kuuuuuujaaaaaa.... (wipes away drool)

Yeah, never bothered in Dissidia. Of course, I haven't played it beyond getting my perfect Squallers. Because, truthfully, he was the entire reason I picked the game up. That, and constantly replaying battles between Squall and Kefka just so I can hear the ALMIGHTY MAKEUP-GOD call him a poseur. xd.png

But anyway, to answer about FFIX? Yeah, it's fun. Once you get past the 1st hour of it - it took me three tries at the game to get past the first hour due to shear boredom, but once I succeeded I couldn't stop playing. biggrin.gif The game's fantastic.

And favorite gameplay system? Tied between the FF:Tactics jobs system and FFVIII's junctioning. Because I'm a complete and utter fanatic about freedom of choice with every character I have. tongue.gif I hate having characters with 'strengths' where it's fairly obvious what choices you should make with them, or where there's 'freedom of choice' but that character will invariably suck compared to another when placed in a designated roll.

I love that Squall is as good as Selphie, Zell, Quistis, Irvine or Rinoa when playing the healer. I love that Ramza is as awesome an archer as he is a chemist, a knight, a white mage or a geomancer. Freedom, huzzah!

I've gotta say that although IX was good, FFXII was my favorite. It was so interesting plot wise and I loved most of the characters. Yes Vaan and penelo, I can't stand you two.

I like Penelo....Vaan is....eh.....he could have been a much better main character (was he even ever the main character or was that Ashe....?). Balthier's my favorite though cause sky pirates are awesome.

"Don't worry, I'm the leading man! And you know what they say about the leading man.... He never dies." He wants to be the main character so badly xd.png

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

T_T

So I grinded for hours on TAY to get Cecil, Ceodore, Rydia and Golbex to lvl 50 and Rosa to 45. Thought that would be enough for the next boss.

Got my butt hammered. Spent half the fight reviving party members. I'm going to have to level up some more D:

I'm playing the DS IV and I'm stuck on Lodestone Cave. I get to the Dark Elf and to the point where he transforms into his true form and then he kills be with dark breath sad.gif I'm level 32-34

Yeah, i just defeated the Dark Elf smile.gif Now I'm in Tower of Zot, fighting the Barbariccia lady.

I didn't feel bad for for Golbez and Dark Elf but poor Kain... He kinda looks like David Bowie xd.png

I didn't feel bad for for Golbez and Dark Elf but poor Kain... He kinda looks like David Bowie xd.png

This put a mental image of Kain singing As the World Falls Down in head unsure.gif

I actually always thought the Emperor from FFII looked more David Bowie/Jareth like.

Finally got Rosa to lvl 50. Cecil isn't doing much over than acting as a bodyguard. Thank goodness for his high HP.

Beat whatshisname the waterturtle.

Speaking of the Emperor......I want his DLC costume. It look so cool! I also want Yuna's....gunning, summoning, and all while keeping that same polite tone. xd.png

When I was playing FFII and had to read the Emperor's lines, I always did it in Jareth's voice. I couldn't stop myself for anything.

See Sarah? This is what happens when you turn people down. They go crazy and try to take over the world.

I know this is a double post, but I have to say this.

I love Rosa & Rydia. Between the two of them I never have to use items (except in maybe the odd boss fight). Rydia's Stop spell is the best spell in the whole game. Every monster and it's dog is weak to it, including Behemoths. Take that you counter attacking b-tards! You can't hit me back when you can't move, can ya?

And Rosa's Blessing is the best thing since sliced bread as it recovers both HP and MP. Never run out of MP again! I can cast Flare and Meteor as much as I want!

If my health/magic is getting a little low I can just engage in battle, cast Stop on a monster, kill the rest and cast Blessing until I'm all good again! It's great!

meh i have ff11 but i dont like it .. i think its not like the other, idk i think i like better the turned base combats then the new one.. sad.gif

I've finally secured myself a copy of Final Fantasy VII! MUAHAHA!!

FFIV and XII are my all time favorite FF games though. All the way.

Took on the Ultima Weapon in TAY. Took me half an hour, but I got him o3o

Yay for casting float before starting the fight xd.png

I really need to start FF X one of these days. I bought it slightly used and it has been sitting in my shelf for a year. *sniff* (Same with VIII, shhhh)

The only thing that worries me is that blitzball mini game.. Because I suck at sports, period. Any advice? :/

Jecht shot.

Learn it on the boat (re-start until you do) and then equip it during half time. Use it as soon and as often as you can.