shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I must be insane...I always pass over CB pinks...I never knew they were valuable. O.o

They are about as valuable as CB Reds. CB BSA dragons are quite valuable, though Pinks and Reds more so than Purples and Magis.

Edited by glamoursea2

lol poor gluria, lol. Its funny but sad. Ive had that with a PB 2nd gen ice before. sad.gif just wanted to know if they would mate.

user posted image

LOL, interesting glitch....

user posted image

I just found out I'm not the only one experiencing this glitch... tongue.gif Sorry for the repetititon, if there is one.

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

user posted image

At last, the first part of my naming project is complete. Took me long enough to get all those CB spitfires...

The song is Arena's "Salamander"...my favorite from their "Contagion" album. I'd like to do the whole thing eventually, if I can get enough spitfires...

This is the current progeny of one of my CB stripes. c: I didn't catch it until someone pointed it out to me.

user posted image

Breed ALL the colors!

^^lol wow! thats amazing! you didnt kill any did you cuz you didnt like the color?

EDITED:: also I noticed Infernis's siggy has pics that change with ever refresh. O.o I just spend 5 mins refreshing this page.

Edited by libby2999

user posted image

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the logic here?

I always saw something iffy there. Glad I'm not the only one biggrin.gif

user posted image

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the logic here?

I know how to check. 8D

But anyway, it made sense when all Purples were female.

I always saw something iffy there. Glad I'm not the only one biggrin.gif

It was from when purples were all-female. It probably stayed either because they look girly, or someone just forgot to change it.

... you traded your soul, didn't you?

Nice! tongue.gif

Whoa! ohmy.gif Someone gifted you 2 ND'S!?! blink.gif Congrats! biggrin.gif(I'm jealous xd.png)

Actually, those are mine. I made em. I just had someone else babysit them for me. wink.gif

*Looks at Kaini* Think that is ok to say? tongue.gif

user posted image

Hmmm, TJ, any explanation for this? tongue.gif