shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Terrible? Are you kidding me? They're all PB, even-gen Horses. I picked up two 3rd Gens to breed together to help me start towards a 7th Even-Gen. This is wonderful.

I second this! They were *beautifully* bred, a variety of 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen PBs. Still, it was a bit much to breed them ALL at the same time!

I second this! They were *beautifully* bred, a variety of 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen PBs. Still, it was a bit much to breed them ALL at the same time!

Oh man, there was 5th gens in there? Wish I had known, that would have been a lot easier.

But it's 11-11-11. I've been doing a mass-breed on my scroll (unfortunately not all as pretty as that) just to have a bunch of offspring from my scroll with that date. :3

Terrible? Are you kidding me? They're all PB, even-gen Horses. I picked up two 3rd Gens to breed together to help me start towards a 7th Even-Gen. This is wonderful.

These (or those? Sorry, I'm tired and my English gets worse) two posts made me laugh biggrin.gif

How different people see things!

Someone is trying to make the horses rare. Time to grab a few biggrin.gif

I knew there were high gens in there, but I could only get second gens, so I gave up... If I'd have caught a 4th or 5th of those though, I would have been really chuffed.

AS above My latest teleport has an extra day on all (egg and just hatched hatchlings) - Has TJ changed the teleport to add a day like i believe it was supposed to originally?

user posted image

Edited by aphroditesky

Back on topic please. This topic is for screenies, not discussing what you found in the AP or what you like finding in the AP. Thanks. :3

user posted image

wow, not only me have that glitch

Edited by numb3rs

user posted image

I take my alt hunting very seriously. :B Can't wait for that goldfish to hatch.

user posted image

They can't even fit on one page together anymore :B

user posted image

This is the rest of them, plus the hatchies I have growing up right now.

I'm a proud mommy.

Edited by glamoursea2

user posted image

They can't even fit on one page together anymore :B

user posted image

This is the rest of them, plus the hatchies I have growing up right now.

I'm a proud mommy.

Holy fudge bars!!! O_O What's a LOT of Pillows!! blink.gif I wish I had that many xd.png ALL HAIL THE PILLOW ARMY!!! x'3 *raises fist*

Holy fudge bars!!! O_O What's a LOT of Pillows!! blink.gif I wish I had that many xd.png ALL HAIL THE PILLOW ARMY!!! x'3 *raises fist*

Hehe, thank you xd.png I see you are a fellow Pillow fan. I know a few users who make my meager army seem like a handful, though. rolleyes.gif My goal is 100 by the end of the year.

user posted image

So glad to finally have one of these <333

Edited by glamoursea2

Yay! I got my first GoN It took so long o.o

>.>

<.<

>.>

Luckyyy.

Seen a few minutes ago on AoND:

user posted image

Alts taking over the world xd.png