picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

"Very well." Nasuada said quietly. She looked at Fenell. He stood at about her shoulders, but he carried himself just about as confidently. "Fenell will take you and your dragon to where you will be staying. Once you are settled down, feel free to have Fenell show you to my quarters. We still have much to discuss." Nasuada explained. She looked hard at Fenell, who simply nodded his consent. "Saphira, Eragon, you both look exhausted. Go and sleep, please."

Saphira nodded. She was too exhausted to reply. Pausing near Nasuada she added. "Emily Swordflash is injured." Then she walked threw the noisy crowd and dropped down onto the ground beside their tent. She didn't care anymore if she was in the muddy water and in the rain. her head laid down she closed her eyes and fell into a droswy mood. "Nick, be careful of what you say." She thought to him and finally fell in to an uneasy sleep.

(sent a new character! Sorry Nick. Maybe you should read "Oops!" before my other message. Haha, I forgot to um put it in.)

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

[For the third time Nick, can I make another dragon? You never seem to notice me. T_T]

[Hem hem Nick...]

Tesni fought the urge to turn away as Arrow gulped down the mice. You'll have to get used to seeing this when Arrow's young. When she's older, she'll be able to hunt for herself and eat her kills on her own. "Do you want to go out Arrow? It'll be good for you to learn about Du Weldenvarden, because you'll be staying here for awhile." She said, watching Arrow. She'll grow up to a very beautiful dragon. She commented silently, eyes going over the smooth line of her wing and the curve of her neck.

(Nick still hasn't notice that Holly?)

Arrow quickly gulped up the last of the mouse she was eating. She knew Tensi didn't like dead animals so she would clean it up. "Yes please!" She waddled toward Tensi. Arrow wanted to explore and see the new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saphira had an uneasy dream. She was floating in the clouds when another storm hit and suddenly Thorn and the King's black dragon appeared. She woke up startled. She never knew what the Shukin looked like but he was ancient and scary. Saphira never thought she would be scared of something.

((someone mind explainine what is going on where Eragon may be affected? I'm completely lost...and can't spell tonight and won't be on after this....maybe....and I probably will post once a night this week....then its spring break and besides homework I'm free. Too many ands in the sentence.....hm now what happened to Draith and that crazy boy she was with....I lost that too, I'm a mess, and one who rambles...a lot...lot a lot, no joke but I'd like some coke...))

((Oh and Nick this is very late but when you asked if I was trying to provoke you after the comment about the undead army, I guess you can say I was....or not and say I was trying to see what you really could do in a semi sorta nicer way than I usually would.))

((Eragon is most likely sleeping with Saphira in their little quarters place in the Varden. Eh.... I don't know what else to say....

I'd like some coke...
I'm right here! xd.png))

Emily stood by her self in the shadows watching as every one walked back to the tents. her leg hurt so much that she slid down the side of the tent that was at her back, and sat on the ground with her eyes closed as water hit her face, turning her hair back in to a dark red with a small hint of gold. she opened her backpack to let will out, he ran up her arm and hid from the ran in her hood. she closed her eyes again and fell in to a light sleep.

----------

Raven walked up to nick "you know I believe you don't you" she said glancing at him, then with out waiting for an answer she slipped down the gap between two tents and walked out of site

(some one do something that has to do with Emily or raven pleas)

(Today's the last day of spring break. *Sighs*. Nick am I accepted yet? Hehe. I sent the REAL copy so you can just delete the other ones.)

raven didn't notes where she whas going, so she almost ran in to saphira who whas laying out side of eragon's tent "I'm so sorry" she said bowing to saphira as she past

Saphira blinked one lazy eye open and closed it again. Sighing she drifted back to sleep.

Nick was running faster than any human. He skidded to a stop behinde her. Saphira swung her head around to look at him. His ears were changing into a pointy shape like elves. "Nick, your mother's spells she cast around you are fading." Saphira remarked. Nick shook his head. "It's not nice to lie." He snapped. "

But Nick you are changing! Look over in that pool." Nick grumbled and stalked away to look at his reflection. "I don't see anything different." He growled and then turned into Shukin.

Saphira woke up again startled. Every dream she had involed Shukin. What if the dream meant she was spose to fight him?

