picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((No Rein is NOT having Kadaen as a snack.))

Ayleth looked at were Kadaen had pointed. She saw the smoke and she might as well see what is going on. "Alright looks like we are going over their, " Ayleth said and she walks to the smoke. She saw a green dragon.

Kadaen jumped off of Ayleth and growled at the bigger dragon. He is not scared of her at all.

OOC: ORLY?

Rein runs up and swallows Kadaen alive You humans taste to good She thought to Nick burping loudly!

Rein had her head down and was sleeping and dreaming of herds of cows, and deer. She woke up and looked around sleepily. She then looked at the growling hatchling and mearly bust out laughing.

Nick had finished making all his arrow heads and also fallen asleep curled up under Rein's wing, he woke up to Rein's laughter and a small dragon hatchling growling. Nick sat up, rubbing his eyes and crawled out from under Rein's wing and stood up, using her neck for support. He looked around and spotted the dragon hatchling who's growling woke him up and spotted his rider, he drew his sword not knowing what to expect

"Kadaen stop that, " Ayleth said before she saw Nick with a sword. She just notes the sword and backed form Nick. She doesn't want to fight at all.

Kadaen looked at Ayleth and then stopped growling at the older dragon. He went to Ayleth and he is only trying to make sure Ayleth is alright.

Nick watched her back away and put his sword back away and walked over to his stew, taking it off the fire and walking back over to Rein, and un-hanging his back pack from one of her spines, and taking a bowl from it and pouring the stew into it and sipping from it. "Who are you, any why are you here?" He asked out loud, still cautious.

Rein's laughter slowed to a stop and she looked at Kadaen and Ayleth questioningly. While Nick was distacted with the dragon hatchling and his rider, Rein snatched some meat from Nick's stew, snickering quietly.

"I am Ayleth. Kadaen smelt the smoke and that is why we are here, " Ayleth said.

Kadaen nodded and stayed close to Ayleth. He doesn't want her to get hurt at all.

((Grr I got nothing more. THIS SUCKS))

OOC: Its all good, but as punishment you must read my UBER LONG POST MWHAHAHHAAH

Nick looked at them, while he picked at his stew, picking up a piece of meat and ploping it into his mouthing, chewing on it slowly, enjoying his handy work. He remembered by trained by the King of Falador's royal chef himself. The chef even let Nick have his orgional recipe book, after he copied all of them down into a second one. He saw Nick's superb cooking skills and decided that the book would be more useful in Nick's hands than his own.

Before Nick set off the cook gave him all of his best spices and seasonings, and his best hunting knife also. The knife was of elven craft, the cook found it one day while in the woods. It was tinted blue made from 'Bright steel', but no one knew that. It never dulled and was so sharp you could lay a string over it and it would be sliced in two.

Nick swallowed his meat, prossesing weather these people were safe or not. He pulled out another peice of meat and ate that too before turning to Rein You may have the rest of my bowl He thought to her before looking back to Ayleth and saying "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Nicholas, Nick for short."

Rein's face lit up, she loved Nick's cooking, it was the best there ever was. She gently took the bowl from his hands with her maw and tilting her head up and letting the tasty meat slide into her mouth before setting the bowl down by Nick's bag and laying on her belly Next to Nick, nuzzling the side of his face, like she was saying thank you for the delicious stew. She slowly chewed on the stew, savoring its flavor before swallowing it and licking her lips.

"L'roknea, what's happening!?" Even in the sharp, insectile dialogue of the Ra'zac, Ceita's voice was high with fear.

The tall Ra'zac n front of her turned to face her, handing her a black cloak. "The Rider has come. He's already killed Marieke, and his dragon did away with Seorreth and Kirs. He's after me now. He won't stop until he's killed all of us." He tossed the cloak in her direction, turning away again. "Put that on."

"Why?"

L'roknea sighed. "Always questioning. You're going to run. The Rider doesn't know about you." He turned back to her, a bow in his hand. "I'm going to buy you some time, kill the Rider if I can. I need you to get as far away from here as possible. Hide in the Hadarac, and stay away from the Empire and the Varden. Either one will use you."

Ceita stared at the cloak, then glared up at the Ra'zac. "You want me to run, while you go and get yourself killed!?"

"I'll come find you if I survive." He made it sound so horribly simple. He took a step forward, placing his hand on Ceita's shoulder, and touched his cool beak to her forehead. His breath smelled like decay, but Ceita didn't care. She was used to it. "Stay safe," he ordered, then, fitting an arrow to his bow, he stepped out into the hall, and went to meet the Rider.

Ceita sighed, putting on the dark cloak and wrapping a scarf around her face, and slipped out of one of the back entrances of Helgrind. Without looking back, she took offrunning.

Ceita shuddered. The memory kept playing over and over in her head.

The chill breeze was making her teeth chatter. She sat up, wrapping her cloak around her body. Se hissed a few Ra'zac curses, then looked around. A pillar of smoke was rising in the air, a few miles away. She hissed a few more curses.

Great. Company.

((Ok, I'll clear up a bit. L'rocknea is the tall, male Ra'zac, Marieke is the shorter female, and Seorreth and Kirs are the two adult Ra'zac. They all got killed in the beginning of Brisingr. I made Ceita up.))

Edited by Pierce

((I love doing intros. *'fives* biggrin.gif))

OOC: Now I expect all your post to be this long and possibly longer! Did polos go somewhere or somthing? Or did our long post scare her away

((Don't worry. Ceita's one of my best chars. I don't think I'll run out of things to say. wink.gif IDK where Polos went.))

