I can haz some offspring? :3

user posted image

Best. Day. Ever.

Wow. Jealous. SO much.

Current egg lock is rather festive for autumn. ^-^

user posted image

That is made of 100% win.

...that said, do you have a list for your RickScroll pygmies??? :-D

I second this. I'd love to get on a waiting list for one of your RickScroll pygmies. I even have the perfect name reserved... NOOO NOW IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD

user posted image

Aaaaaand Portal jokes.

PS, I've taken note of all the lineage requests above, but from here on out you're gonna want to PM me about 'em, just so I don't lose ya.

user posted image

Aaaaaand Portal jokes.

PS, I've taken note of all the lineage requests above, but from here on out you're gonna want to PM me about 'em, just so I don't lose ya.

Oh lol xd.png

Nice. You haz all the good ideas x3

user posted image

Lol, when I saw this egg's description after I fogged it, I knew I had to do this pic. tongue.gif

Though these can't top the above ones, I still thought they were pretty cool names. xd.png

user posted image

Now I wonder what I should name those eggs... Hmm... laugh.gif

user posted image

What :U

That's....that's great! OMG! :>

Dang, you beat me to it T_T I was just going to post my own screenshot of that.

It's been a while since any of us saw this. Description Force is definitely helping!

Dang, you beat me to it T_T I was just going to post my own screenshot of that.

It's been a while since any of us saw this. Description Force is definitely helping!

There are still a few rolling in, but not nearly as many as before :0 I'm very happy- I described a few dragons both today and yesterday, and their descriptions were implemented within moments. :3

One two three.

This was what I did with my CCC August dragons. The first two are Grateful Dead songs (Box of Rain and St. Stephen) and the third was a Pokemon thing xd.png

user posted image

Here, I'll lend you a few Pillow dragons from my army.

user posted image

Finished verse two in my "Salamander" Spitfires naming project. This one was tougher due to the wordiness of the verse, but, phew, pulled it off...just have one more verse and the chorus to go!

user posted image

Okay so this egg is at 3 days 20 hours and it simply refuses to hatch. What makes it strange is that it's stuck at 666 views. blink.gif Every time I sneak and put it in one hatchery, it gets softshell.

Edited by Earth Gurl

It won't hatch for another 15 or so minutes, Earth Gurl. Sun eggs only hatch between 6PM and 12 midnight, or between 6AM and 12 noon cave time. It'll hatch sunset in a few minutes; don't worry.

Edited by MissVampire13

It won't hatch for another 15 or so minutes, Earth Gurl. Sun eggs only hatch between 6PM and 12 midnight, or between 6AM and 12 noon cave time. It'll hatch sunset in a few minutes; don't worry.

Ahhh, I've never figured that one out. Thanks smile.gif But still the 666 thing is a bit strange. xd.png