."are you ok brightscales" raven asked concerned when saphira woke up with a start she could sense that saphira was troubled by something.

((gtg sorry))

Edited by dragonsword

Saphira nodded and closed her eyes again. She wouldn't sleep. Just rest. Quietly she slipped into Eragon's mind. She hoped she wasn't bothering her rider.

Emily started out of her sleep when the rain stopped hiting her face. she stagerd to her feet looking at the dark mud covered camp, she could see no one "they most be all asleep" she muttered to will who was sitting on her shoulder as she stumbled through the tents.

----

raven walked past nick's tent and climbed up a tree behined it ot keep wach for troble.

((talk to you tomorrow *waves goodbye from my dragon's back as we fly out of site* laugh.gif ))

Edited by dragonsword

Ketu looked up at his rider and let out a small purr as he tilted his tiny green head, "when we go to the elves you will learn more as will I." The fawn saw his sudden movements and ran off into the woods. Ketu let out a sigh and got back to his feet, "as for the magic? You will be able to use magic but you must be careful for there are many dangers to those who use magic for the first time. They can die or be hurt for life." He looked at her sternly but lovingly, "my life means nothing if you die. If you die I die, Karo. Part of my job is protecting you and I will stand my vow to do what ever I can to make you happy."

Another movement came from the woods and he perked up instantly. A squirrel raced out and sped past his rider in a flash. Ketu was right behind it, skillfully he jumped at the prey and latched his jaws around the tiny figure. When he got back to his feet he shook his head and stood up, "yes! Mighty dragon hunts again!" He raised his head high in the air with the prey hanging from his jaws and his eyes shinning wtih triumph. He was about to say something else when a low growl was heard behind him, the tiny dragon lifted his head and dropped his prey. "What was that?" Ketu turned his head and looked around while another growl attracted his attention to another area, he let out a growl as his own and his lip curled up. Two black figures moved around them in a circle but as the shadows covered the woods it covered them also.

~

Clara felt a pain hit her heart at her friend's words. "No...I-" She continued listening and swallowed tears in her eyes a bit, she couldn't let Kanya die, that would kill her enough as it was. She knew that if she died then the dragon died also but if Kanya died then she would fill more pain, as if she had died and not left the earth. "I know..." She ended up saying at the end as Kanya finished her speech about her always being there to protect her and that she would die for her. Clara knew she would die for Kanya also but that was only cause that if Kanya died a part of her she was not willing to loose would be gone. She knew Kanya could feel that burden on Clara's chest.

"Yeah lets go get these cooked. You look hungry." Clara smiled a bit and picked Kanya up in her arms as well as the rabbits. She began walking to the camp she had set up; once she got to the camp she carefuly placed Kanya back beside the fire and looked at the flames. Swallowing a bit she looked at her shinning palm and felt it grow hot as she thought of fire and the elvish word for it. She only got her palm to shine a little in a blueish flame before she felt her energy start to drain. Wow... She took in a tired sigh as she let the magic go, "I have to get used to this huh?" Clara smiled and looked at Kanya before she handed her friend the rabbit that she had caught. The rider then turned to her rabbit and began to clean and skin it like she had to do before she ate it. Once that was done she ate her fill a little suprised how hungry she had been, her kill was gone except for the bones, skin and other inner organs. She looked at Kanya, "thank you by the way."

(I have no idea what to put, can I timeskip Nick to his tent with Rein?...... I hate internet techsuport)

(your the one who made this rp you should know if you can....... but I don't mined if you do)

(hay nick what time of the year is it in the RP)

Edited by dragonsword

(Nick, you've forgotten to post Coke's form in and mine. Sorry to be whinning but you did.)

(Yay! New character!)

A girl with dark red hair, gracefully entered her family's treasure room.

Her cold dark, unfriendly eyes brightened when she swept her gaze toward the center of the room. Her breath of happiness could be heard by a elven beside a green dragon sword. The same emerald of a dragon's scale.

Adorned on the curved glistening blade was a shining emerald. The girl could see it was more made for slashing and cutting. The end was blunt and rounded, and the handle was large and used for one evidently reliant on fighting with two hands.