OOC: I made an OOC tread and we should use it after it is moved to prevent clogging up the RP with OOC

Nick looked at his pot of stew, there was still a lot left left, the deer Rein gave to him was abnormally big. This would last some time. He emptied out all the liquid into the bowl he used from before and drunk one third of it before giving the rest to Rein. He took the meat from the stew pot and dumped it into a frying pan, he put it over the fire and started frying it so he could store it and eat it later as a snack, breakfast ETC. After it was done he put it in a bag specially treated to store food for long periods of time. He tucked it away in his bag and looked back at the girl and her dragon saying "I am tired, we have been up all night flying and we need our sleep"

As Nick was talking about how tired he and Rein was, Rein snatched him off the ground, pulling him under him wing, preventing him from escaping her. Nick curled up under her wing happily, the warmth from her body seaping into him. Rein put her head down next to his and gave him a small lick on the face. They both fell asleep, snoozing happily, dreaming about their home in Falador.

(Okay *Reads posts* Their alright considering that I am in War over Magi's land.))

"It's nice to met you to Nick, " Ayleth said to Nick. She sat down on the cold grass. She doesn't seem to mind mush. Ayleth looked over at Kadaen. "I get the feeling that Kadaen is sorry for waking you two up."

Kadaen nodded and he jumped on Rein's tail. He wants to play with Rein's tail.

((Edit This is what I get for not posting))

When Ayleth and Kadaen heard that Nick and Rein had stayed up flying they might want to leave them alone but they might need to stick with Nick and Rein for some unknown reason.

Edited by polos1993

Ceita got to her feet, covering er face with the scarf, then slipping the hood of her cloak up over her head. Her wild, sharp dark eyes surveyed the territory around her. Nothing stirred, save the pillar of smoke coming from some far-off fire. She hesitated, then glanced over her shoulder. The dark shadow of Helgrind was barely visible, hidden by the early fog. A shadow of her past.

Unfortunately, her future was just as murky. She had made good distance, but she didn't know which way she should go to reach the Hadarac.

Glancing again at the smoke, an idea formed in her head. Perhaps I will ask them. After all, if L'roknea was able to hide himself, I should be able to. I'm more human than he is. After all, she reasoned, if they do find me out, I can just kill them.

With final wisp of her cloak, Ceita set off toward the strange camp.

(( Nick, you said you could pair me with a dragon, which user is it? ))

(( Test ))

Edited by Sp39

((I'm waiting for monkey to reply to my pm; we're joining up but we're contemplating where aisling should find the egg))

Owyn walked outside his house and stretched. "Ah, what a nice day!" he said, very relaxed. He grabbed a rope from the linen satchel he carried and tossed one end up a rocky incline. He stroked his coppery beard, "Doesn't seem too far.", he concluded. Owyn decided to begin his day with a hike. He broke a sweat attempting to pull himself up for the first step. "Gah! Looks can be deceiving." he grumbled. The incline was incredibly steep. Finally, he reached the top,which was perfectly flat, and began his morning exercises.

Edit: (( Four lines... ))

Edited by Sp39

OOC: FOUR LINES PLEASE! *Pulls out hair*

Nick woke up a while later, he shook Rein's head lightly "Wake up sleepy head" he said smiling. Rein mumbled and pushed him away with her head, falling back asleep. Nick smiled and started to pry open her mouth. Rein didn't try to stop him, but not helping ether. Nick opened her mouth wide and stuck his hand in to tickle her tongue, her weak spot. This time Rein had a plan though, she quickly pushed Nick forward with her tail, causing him to fall into her mouth, which she snapped close instantly. Nick's front half was trapped in her mouth, his legs were sticking out of her mouth. He squirmed around trying to escape, but to no avail.

Rein smiled, maybe she would be able to get some extra sleep for once. She shifted and put her head down, Nick still trapped. She fell asleep, ignoring Nick's muffled yelling

((25937550 won't be on this weekend and then he will be on a lot less than normal after that. Picknick were should i be right now. With the army, in surda, or some other place?))

((You could be on a mission, you could bump into Nick and Rein, I don't care, just have fun xd.png ))

Roran rode through the grass. He was on the horse snowfire. Eragon gave snowfire to him as a wedding present. He was leading a small force of humans and urgals. There mission was to climb up Helgrind using magic and see if there was anything they could use against the empire. There were twenty-five urgals and twenty-six humans. They had one human and one urgal mage. Eragon and the elves had made gloves and boots that would stick to any surface to aid with climbing. Roran saw smoke rising in the distance. Roran motioned for them to stop. He said "I see smoke over there. I am going to check it out. Right now Carn and Yarbog are in charge." Carn was the human magican. Yarbog was an urgal who had challenged Roran for leadership of the humans and urgals that were under Roran's command. Roran beat him in a wrestling match with no weapons. Since then Yarbog has become one of his best friends. Roran would trust either of them with his life. He said "Go complete the mission and meet me here when your done. If i'm not here, wait an hour and then go back to camp." With that Roran rode towards the smoke. He took his hammer out of his belt. This was a new hammer, smithed by the dwarves in the fashoin of the elves. It was made of compressed steel. It was three times stronger than regular steel and wouldn't dent ever. It came close to the strength of the rider swords. It would easily crush armour and break weapons. At about fifty yards away, Roran stopped. He tethered snowfire to a rock behind a rocky outcrop. It blocked him from view and provided Roran with a place to see if the people were hostile, friendly, or nuetral. When he climbed up and saw what was there, he nearly fell off the rocks. There was a big dragon with a person, probably the rider, sitting next to it. Then there was another person sitting on the other side of the small fire they had going. From the looks of it, they either had a dragon hatchling, or a big lizard. Roran climbed down the rocks. He decided that he would go back to his troops and bring them here. Hopefully the riders were friendly. If not, well he didn't want to think about the if not.

Edited by cshoes

((Rein isn't old enough to breath fire yet so she isn't that big, and Nick is sticking out of her mouth xd.png ))