Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Im a big fan of FF Im extremely hype for FFXIII-2 It looks as though it will be an extremely good game. My only question is wheres Snow? In previews Serahs running around with a new charachter. :S

The only available info on Snow so far is that he does not mind Serah's friendship with Noel.

Im a big fan of FF Im extremely hype for FFXIII-2 It looks as though it will be an extremely good game. My only question is wheres Snow? In previews Serahs running around with a new charachter. :S

If you beat FFXIII then you should know where Snow is. Same with Lightning and the rest of the gang. The sequel focuses on Sarah's release from crystal.

Anyway, I own every main numbered FF game. Some sequels, like 10-2 (hated it) and Dirge of Cerberus along with crisis core (hated them too). But I love every FF main numbered game, even the online ones. My favorites are III, VIII, IX, X, XIII.

My thought on VII (because I have to), I like it but it is by FAR not the best. Advent Children is a great movie, but VII was as popular as VIII until that movie. SO not worth making the game jump up in value by $75

If you beat FFXIII then you should know where Snow is. Same with Lightning and the rest of the gang. The sequel focuses on Sarah's release from crystal.

Anyway, I own every main numbered FF game. Some sequels, like 10-2 (hated it) and Dirge of Cerberus along with crisis core (hated them too). But I love every FF main numbered game, even the online ones. My favorites are III, VIII, IX, X, XIII.

My thought on VII (because I have to), I like it but it is by FAR not the best. Advent Children is a great movie, but VII was as popular as VIII until that movie. SO not worth making the game jump up in value by $75

Not really... I think Snow should've been in the trailer too.

In an interview they said Sarah and Noel are main characters, and its more about her quest for Lightning. Snow plays a medium role, they said

In an interview they said Sarah and Noel are main characters, and its more about her quest for Lightning. Snow plays a medium role, they said

Regardless of that people wanted to see him in the trailer.

They did say Lightning was a playable character. Just for how long I don't know.

I have mixed feelings about Snow. I'd like to see what happened with him for story purposes, but I won't miss having him in the party. I never used him in FFXIII unless he was in a fixed party.

Hope's my best healer.....but if everything was perfect on my file and I could just skip through the game, my dream team would be Lightning, Sazh, and Vanille (still working on making this dream a reality xd.png ) I love Sazh's En- spells and others like Bravery and Faith. Lightning as a dual commando/ravager type thing.....and Vanille covering heals, saboteur and a little ravager.... -sigh- Someday dry.giflaugh.gif

I've started number 7 and have only reached the first boss. I keep getting interrupted when i try to continue playing.

Will hopefully find some time to really get into the game. :3

I can only think of Final Fantasy now because we keep talking about limits in Calculus.

In my mind, limits = final fantasy.

Also, mathematical sin = sin from FFX

Finding the limit breaking weapons in FFX was a real pain in the rear. I'd rather fight for a random drop item than play mini games.

Edited by Fortune86

Finding the limit breaking weapons in FFX was a real pain in the rear. I'd rather fight for a random drop item than play mini games.

DODGE THE LIGHTNING 200 TIMES ASDFGHJKL.

PLAY ALL THE BLITZBALL.

GET A NEGATIVE TIME IN THIS RACE.

Now Yuna's was easy, and once Yuna gets some black magic Lulu's useless anyway, so I never even bothered for hers. I hate blitzball and almost never used Wakka so none for him, could never get that damn race so none for Tidus, never used Kimi anyway so obviously not getting his, I think I got Rikku's more often than not but don't remember. AND censorkip.gif YEAH AURON. <3 Always got his. Always.

It was really funny, with Kimi's (because I can never spell his name) fight at the beginning of Gagazet, I spammed the Draw (equivalent, forget what it's called) to get all his blue magic and spammed overdrives until they fell.

Edited by NixAyum

I couldn't force myself to do all those minigames. I get really hot tempered after too much failing. (I only have one PS2 controller so if it breaks via being thrown, it's hard to find them now)

Still beat the game just fine though (considering the ending boss is so lame).

I used Wakka for a while up until boss fights because his blitzball that petrifies was so ridiculously powerful that, I just petrified everything. And because of the range it has.

I still hate Wakka though.

Thinking about it I don't think I like any of the FF or KH mini games. They're supposed to add to the fun, but all they seem to cause is frustration.

Still beat the game just fine though (considering the ending boss is so lame).

I used Wakka for a while up until boss fights because his blitzball that petrifies was so ridiculously powerful that, I just petrified everything. And because of the range it has.

I still hate Wakka though.

Yu Yevon was a damn ripoff battle. They shouldn't have had the perma-auto-life and his HP should have been the highest in the game. He should have been immune to Shell/Reflect.

I love that blitzball. And then I got to some boss it didn't work on and I was underleveled from abusing it and died. 8D I still love it though.

Sup people smile.gif

I only have been playing FF XII on PS2

So far for the experience of playing a fantastic and highly detailed game filled with Magical Creatures, Stupendous Spells and Epic gameplay.

It shall be one of my most fave games ever!!

Yu Yevon was a damn ripoff battle. They shouldn't have had the perma-auto-life and his HP should have been the highest in the game. He should have been immune to Shell/Reflect.

Also the whole, I'm a giant tick (I'm gigantic!), was pretty lame.

Especially with how... well... metal the previous fight was against jecht.

My magus sisters pretty much annihilated that fight though...

Thinking about it I don't think I like any of the FF or KH mini games. They're supposed to add to the fun, but all they seem to cause is frustration.

Sheesh, and here I am, a person who can play Triple Triad for days on Disc 4 rather than bother going to Ultimecia's castle. xd.png

And I found breeding/racing chocobos infinitely more fulfilling and satisfying than bothering with the rest of FF7.

Don't get me started on FFX-2 and their worthless mini-games, though. APOSKDJFNALKJNSDF.

Also the whole, I'm a giant tick (I'm gigantic!), was pretty lame.

Especially with how... well... metal the previous fight was against jecht.

My magus sisters pretty much annihilated that fight though...

All of that. Like, I kinda just sat there when I saw it. "...ok, what is this flea thing? It just healed itself for 9999. Is this it? Why is it some tiny weak bug? Is there another form and I'm going to die in three seconds?"

The Jecht fight was harder than YY. I actually lost once or twice there.

Yay MS! I loved them. They wrecked everything and it was beautiful.

Don't get me started on FFX-2 and their worthless mini-games, though. APOSKDJFNALKJNSDF.

How'd you do on the Gunner Run on Besaid? laugh.gif

dry.gif That censorkip.gif***.

Edited by NixAyum