The elven man looked younger than he really was. His smooth handsome face seemed to beem upon the girl. Dark brown eyes followed her as she approached. His silver hair gleamed like the sword and he stood high and proud.

"Aryn." His child fastened her gaze on him. Her cold meaningless eyes seemed heavy and sad.

Aryn quickly touched her lips. "Atra esterni ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lifa unin hjarta onr/ Un du evarinya ono varda." She replied to her father.

He replied and touched his lips as well and murmered. "Atra esterni ono thelduin."

Aryn sighed and got inpatient. Her father sensed it. "Are you sure you wish to leave Ellesmera and Du Weldenvarden?" Her father, Lord Fiolr said uneasily. "Yes father." Determination shone in Aryn's eyes and her father turned his back to her.

"All right my daughter. I will no longer fight you over this but may I ask, why?"

Lord Fiolr asked.

"I want to fight the Empire for they took parts of my life from me, when I was just a child." Aryn's voice was cold and angry.

"But there is something I must give you before you leave." He pasued for a moment. "I have seen you studying and admiring Támerlein. You know of the history of it's life. I now pass this onto you. Take good care of this sword and gaurd it well."

Aryn watched with amazement and delight and yet fear as her father reached out for the sword and carefully gripped it, then he turned around. The blade gleamed like it sensed it would now get revenge at what the Empire had done to it's original owner. Carefully she reached out with her smooth pale hands and gripped it. Her father's eyes interlocked with her's and he gently let go.

Aryn never thought the day would come that she, herself would weild this mighty sword.

((cool. and I'm bored....and I whine to much. 3 more days (counting tonight) until spring break for me! also means piles of projects all due the same day right after break....then those blasted ELA exams.....))

Draith dragged Zailik out of the large but empty room and down the hall. She smiled as he protested but continued on down the hall before stopping at another pair of stairs. She let go of Zailik's shoulder for a moment, murmuring something before walking on. "Come on, we've spent to much time here already!" Draith yelled, already down one flight of stairs.

-----

Zailik was beginning to think offering his services for Draith's next mission was a very bad idea. For one thing, he was being dragged down the hall very harshly for no apparent reason. Another would have been the fact he failed to take into account that she was a shade and oddly enough a kinder one than he'd been told of. "Least you could do is walk slower! I mean, come on, your already down another flight of stairs!" Zailik yelled after Draith. He could see she didn't seem to hear him or chose to ignore his complaints. "Either you're used to people complaining to much or, you're really starting to enjoy the fact that, you are starting to bother me a lot. By a lot I mean that I'm probably scared emotionally for life just having met you at your own odd way of nearly killing me!" Zailik clamped his mouth shut after that last sentence. He surely didn't want another attack like the one in Draith's quarters, although he knew that scaring her might not have gotten them off an a good start. "Where are we going anyway!? The exit for the direction your supposed to go is the other way!" Zailik called, now seeing Draith had stopped at yet another locked door, this one lead to the many stacks of books the Empire had collected over a string of years.

((.....Zailik does talk to much.....and I like reading....very irrelivent but what's that got to do with anything else? Nothing, it was random information I threw out...if you liked that information I won't give you more. Yet I'm to lazy to spell words right...more like sleepy and worried about getting caught on here while I'm not supposed to be on here. I talk to much, that shouldn't be new! I also see I used the wrong form a 'your' which I fixed....ELA is good for something, well a lot of things but having a huge regents exam the day after break is crazy. Who does that!? My state does....at least a day to collect and get back to normal would be nice. I complain to much....way to much. See you....Friday I think? Maybe Thursday. *clamps mouth shut and leaves room* ))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(Um...)

The emerald sword gleamed as it caught the sunlight.

For the first time in Aryn's life, she cried, not of sadness but of happiness and joy.

Her father quietly grinned and took a deep breath and released it.

Aryn was speechless for a moment as she held the blade. "Thank-you father!" She finally cired out.

He nodded solemly. "Bring the house of Valtharos honour." He whispered and turned around, with his back to her.

Aryn stared at her father for a few confused feelings moments and then turned and left the room silently.

She passed the empty silent hallways. Her leather boots echoing against the walls. Running up a flight of stairs, she reached a door at the end of the hallway and took a moment to memorize this part of the house she had gorwn up in. Who knew when she would return from her journey?

