Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Not gonna lie.....I thought Larsa was a girl the first time I saw him.....but then I learned that he kept my team alive with potions and he got 100 time awesomer lol I like his sword too...

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT HE WAS A GIRL!?!? After I figured out he was a boy, I thought Larsa was the most adorable thing in the game! But those hi-Potions... I abused him a little xd.png

I'm just wonder where he put them all........he must have a lot of hidden pockets in those fancy Empire clothes of his dry.gifxd.png

Nevertheless, I'd play the game over and over again just to see him! I got so excited when he rejoined my party. And the ending when Vayne died <<Spoiler right there. and Larsa cried he made me cry too! Even though I haven't gotten there yet. I watched cutscenes on youtube. bad mistake sad.gif

(jumps in) Sephiroth...? Most villainous of villains? (stares at comments on last page)

HA! Kefka stomps him with his shiny shoes! Kuja can smother his villainous villainry with his dirty thong! THEY succeed in destroying worlds - Sephiroth throws a rock at a city. And misses. Boooooooo. (waves massive I WORSHIP THE MAKEUP-WEARING GOD!!! flag) YAY, Kefka!

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT HE WAS A GIRL!?!? After I figured out he was a boy, I thought Larsa was the most adorable thing in the game! But those hi-Potions... I abused him a little xd.png

I totally thought he was a girl too! XDDDDD

Same here, good to know I'm not the only one xd.png

*ignores Wends* Don't you say that about Sephiroth D;

O wait, that wasn't ignoring.

I loved the Solidor brothers. I mean, I know Vayne was a baddie, but I thought it was sweet how much he cared about Larsa.

Bearing in mind that he had no problems with murdering his older brothers and father.

xd.png That's awesome! I'm a sucker for Final Fantasy brothers and brotherly friends. Like Zack and Cloud, Genesis and Angeal (to a certain point), Larsa and Vayne, Basch and Gabranth, etc. You should've seen me when I saw that Gabranth had a alternate costume in Dissidia 012 that looked like Basch! I nearly died!

I can kind of see why 12 wasn't in Dissidia. It was Vaan's story but Ashe was the main guy.

Confusing huh?

HA! Kefka stomps him with his shiny shoes! Kuja can smother his villainous villainry with his dirty thong! THEY succeed in destroying worlds - Sephiroth throws a rock at a city. And misses. Boooooooo. (waves massive I WORSHIP THE MAKEUP-WEARING GOD!!! flag) YAY, Kefka!

This ^ so much of this all the way.

In terms of bad guys, up until FF 10-x2 (since that is all that I played) Kefka all the way!

i've never been a big fan of final fantasy at all

the only games i have played were x-2 yeeears ago and now i cant stop playing 4 heroes of light

Kuja forever! He's always been my favorite bad guy in video games. So what if he looks like a girl and wears a thong! He's expressing how much he loves woman's clothing and he likes to show us how much he likes guys. I love androgynous guys, haha

Kuja is one of my favourite FF villians. It might be the feathers. I just love feathers.

With me it was how he talked and looked. Everything he said sounded like a poem xd.png Kuja = William Shakespeare of Final Fantasy

Speaking of Kuja, is there a bigger picture of your avatar? I can't quite tell what is going on.

Aw. Poor Kuja *hugs*

Dissidia Kuja seemed a lot more immature than FFIV Kuja to me though.

Edited by Fortune86

Yeah and I've always felt bad for Kuja. Zidane hated his guts throughout most of IX, I mean they were brothers after all. You're supposed to love each other! And then in Dissidia, he was the youngest warrior of Chaos so everyone treated him like he wasn't worth anything sad.gif

I've never played IX and I know very little about it.....is it fun? I imagine the gameplay is a lot like VIII graphic-wise. Also what's everyone's favorite ability system so far? I think mine are a tie between the Sphere Grid and the Crystalarium.

Oooh, we're talking about Kuja? I love kuja xd.png I just recently finished 9, finally. Memoria took me forever :x

IX Is extremely fun. I highly recommend it. And I haven't finished it yet. I haven't played in a few months so I have no clue what i need to do now xd.png I've been working of XII as of late since it was my first ever Final Fantasy and to this day is my favorite.

This thread has been alive for two years. laugh.gif

-back on topic-

Kuja's thong scares me and he's hard to use in Dissidia wacko.gif