The hallway was gleaming light brown wood. It was smooth and finely crafted. The lines showed the tree was one of the oldest in Ellesmera. She gracefully padded over and touched the cool bark. It felt hard and yet delicate under her fingers. Turning back she studied the door of her room. It was carved deeper than the rest of the walls and a perfect doorknob lay there for her to touch.

Taking one hand off Támerlein, she reached and grasped the door-knob and turned it. The door fell open silently and she entered her room.

It was like the hallway except it was round and larger. In the middle of her room stood a bed carved right out of the floor. Off to the middle end of her room, a cut-out hole stood. She walkled towards it and felt a refreshing breeze. walking into it and out, she found herself on a small round room with no walls or ceilings but just a little fence. She lifted Támerlein and the sun shined down upon it. Sending rays of rainbows onto the wooden floor.

(But its polite to ask first. Also about the sheets, I would post them if I could. My internet wasn't working much and then stopped working all together. Its working now, hopefully it will stay that way. Ill post the sheets.)

((seeing as I can't really think of anything to say for anyone i have I'll ask a question. Does anyone know what happened to all the people who said they'd roleplay here and never showed up? Most of those sheets look familiar but an equal amount (so I guess it isn't most...oh well) look odd...never seen 'em around even. Or my memory is very bad....))

[For the around the fifth time or so, Nick, can I make another dragon? You never seem to notice me. T_T]

(Sorry Nick, and thanks! Meh, can't stay long. We're having a blizzard in April! Our power is going down really soon.)

Aryn stood there transfixed by the way it caught the sun and shined.

After a moment she lowered the sword and steadily walked back, through the hole and into her room.

She made her way toward her bed and carefully placed it down gently upon her bed. Then she grabbed her back-pack and placed a green leather book inside it. She had wrote it herself, it was the history of Támerlein. Inside it had diagrams and writing. It was just something heavy to carry but maybe she would find something useful she had forgotten about the sword in there. Next she picked up some blank scrolls and placed them neatily inside as well. Aryn, with her magic was constantly always making fairths. Pausing for a moment, she wondered if she should bring some fairths she had created. Thinking again she finally decided to make fairths of her father, brother and mother. Who knew how long she would be gone? What if she forgot what they look like? Who cared what she brung with her? It was important to her.

Taking an empty scroll on her wooden desk, she closed her eyes and imagined her father. Tall, strong and wise. His silver hair, his dark brown comforting eyes. How his face was so smooth and angular and the way his mouth always smiled. How he stood tall and proud all the time. It was so realistict when she opened her eyes and found a fairth of her father, beaming up at her. In the background, there stood a forest and ravine. The sky was lush, light blue. Rolling the scroll up, she placed it in her back-pack and left the room.

She wandered in the lonley corridors until she came to a room.

Pushing the door open she entered another room. This room was almost like hers but larger. On the walls hung fairths and swords. Arrows adorned with swan feathers lay beside a bow.

Aryn merely scanned the walls until she came to a fairth of her mother. Seeing her mother in the fairth brought a fresh wave of memories. Aryn had almost forgotten what her mother had looked like. Staring into the fairth, she could see her mothers bright blond hair. It was so ever neat and tidy. Her face was striking and her blue eyes were full of sorrow. Aryn realized that something had happened. She tried to rember what but it wouldn't come back to her. Shrugging she closed her eyes and imagined her mother the exact same way her father had. when she opened her eyes, she was surprised. On the scroll, her mother was the same but the background. It was of a small meadow with trees surrounding it. At the back, the trees parted and she saw an ocean.

How could she know of this place? She had never seen this place before. She tilted her head and walked out of her father's room.

raven watched the spot on the mountain that the sun would come over as she guarded nick's tent waiting for something to happen.

-----

Emily found one person who told her where her tent was at, and she limped off to it looking inside at the plane cot with a ruff blanket on it, and the small folding char in one of the corners. she set her pack down on it and polled out a small fur blanket that she put on the bed, she set Will on the roof poll before she got onder the blankit and fell asleep.

((nick what time is it in the RP you didn't anser))

Edited by dragonsword